Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Breast implant surgery on Monday November 24th (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3226)

TSmelissacarter 11-19-2008 02:00 PM

Breast implant surgery on Monday November 24th

1 Attachment(s)
I'm spending this week seeing doctors, resting and preparing for surgery. Everything's a go, I'm in excellent health. Saturday night I'm going to see Madonna in Atlantic City. On Sunday night I will stay overnight at a nearby hotel from the hospital. Monday I'm scheduled for surgery at 11:30 a.m. 275-cc silicone implants will be inserted under the pectoral muscles, resulting in what will most likely be C-cup boobs. They will not be super huge and this was discussed with my surgeon. Key for me is that implants would:

a) enhance what I already have, and

b) be proprtionate to my relatively slim figure (not wanting to look top-heavy)

c) maintain a natural look, not the double-globes we see so often.

I waited a number of years so that there was ample breast tissue formed. The idea is that there will be plenty of natural tissue covering the implants to maintain a natural look. Hopefully the implants will give more size to the upper region, where hormones develope little to no breast tissue and of course, more cleavage.

Monday night after surgery I will be staying again at the same local hotel. On Tuesday I have a follow up appointment with my doctor and then I'm off to the Jersey shore for three days recovery at a bed and breakfast. Will spend Thanksgiving there and come home the following day. I will probably (hopefully) be sleeping and zoned out on pain killers. I hear it is quite painful after implant surgey, especially under the pectoral muscle.

I am a little nervous but not really. Frankly, I just want to get it over with. I'm ready emotionally and spiritually. I probably will not be taking any more dates prior to surgery. You may not hear from me for a few days but I will try to reach out when I'm up to it. For those of you who have my phone number or email, feel free to reach out. If I'm up to taking the call or checking email I will.

Melissa

ila 11-19-2008 02:15 PM

Best wishes for your surgery and your recovery.

franalexes 11-19-2008 02:20 PM

I wonder if tlb.com will get before and after pictures? :rolleyes:

studformtf07 11-19-2008 02:23 PM

I wish you the best of luck! Can't wait to see the new pics of them :yes:

transjen 11-19-2008 02:37 PM

Good luck hope all goes well :respect: Jennifer

sexynova 11-19-2008 10:53 PM

best of luck let me how it went

rhythmic delivery 11-20-2008 01:10 PM

what will you do with all your old brasier's. Lol only joking, good luck.

TSmelissacarter 11-20-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery (Post 51164)
what will you do with all your old brasier's. Lol only joking, good luck.

That's actually a very good question. I currently wear 34-B's with padding. Those will all be useless. I am more than happy to give them to another girl. I already thought this through- three days agfter surgery I will try on a few C-cup bras I have floating around and will probably go out and purchase a new one. A week later probably buy one more. I'll probably continue buying one every couple weeks for the next two months till I find one that really works. Don't forget the swelling will continue to change throughout my healing.

Felix 11-20-2008 09:28 PM

Good Luck

Good luck...looking forward to your new look...:cool:

richardd 11-21-2008 08:14 AM

I heard of stuffing for thanksgiving, but you are taking it to a new level:lol:. Joking aside: Good luck with the new boys.

purplehead 11-21-2008 08:20 AM

Best wishes to you on your upcoming surgery.

merelypink 11-21-2008 09:17 AM

good luck :)hope it all goes well

jimnaseum 11-22-2008 12:24 AM

I had my deviated septum fixed outpatient last monday. You'll do great, they are pretty good now.
I suggest getting some colace to help with the constipation from all the Vicodin and hot fudge sundaes you'll be pampering yourself with after surgery.

hankhavelock 11-22-2008 06:37 AM

Best wishes, baby! You'll be gorgeous!

khalid 11-22-2008 06:47 AM

Good luck

its cool to be what you want to be :kiss:

TSmelissacarter 11-22-2008 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimnaseum (Post 51426)
I had my deviated septum fixed outpatient last monday. You'll do great, they are pretty good now.
I suggest getting some colace to help with the constipation from all the Vicodin and hot fudge sundaes you'll be pampering yourself with after surgery.

good advice thank you

O'Sully TS Hopeful 11-22-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter (Post 51452)
good advice thank you

I'll be using that advice someday. And good luck on the surgery Melissa.:D

girly_boy 11-23-2008 11:38 AM

Hay good luck hope evrything goes really great!!!!

rhythmic delivery 11-26-2008 09:46 AM

when do we get to see the new boobies.

svartekaptenen 11-26-2008 05:44 PM

Good luck, and it is painful, I know because a former girlfriend of mine did it, she had bad pains for about a week.

Topcat72 06-05-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O'Sully TS Hopeful (Post 51577)
I'll be using that advice someday. And good luck on the surgery Melissa.:D

How did the op go. Are ya happy with result.:drool:

CreativeMind 06-05-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topcat72 (Post 87631)
How did the op go. Are ya happy with result.:drool:

Topcat, I'm not sure whether or not Melissa is still even a member here. She hasn't been around in ages. But if you're that interested in finding out how the results turned out, back in the day when she WAS posting here, her messages always included a link to her own promotional web site. Hmm...but scrolling back up and looking at her old posts in this thread, I see those links are gone now, too.

Oh, the heck with it -- I Googled her name fast and sure enough her site still shows up.
So, here you go. I guess you can check her photo gallery to get your answer...

http://www.meetmelissacarter.net/index.html

Topcat72 06-05-2009 04:33 PM

I was more interested in how she thought it went but thanks for the link

ajshipley 11-08-2011 09:24 AM

good luck, wanna see pictures when they're healed up.