Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Is it possible for two shemales to fuck each other at the same time? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5090)

freeside 05-07-2009 01:18 AM

Is it possible for two shemales to fuck each other at the same time?

I am yet to see any images of it being possible. post some please if you know of any that exist.

Skeggjold 05-07-2009 01:39 AM

It seems theoretically possible, if their cocks were long enough. They'd have to do it head-to-toe and facing away from eachother, I would imagine, and it would probably be uncomfortable, but it should be possible... I can't recall ever seeing it done, in pics or video, unfortunately.

I have sat around thinking about the possibility of four tgirls doing each other at once (so that all cocks involved were in a butt), which I think would probably be more comfortable than two girls trying to do so. They'd have to each do it doggy-style, lying on their sides arrayed kind of like a + sign(when seen from an aerial view), I imagine... :D

If I ever get a scanner, I might just have to illustrate the theory and up it for scientific consideration and debate.

freeside 05-07-2009 01:47 AM

yeah i have seen a chain of 3+ but never just 2

racquel 05-07-2009 03:25 AM

Haven't you seen the videos of shemales fucking themselves? Simultaneously fucking each other would be easier. Of course, it would be just as silly. You can't really do that sort of thing with an actual erection.

Vanillas 05-07-2009 04:34 AM

Pushing the Envelope.......

Personally I'm holding out for a Shemale Circus Orgy. Two T-Girls would be shot from a cannon, do a 69 in midair and land on the high end of a teeter totter. This would catapult each of four bikinied midgets onto the backs of four prancing horses, each one with a huge erection the size of a Clydesdale's. The midgets would then reach around the horses' butts and begin masturbating them with the aid of giant gloves dipped in hot chicken soup. Meanwhile, as a pair of 400 pound shemale trapeze artists began their act, a congo line of seventeen Hermaphrodites, connected erect penis to rectum to erect penis to rectum to - you get the idea - begin making their way across the tightrope to the accompaniment of 27 leprechauns singing "Its a long Way to Tipperary."

If anyone has seen this or something similar performed please let me know.

aa2239 05-07-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanillas (Post 81637)
Personally I'm holding out for a Shemale Circus Orgy. Two T-Girls would be shot from a cannon, do a 69 in midair and land on the high end of a teeter totter. This would catapult each of four bikinied midgets onto the backs of four prancing horses, each one with a huge erection the size of a Clydesdale's. The midgets would then reach around the horses' butts and begin masturbating them with the aid of giant gloves dipped in hot chicken soup. Meanwhile, as a pair of 400 pound shemale trapeze artists began their act, a congo line of seventeen Hermaphrodites, connected erect penis to rectum to erect penis to rectum to - you get the idea - begin making their way across the tightrope to the accompaniment of 27 leprechauns singing "Its a long Way to Tipperary."

Yeah same here, if anyone has seen anything like this before, please let me know too lol!

Bionca 05-09-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanillas (Post 81637)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That is just...:lol::lol::lol:

Darha 05-09-2009 10:33 PM

Please....!

For the love of mankind! someone try it

smooth 02-11-2014 12:51 PM

seems like a broke dick looking for a place to happen to me:no:

thevenun 08-05-2015 06:32 PM

two shemales at same time

same time shemale fucking video

LuvTSLB 08-06-2015 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freeside (Post 81620)
Is it possible for two shemales to fuck each other at the same time? I am yet to see any images of it being possible. post some please if you know of any that exist.

YES ! IT IS Possible . . with a double headed DiLDooo :cool:

You did not specify it had to be with each others dicks :lol:

OK . . more serious . . yes . . do a sixtyniner (69) Both get [face] Fucked at the same time ! :p

SERIOUSLY . . it would take very long and soft cocks..just because of how the anatomy of the bodies are, to the required position / bending to penetrate each other simultaneously.

This is probably why you have never seen this, nor ever will. But, will keep a eye out :)