Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Gothic/Emo Femboys (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=6060)

harrypeirce 07-30-2009 09:57 AM

Gothic/Emo Femboys

I know that some people do not like so called 'femboys' but have a real thing for girly looking gothic/emo boys. Izzy Hilton being great example, if anyone else likes please post below. I want to chat!!!

charlietwobeans 07-31-2009 09:01 AM

Yes - another dimension of my interests

Every time I think I have my interests locked down, someone makes a post like this and my brian (and other parts) say "Oh, hey, I like that."

Izzy Hilton - I had no idea and therefore immediately identifies me as old and/or out of touch - is cute/hot in an odd way. I think I much prefer a darker look, but I understand your point and I think its pretty hot.

I think one of my first attractions was way back in 5th grade, well before the term shemale or any other entered my vernacular, to a cool boy who dressed like a "tough kid" but had very pretty, soft, feminine features, especially the eyes.

charlietwobeans 07-31-2009 12:25 PM

your profile

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrypeirce (Post 97057)
I know that some people do not like so called 'femboys' but have a real thing for girly looking gothic/emo boys. Izzy Hilton being great example, if anyone else likes please post below. I want to chat!!!

I'd like to know about you - your avatar is really cute, kinda emo-ish...is this you or just what you aspire or admire?

hankhavelock 07-31-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlietwobeans (Post 97365)
I'd like to know about you - your avatar is really cute, kinda emo-ish...is this you or just what you aspire or admire?

Eeehhh... what is gothic/emo??? Some one "over-emotional in black leather...???" I know some of those...

charlietwobeans 07-31-2009 05:05 PM

little bit more than that

Quote:

Originally Posted by hankhavelock (Post 97422)
Eeehhh... what is gothic/emo??? Some one "over-emotional in black leather...???" I know some of those...

over-emotional is a bit of a simplification. Emo flowed from a type of music in the 90s, overwrought, emotionally baring lyrics coupled with a dirge of guitar jangle - not completely my thing, but certainly some standouts. Because of the type of music, it garnered a huge, emotional following, from which came a certain style of fashion, behavior and culture.

The style that came from it and, to a lesser extent, the behavior, is what I find attractive.

hankhavelock 08-01-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlietwobeans (Post 97442)
over-emotional is a bit of a simplification. Emo flowed from a type of music in the 90s, overwrought, emotionally baring lyrics coupled with a dirge of guitar jangle - not completely my thing, but certainly some standouts. Because of the type of music, it garnered a huge, emotional following, from which came a certain style of fashion, behavior and culture.

The style that came from it and, to a lesser extent, the behavior, is what I find attractive.

Hmmm... sounds a bit like what punk created. Started out in music and brought with it a new mindset including a fashion style. Can you give the names of some of the Emo bands/musicians/titles? I'd like to hear it.

Thx for enlightment.

H

charlietwobeans 08-01-2009 11:14 AM

Yeah, very similar to the punk trend - actually I would consider it an offshoot of the trend that started in the east coast of the US.

As I said, not all of it sounds good to me, so I am cherry-picking here (and I am sure true emo fans would puke on my shoes at some of my choices):
My Chemical Romance
Fall Out Boy
Panic at the Disco
Sunny Day Realestate
Dashboard Confessionals
30 Seconds to Mars
Weezer

timhaas 09-04-2009 05:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think one of the best examples of Gothic shemales is gorgeous and sexy Alexis! Well, at least for me! Besides, there're no other illustrations anyway...

welshie85 09-05-2009 04:35 AM

I love Gothic/Emo Men,Women and Transexuals!
Tattoos and dark hair, yum yum!

timhaas 09-07-2009 06:11 PM

harrypeirce - in fact, there're similar threads in this forum and I don't post any more images of beautiful Alexis, just because all of them were already posted here in other threads. Yet, if you have any newer photos of her or other pretty femboys, please share 'em! You're also welcome to contact me directly if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help.
By the way, I like your avatar so much! :yes:

DSL 09-12-2009 09:04 PM

femboys

i love fem boys that look and feel like girls no boobs, i have a friend
he is like that, blond blue eyed soft skin very sexy but we are just friend and no more, hope to be something tho some day.

St. Araqiel 09-12-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlietwobeans (Post 97624)
My Chemical Romance
Fall Out Boy
Panic at the Disco

AAAHH!! BURN IT! SEND IT TO HELL!
*smothers with a healthy dose of grunge, avant-garde metal and nugaze*

Naked Freedom 09-15-2009 05:34 PM

8 Attachment(s)
The emo look

franalexes 09-15-2009 05:40 PM

I could get turned on more by reading the repair manual to my sewerage pump.:confused:

oskar 12-07-2009 05:12 PM

Those ones are too boyish:turnoff:

zalihammerheart 12-21-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timhaas (Post 104736)
I think one of the best examples of Gothic shemales is gorgeous and sexy Alexis! Well, at least for me! Besides, there're no other illustrations anyway...

wow that is nice :)

El nino 01-19-2010 10:14 PM

MOAR! I think these gurls are beautiful

jigenbakuda 01-21-2010 09:27 PM

I love all things gothic,especially the girls, so I guess that I like gothic femboys then as well. But not like the ones above, they just looked like dudes. I prefer them to be more feminine.

ZincDink 01-22-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timhaas (Post 104736)

This is a hottie! Very pretty with ex:respect:cellent features! I'm partial to black hair too.

merelypink 01-23-2010 09:38 AM

there are tons of femboys in LA

sciuro21 01-23-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 129232)

very gooddd:drool::drool:

noble1337 05-26-2010 06:10 AM

the ones that 'naked_frredom' showed, or real femboys?

cause theres a BIG difference if you ask me.... :P

GRH 05-26-2010 01:48 PM

I started my gender transition in the gothic culture. It was easier to get away with wearing skirts and female clothes by dressing like a "freak." I used to absolutely LOVE the black makeup...I would do very dramatic things with my eyes back in the day. Sometimes I miss those days, as nowadays I just dress normal.

The Conquistador 05-26-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRH (Post 147257)
I started my gender transition in the gothic culture. It was easier to get away with wearing skirts and female clothes by dressing like a "freak." I used to absolutely LOVE the black makeup...I would do very dramatic things with my eyes back in the day. Sometimes I miss those days, as nowadays I just dress normal.

Nice! I love Goth girls! :drool::cool:

tonywaits 05-26-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

I assume you mean Los Angeles, not Louisiana.:cool:

smc 05-26-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonywaits (Post 147281)
I assume you mean Los Angeles, not Louisiana.:cool:

The safest assumption with any Pink posting is that whatever Pink "means" is probably not what members here assume.

tonywaits 05-27-2010 04:34 PM

[/FONT]
Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 147298)
The safest assumption with any Pink posting is that whatever Pink "means" is probably not what members here assume.

Story of my life, I have yet to figure out women. LOL:cool:

KyriStrange 07-31-2010 04:04 AM

Hey i havent quite read all the posts and replies but i proudly concider myself as an emo chick (even tho im pretty much just a crossdresser granted i dont really favor that term). I am bi but rather stick to girls, so much cuter and sweeter lol. any questions just ask. :heart:

footluv777 09-04-2010 08:26 PM

Oh yeah their fuckable. As long as they are thin and hairless and ready for some nasty fucking.

rikky allin 02-16-2012 08:24 AM

Femboy

Is something different meant by each of the following: femboy, femboi, fem boi ?

smc 02-16-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikky allin (Post 207954)
Is something different meant by each of the following: femboy, femboi, fem boi ?

No. These spellings are used interchangeably. Where there may be a difference is how each person uses these words.

non la donna 11-10-2012 10:16 PM

I rocked this look for many years before going full fem.

Melissa Pink 11-11-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by non la donna (Post 224504)
I rocked this look for many years before going full fem.

I completely identify with your comment!

siennagrace69 11-04-2014 01:52 PM

Emo femboys are totally sexy---too bad for me that most of them are bottoms !!