Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The PERFECT Shemale Girlfriend (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=210)

tlover 09-16-2007 10:18 AM

The PERFECT Shemale Girlfriend

2 Attachment(s)
Another of my many silly fantasises is to date a beautiful shemale who everyone thinks is a stunning female.
I take her down to my local pub for the first time an introduce her to all of my friends.
They are all green with envy, she's beautiful, very sexy, very feminine and really sweet and nice to everyone.
She goes to the ladies room, my friends are demanding to know all about her, how did i meet? why is that stunner with me? whats she like in bed,? thay are all madly in love at first site and tormented with venomous envy at my beautiful perfect girlfriend.
Little do thay know my lovey girl has got a gorgeous cock bigger than theirs in her skimpy little knickers.
A cock i suck every night, a cock that pounds my ass into bliss.:yes:

Suppose you had the chance to date any shemale in the world, but you had to pass her off as a "normal" girl to your friends down the pub/bar.
Who Would fit the bill?
Who do you think would fool all of your friends into thinking she was a real female.
And post picture of her if you can.

I reckon the old Vanity before she went mad with the plastic surgery would be the ideal girl, she looked so beautiful and acts so feminine and comes across as a lovely girl, and incredibly sexy too.

Vanity the perfect shemale girlfriend.:inlove:

Rick_ 09-16-2007 11:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I would chose Giselle :inlove:

tlover 09-16-2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardReyes12@yahoo.com (Post 2937)
I would chose Giselle :inlove:

She is really hot Richard, that's a very sexy pic with her big cock through her skimpy knickers, love that pic, and shes got a smoldering sexy look about her, dangerously sexy.
I reckon she would be smoking hot in the sack.:yes:

I'm' not too sure she would fool absolutely all the guys she was a female though.;)

hankhavelock 09-16-2007 01:51 PM

TL, my man! I think the time is swiftly approaching when you have to stop writing and start DOING! This said in all friendliness :-) But it's written all over you!

There's NOTHING to be afraid of, and all your fantasies can come true! Trust me, you will NOT regret it!

You are SO ripe for moving this into reality! So do it, buddy!

Super wishes for you, my man!

Hank

Rick_ 09-16-2007 02:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 2958)
She is really hot Richard, that's a very sexy pic with her big cock through her skimpy knickers, love that pic, and shes got a smoldering sexy look about her, dangerously sexy.
I reckon she would be smoking hot in the sack.:yes:

I'm' not too sure she would fool absolutely all the guys she was a female though.;)

She looks like a female here,and i dont really care if other people thinks she is a shemale,i would love her no mater what

tlover 09-16-2007 03:55 PM

Not afraid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hankhavelock (Post 2963)
TL, my man! I think the time is swiftly approaching when you have to stop writing and start DOING! This said in all friendliness :-) But it's written all over you!

There's NOTHING to be afraid of, and all your fantasies can come true! Trust me, you will NOT regret it!

You are SO ripe for moving this into reality! So do it, buddy!

Super wishes for you, my man!

Hank

Thanks Hank, I know what your saying and i will get out there and do it when the time is right.
As ive said though there ain't that many tgirls were i live, but i plan to on my next hols, time, money and commitments, you know.
In the mean time I'm just having a bit of fun here, shearing and reading everyones fantasies.
I think most of the guys here are in a similar position to me, just nice to know I'm not alone.
But i will commit soon. Honest, and i'll tell you all about it.
Thanks mate. :respect:

Alexukr 09-18-2007 04:55 AM

Vote

I would have Gisele:coupling:

svnd 09-18-2007 06:15 AM

Yep, I have the very same fantasy and I exactly feel like I'm in the same situation.
I would love to date a very feminine T-girl and have everyone think she's a gorgeous woman. Would be a great solution to the "shame" I, and I think with me a lot of others, experience.

darkways 09-18-2007 11:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I would have to say my perfect shemale would be Thayla Dieckmann. She has the most gorgeous tits and ass. Also, has a very sultry look.
As far as if anyone knows, I wouldn't care. As long as we are happy, is all that counts. And there is no shame in finding someone who makes you happy, whether they be female or shemale.

sinlui1 09-19-2007 11:30 PM

amazing, VANITYis the real deal for me :-):confused:

tlover 09-20-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svnd (Post 3192)
Yep, I have the very same fantasy and I exactly feel like I'm in the same situation.
I would love to date a very feminine T-girl and have everyone think she's a gorgeous woman. Would be a great solution to the "shame" I, and I think with me a lot of others, experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkways (Post 3199)
I would have to say my perfect shemale would be Thayla Dieckmann. She has the most gorgeous tits and ass. Also, has a very sultry look.
As far as if anyone knows, I wouldn't care. As long as we are happy, is all that counts. And there is no shame in finding someone who makes you happy, whether they be female or shemale.

Well i understand and do feel the shame bit myself, but this particular fantasy for me has nothing to do with shame.
More to do with the feeling of fooling everyone.
And everyone believing she is a beautiful girl.
But mostly the fact that beneath it all she has a big cock in her knickers, right in front of them, and i get to suck it and they don't know, and if they did, secretly they would probably envy me even more.
So for me the thrill in this fantasy is the fact I'm fooling them with my perfect girlfriend and the thought of if they really knew, secretly they would envy me even more. not shame.

sekretter 09-20-2007 06:50 PM

As long as the girl was a passable female (like vanity, bianca, etc) and didn't have a deep voice, it would be acceptable to me. Ideally the perfect shemale girlfriend for me would look better than most genetic girls and have realistic and downright sexy tits (like Danielle Foxxx) I'd prefer her to have a dick like Sasha's, juicy and actually really sexy looking cock, although for some reason the idea of a supermodel type girl with a really small ("girly") penis turns me on, I don't know why. Sometimes I like to imagine celebrities or just sexy woman in general and how they would look walking around naked with their tiny dick bobbing to and fro..-- anyway im straying a little off topic but yeah..

Actually an average but sexy looking girl who happens to have a dick would be great for me, she wouldn't have to be a super model

TXguy4ever 09-20-2007 09:01 PM

She is hot (Dieckmann) but I didnt really like her cock...patricia has a really nice nice body....

tm1 09-20-2007 11:43 PM

the best would be a very feminine with nice hard long dick and d tits

tlover 09-21-2007 05:23 AM

Envy of my girlfriends big dick

Quote:

Originally Posted by sekretter (Post 3452)
As long as the girl was a passable female (like vanity, bianca, etc) and didn't have a deep voice, it would be acceptable to me. Ideally the perfect shemale girlfriend for me would look better than most genetic girls and have realistic and downright sexy tits (like Danielle Foxxx) I'd prefer her to have a dick like Sasha's, juicy and actually really sexy looking cock, although for some reason the idea of a supermodel type girl with a really small ("girly") penis turns me on, I don't know why. Sometimes I like to imagine celebrities or just sexy woman in general and how they would look walking around naked with their tiny dick bobbing to and fro..-- anyway im straying a little off topic but yeah..

Actually an average but sexy looking girl who happens to have a dick would be great for me, she wouldn't have to be a super model

Couldn't agree with you more about Sasha's dick its perfect and very sexy, and yes she could be average looking as long as the fooling bit worked, that's a big part of the fantasy for me and the fact that, i know something shocking that you don't, and if you did, hell we know you would be even more envious.:D

zoltanhaji 09-26-2007 10:40 PM

It doesn't get much better than this!

gotsy 09-30-2007 12:54 AM

im soo horny for them

twistedone 10-01-2007 02:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dunno who this beauty is, but she could be my shemale girlfriend any day of the week.

CJCDESIGN 10-01-2007 06:21 AM

Wow Twistedone, very nice girl.

Check out the Philippines theres 1000's of sexy feminine tgirls - Were living the dream out there!

Feminine, curvy, nice voices most have sizeable cut cocks - see the site and u will know what i mean.

eliogabalo 10-01-2007 10:00 AM

The best shemale girlfriend ? Mine of course ! :D

tlover 10-01-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedone (Post 4315)
Dunno who this beauty is, but she could be my shemale girlfriend any day of the week.

Wow she is lovely and what a lovely fat cock.:inlove:
That's got to be a fixed photo.:confused:

tslove 10-01-2007 08:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This girl would be the best shemale :)

twistedone 10-02-2007 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 4366)
Wow she is lovely and what a lovely fat cock.:inlove:
That's got to be a fixed photo.:confused:

Oh please, don't disappoint me like that, and I was so hoping to impale myself on that monster.
Or better still gag on it while trying to get it all the way down my throat. ;)

tlover 10-02-2007 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedone (Post 4431)
Oh please, don't disappoint me like that, and I was so hoping to impale myself on that monster.
Or better still gag on it while trying to get it all the way down my throat. ;)

Well it was just a thought she just looks so natural but then so dose her lovely fat cock so i could be wrong.
So don't let me spoil it for you enjoy that big cock!:yes:

epj290 10-02-2007 07:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Although i do agree with your pic of vanity i do have my couple of favorites:

and im sure this shemale has been mentioned:

i would love it soo much to have a shemale girlfriend like either of these two.

twistedone 10-02-2007 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 4487)
Well it was just a thought she just looks so natural but then so dose her lovely fat cock so i could be wrong.
So don't let me spoil it for you enjoy that big cock!:yes:

Great!!! Now I just have to figure out who she is, where she lives, and if she would even give the the time of day. :D

tlover 10-03-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epj290 (Post 4498)
Although i do agree with your pic of vanity i do have my couple of favorites:

and im sure this shemale has been mentioned:

i would love it soo much to have a shemale girlfriend like either of these two.

I think you'll find the 3rd and 4th pics are of Bianca under a different name look at the Bianca f post.
love your choices lovely tgirlfriends:respect:

tlover 10-03-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedone (Post 4499)
Great!!! Now I just have to figure out who she is, where she lives, and if she would even give the the time of day. :D

Good luck on your quest mate, if you find out let us all in on it.;)

reanna 71 10-03-2007 04:17 PM

I don't know her name but this is my pick:)

LtcummerHankus 10-03-2007 05:19 PM

I agree with you, an average looking "woman" is far more likely to be willing to date someone like me.

C0nejagt 10-04-2007 05:02 PM

These

4 Attachment(s)
I don't know who any of these girls are but I think i would like to make that fantasy true with one of these gilrs:

There are somo other girls out there that I would love to do this with but i didn;t find the pic at this time, maybe later.

tlover 10-05-2007 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0nejagt (Post 4776)
I don't know who any of these girls are but I think i would like to make that fantasy true with one of these gilrs:

There are somo other girls out there that I would love to do this with but i didn;t find the pic at this time, maybe later.

The two girls in the middle pic was one of the first shemale pis i seen and this is what got me interested.
I thought the blond looked really sexy i thought she would look great with tits and that amazing big cock on such a sexy slim bod.
This is where it all started for me.

twistedone 10-05-2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 4630)
Good luck on your quest mate, if you find out let us all in on it.;)

Thanks, now to the real challenge. :D

kelly 10-05-2007 10:51 AM

love of a tgirl

i have had a lot of ladyboys.......believe me.....they are soooo sexy.....nothing compares.....the best sex in the world...........girls are no match!!

I have a current ladyboy girlfriend.......she is soo beautiful....all my friends are amazed .....they keep asking me...where did you meet her??........its`great!

tlover 10-05-2007 01:32 PM

Kelly your very luck guy, i hate you.:D
Could i ask you, do your friends know your beautiful girlfriend is a tgirl or do they think she is an ordinary girl?:)

captaindunsel 02-08-2008 03:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've done that several times. It is, indeed, a lot of fun.

I have a very strange (but true, swear to God) story about that...

I was dating a beautiful black shemale named Shay (see attached picture). A friend of mine, who is a schoolteacher, wants to become a stand-up comic. So she invited me and "that Shay girl you keep talking about" to come see her perform at a club in Houston. We met her backstage and were talking. She said that Shay looked very familiar and Shay said the same thing about her.

After her set, all of the male comics were after her to introduce them to Shay. They were all green with envy over my beautiful girlfriend.

After we left (Shay had to bring her own car, as she left from there to go to work as a nurse at a hospital.), my friend came running out of the club and flagged me down as I was leaving the driveway.

She said, "I know where I met Shay! Did you know that she's a guy??"

"Yes," I replied, "but I felt that was up to her to say if she wanted you to know."

My friend said "I taught her 10th grade English years ago! That's how I knew she was a guy."

:)

tlover 02-08-2008 04:11 PM

That's a great story cap, not sure i belive it:D but its really funny, and shay is a stunner, you luck sod!:D:respect:

captaindunsel 02-08-2008 04:31 PM

Absolutely true, tlover. A very odd story. I don't get many strange ones like that in my life, so I enjoy that one.

And yes, Shay is absolutely gorgeous. We lived together for awhile. I have tons of pictures of her, but I'm not sharin' the nude ones. I promised I wouldn't. But even clothed, she's stunning.

tlover 02-08-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captaindunsel (Post 14497)
Shay is absolutely gorgeous. We lived together for awhile. I have tons of pictures of her, but I'm not sharin' the nude ones. I promised I wouldn't. But even clothed, she's stunning.

Oh no Ill be forever trying to picture her naked now :no:
Ive got a good imagination though!:yes::inlove::drool::drool::D

captaindunsel 02-08-2008 04:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
LOL! It doesn't take much imagination for t-girls... They are fantasy brought to life.

And here's a couple more of her.

tlover 02-08-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captaindunsel (Post 14501)
LOL! It doesn't take much imagination for t-girls... They are fantasy brought to life.

And here's a couple more of her.

Thanks cap, she looks dangerously sultry, you must have had many sleepless nights:D

captaindunsel 02-08-2008 05:01 PM

LOL! VERY many! Wish I could experience that again, but I'm married now to a wonderful woman. Shemales and ladyboys have to be a fantasy now.

TXguy4ever 02-08-2008 06:07 PM

my "would be shemale G/F"

2 Attachment(s)
here she is, and I know every friend would want to hook up with her and no body would know she has something special for me everynight....

tlover 02-08-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXguy4ever (Post 14509)
here she is, and I know every friend would want to hook up with her and no body would know she has something special for me everynight....

Yes she would be a great girlfriend with a hidden treasure.:inlove:
The thought of them all lusting after her and just you knowing shes very special and a dirty shemale in the sack is such a hot turn on.

morocho 02-08-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXguy4ever (Post 14509)

shes awesome whats her name?

ila 02-15-2008 06:01 PM

The Perfect Shemale Girlfriend

4 Attachment(s)
My perfect shemale girlfriend would be Amy. She exudes femininity and I'm absolutely positive that no one seeing her for the first time would ever know that she's not a GG. I offer these pictures from Ladyboy Gold as proof.

tlover 02-15-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 15148)
My perfect shemale girlfriend would be Amy. She exudes femininity and I'm absolutely positive that no one seeing her for the first time would ever know that she's not a GG. I offer these pictures from Ladyboy Gold as proof.

I'm sure your right ila, she is very beautiful very feminin looking.
If i saw her for the first time, i would never guess she was a ladyboy, i reckon she would fool most men.
If she was my girlfrend obviously the big turn on would be knowing what she was hiding from everyone and the pleasure of knowing i would be sucking her hidden delight later that night.:drool::yes:

ila 02-15-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 15151)
If she was my girlfrend obviously the big turn on would be knowing what she was hiding from everyone and the pleasure of knowing i would be sucking her hidden delight later that night.:drool::yes:

The hard part for me would be waiting for later that night.:yes::)

RedderZNZ 07-10-2008 02:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lately, it's Olga, absolutely!!!
Attachment 27255

SweetCharmer 07-10-2008 08:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
for me i'd love to have allanah starr as my perfect girlfriend.
she's so damn sexy plus i'd easily fall asleep on her pillows ;)