Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How Do I Convince My Wife (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=14648)

nick6333 01-12-2013 07:03 PM

How Do I Convince My Wife

My wife does not know this and i do not know how to tell her and convince her but I would love to have a threesome with a ladyboy. I have a couple fantasy I would really like to do.

1. I am fucking my wife and watching my wife suck a ladyboys nice hard cock or watching a ladyboy fuck my wife while she is sucking my cock.

2. I am fucking a ladyboy and she is fucking my wife or my wife is sucking her cock.

3. I fuck my wifes pussy and a ladyboy fuck her ass or I fuck her ass while you fuck her pussy (with this one i would like to have another ladyboy there to put her cock into my wifes mouth)

4. Have 4 ladyboys and have one fuck my ass while my cock is in my wifes ass and another ladyboy fucking my wifes pussy and then i would like to suck a ladyboys cock and have my wife suck the 4th ladyboys cock

In all these I would like both of us to cum on my wifes face.

If you have any idea on how to get my wife involved i would be grateful. If you do not know how to get her involved then I would just like to know how to convice her to let me fuck a one or 2 ladyboys while she watches.

smc 01-12-2013 08:02 PM

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed writing out your fantasies for all of us to read. But you left out the biggest fantasy of all. That would be the fantasy where a bunch of complete stranger on this site, none of whom know you or your wife, offer you genuinely useful insights into how to convince your wife to engage in a threesome or watch you fuck someone else. :rolleyes:

Now, I know some will accuse me of just a bit too harsh, but really ...

franalexes 01-12-2013 08:32 PM

Actually smc, I don't know what he was smoking but I hope it's soon for sale.

postopadmirer 07-17-2013 02:10 AM

Who knows

Depends on what your wife is willing to accept.
Do you already share fantasies with her?
I don't think most women are into facials which is what makes them more special.
A 3 way or a 4 way is a big deal, add transgender to the mix and you have BIG.

hankhavelock 07-17-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick6333 (Post 228205)

If you have any idea on how to get my wife involved i would be grateful. If you do not know how to get her involved then I would just like to know how to convice her to let me fuck a one or 2 ladyboys while she watches.

My idea would be to take it up with your wife first of all. After all, she is the one you married and want to include in this sexual escapade. She might have similar fantasies, so do it slowly and allow her to come with her approach too.

H