Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Travelling (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Alanya, Turkey (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5460)

Topcat72 06-05-2009 08:44 AM

Alanya, Turkey

Hi all I am taking a trip to turkey soon and was looking at some of the posts here and was surprised at the number and beauty of ths turkish TS girls here. I have never been with a TS before and would like to give it a try. I have been to turkey several times before and have not seen many GG girls available never mind TS girls. I was wondering are there places to go or how do you get in touch. I know there are some who post here from this region. Any help appreciated.

translover 06-20-2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topcat72 (Post 87629)
Hi all I am taking a trip to turkey soon and was looking at some of the posts here and was surprised at the number and beauty of ths turkish TS girls here. I have never been with a TS before and would like to give it a try. I have been to turkey several times before and have not seen many GG girls available never mind TS girls. I was wondering are there places to go or how do you get in touch. I know there are some who post here from this region. Any help appreciated.

i will give you some mobile phones near your visiting area. but they may not know English. and want much more money from their usual price. you are a tourist ;)

Topcat72 06-22-2009 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by translover (Post 90410)
i will give you some mobile phones near your visiting area. but they may not know English. and want much more money from their usual price. you are a tourist ;)

Thanks for that

How much should i be paying.

ladynatali 07-01-2009 12:38 AM

i m living in Antalya-Alanya-Turkey

Quote:

Originally Posted by translover (Post 90410)

Many nice shemales living in Alanya-Antalya-Side-Manavgat-Kemer,and our price is the same for everybody,and also most of shemales in here can speak engilish,if u need help to find shemales where ever you are in Turkey just visit my profile in here,wisit my web and call me sure that i will help u to find nice and the best Turkish shemales...

translover 07-03-2009 07:29 AM

may i join you ??? :innocent:

Topcat72 07-04-2009 11:24 AM

I met lady natali today and had a realy nice time. Very frendly and fulfilled all my fantasies. Thank you natali. I would recomend to anyone. I was a tgirl before today and was treated with all the care i needed with no pressure for time. she was very paitent.

I would recomend all those from uk or europe to come out here. you do not need to travel all the way to thailand or philipines. I feel like i have uncovered a well kept secret thanks to this forum. :respect: