Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Member Introductions and Pictures (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   If I could make you come... (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=9308)

WudLuv2try 06-28-2010 12:19 AM

If I could make you come...

11 Attachment(s)
I would be very pleased...

EightTailFox 06-28-2010 01:03 AM

Sexy body, just love long lean bodies. Though not very feminine. Pretty panties.

On another note still wouldn't mind licking and playing with that stiffy.

WudLuv2try 06-28-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EightTailFox (Post 150516)
Sexy body, just love long lean bodies. Though not very feminine. Pretty panties.

On another note still wouldn't mind licking and playing with that stiffy.

THanks for the compliment.

My body is not feminine at all... may be it's because I'm too skinny.

But I'm glad you found it sexy. As long as it gets you to think about sex, it's done its job.

The panties... yes... I love this one... so... pretty and so small. I can hardly cover my dick with it even when my dick is sleeping.

tslust 06-29-2010 10:18 PM

mmmm:turnon:that makes my mouth water

WudLuv2try 06-30-2010 08:28 PM

I was sitting in my hotel room, with nothing to do.

The view from my room was great. I could see the whole city from my room... the roof tops... the roads...

I could peak through the windows of other people's rooms and saw laundry being hung... I saw someone eating food on a table by the window... an old lady was watering some flowers...

If they saw through my window, what would they see...

A man.

A naked man.

A naked man with full erection.

A naked man with full erection, jacking off while looking at you hang your laundry... eat your meal... water your flowers...

It was such a turn on for me.

WudLuv2try 06-30-2010 09:00 PM

I was looking at myself in the mirror, and I wished I had a twin, so I could fuck myself.

And I remembered I don't have a twin, so I thought about finding someone, whom I could connect with, so I could fuck him instead.

Then I thought about my best friend, who's totally not gay, but with whom I can totally relate to.

But I couldn't get it on, coz I knew at the back of my head, that his dick won't be too happy to see my dick...

So in the end, I thought about all the nice people in this website... and I thought... yeah... I'd do you anytime...

paulmal32 07-02-2010 01:59 PM

your body is hot. Again, love the long lean look. Would you mind shaving your body and posting more pics. If you were smooth I could def rub one out to your pics:innocent:

WudLuv2try 07-04-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulmal32 (Post 151059)
your body is hot. Again, love the long lean look. Would you mind shaving your body and posting more pics. If you were smooth I could def rub one out to your pics:innocent:

You mean shave everything?

Sure... but it still won't be that smooth though...

If I gained a few kilos, may be... I won't look like a skeleton.

daveblue 07-15-2013 02:26 PM

Nice panties, nice stiff cock. Yup that ticks my boxes I'll be happy to fire off a salute to that flag pole.

baasje43 07-15-2013 09:10 PM

You are a beautiful pretty boy.
Thinking of visiting you at your hotelroom ....
I pledged my cum 4 you :blush:

siennagrace69 11-08-2014 03:54 PM

You use that gorgeous cock on my mouth and ass you will certainly make me cum !!