Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Hey, I'm here! Ask me anything! (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=6927)

BellaBellucci 10-12-2009 06:57 PM

Hey, I'm here! Ask me anything!

I just wanted to introduce myself to all of the transfans here. My name is Bella. I'm a new model who has just shot with ShemaleYum, Shemale-club, Bob's T-girls, and Shemale Strokers. I never really know what to say about myself so I'd like to take this opportunity to direct you all to my website BellaBellucci.info and solicit questions from you guys... some of whom are hopefully already fans!

I'll try to answer as truthfully as possible but reserve the right to keep certain things private. I'm honest, but I have to keep a bit of mystery like any other woman. ;)

I hope to chat with all of you soon!

~BB~

BellaBellucci 10-12-2009 08:06 PM

Sorry, forgot the photos!

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics of me in case you don't know who I am.

~BB~

violet lightning 10-12-2009 08:16 PM

Hi Bella!

:D Welcome!
Questions...hmmm.

How did you find this little forum?
Where do you live? (in general) Are you Italian?
What do your tattoos mean? I noticed you have a wolf.

Whats a short list of your favorite things?
Nice photos!

Jenae LaTorque 10-12-2009 08:21 PM

I have to ask this since you opened the field to questions. I can see someone having one or two small tasteful tatoos, but why does anyone want so many that they end up looking like a bulletin board with all kinds of stuff posted on it?

Bionca 10-12-2009 09:11 PM

No questions for you at this point. Just want to welcome you to the forum :)

rockabilly 10-12-2009 09:13 PM

What are your goals in the adult film / modeling industry?

BellaBellucci 10-12-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violet lightning (Post 111410)
:D Welcome!
Questions...hmmm.

How did you find this little forum?
Where do you live? (in general) Are you Italian?
What do your tattoos mean? I noticed you have a wolf.

Whats a short list of your favorite things?
Nice photos!

I found it in a search for 'tranny' as part of some research I'm doing.
I live near Disneyland.
Yup. Guilty as charged. I'm Italian.
I'm going to answer the tattoo question in a moment.
I love to go out to clubs and spend time with friends, write about politics, play videogames with my son, etc, etc.
Thanks. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque (Post 111411)
I have to ask this since you opened the field to questions. I can see someone having one or two small tasteful tatoos, but why does anyone want so many that they end up looking like a bulletin board with all kinds of stuff posted on it?

I started getting them before I transitioned because I was sort of pressured but then became a bit addicted. I chose the designs that I did to represent my faith, my family, and my political beliefs. These days I'm a non-practicing Pagan who's divorced and stopped writing about politics because it wasn't paying the bills. I still have the memories. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 111418)
No questions for you at this point. Just want to welcome you to the forum :)

Thank you. Rockabilly gives it (and you) rave reviews. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockabilly (Post 111420)
What are your goals in the adult film / modeling industry?

I intend to do some modeling and hopefully a few movies all the while working on building a production company. I'm also working on some blog development and promotion of the TS niche as a whole.

Great questions everyone. :)

~BB~

tslust 10-13-2009 12:03 PM

Welcome to the Forum, Bella:hug::kiss:

megalops 10-13-2009 12:20 PM

Welcome Bella. I'm not into tattoos but the wolf is a very nice piece of artwork. And if you don't mind me saying, you are quite attractive and sexy. Now, if you were only near Disneyworld instead of Disneyland...:innocent:

rockabilly 10-13-2009 12:41 PM

Admit it Bella you find me irresistable. Or at least unavoidable as i'm omnipresent. :D

IronCity 10-13-2009 04:46 PM

I LOVE YOUR TATS!!!!!! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!:inlove:

bullrule 10-14-2009 09:29 AM

help needed

i was looking 4 forum to ask this question but could not find anyone particular to this question
my question is if u get fucked in ass , the anal wall gets teared, some who , no matter how much lubrication u apply
this tearing in medical terminology is called anal sphincter
my question is what u do to protect tearing of anal wall other than lubricating

megalops 10-14-2009 09:45 AM

Bullrule, the anal tear is actually called an anal fissure. The sphincter is the muscle along the anus wall that contracts during a bowel movement. As for preventing an anal fissure, I'll let those more experienced than me explain.

BellaBellucci 10-15-2009 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megalops (Post 111668)
Bullrule, the anal tear is actually called an anal fissure. The sphincter is the muscle along the anus wall that contracts during a bowel movement. As for preventing an anal fissure, I'll let those more experienced than me explain.

I wouldn't know anything about it. I'm a top. I've tried bottoming but due to my anxiety my muscles are too tense and it's REALLY painful. I get tearing when I use the toilet so anal sex is not my thing. Sorry to disappoint. lol

~BB~

rockabilly 10-15-2009 04:01 AM

Bella you just need the right guy. A man to be gentle and reassure you and take his time. To get you to completely relax and lose yourself w/ , and make sweet love to you. ;)

bullrule 10-15-2009 05:40 AM

tearing of anal wall or anal fissure

so point is
all the shemales surely go for anal sex wid partners
and anal canal gets tears when you insert the dick in
and secondly if you put the finger in ............. the nail of the finger also scratches anal wall resulting in tearing
so how you manage it,to prevent tearing and tearing is real painful condition , technically speaking person gets restless
and worse of all all T-girls have long nails and nails do tear the anal wall when you insert your fingers

megalops 10-15-2009 06:47 AM

Bullrun, if you want your girl to use a finger and you're worried about nails, etc, have her put on a covering like a latex glove. Use lots of lube like analglide or KY. Let her gently massage your prostate with her finger. Once she is able to insert 2 fingers comfortably you should be able to take her penis. I would certainly hope she is using a condom for anal sex.