Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   where are you ladies? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=14464)

bravardo 12-13-2012 04:14 AM

where are you ladies?

Where are all the ladies?don't be shy or invisable.email me and introduce yourself to me.I wont bite you! There must be a transsexual out there that luvs being intermittent and wants a relationship with a kind and gentle lover.

smc 12-13-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bravardo (Post 226089)
Where are all the ladies?don't be shy or invisable.email me and introduce yourself to me.I wont bite you! There must be a transsexual out there that luvs being intermittent and wants a relationship with a kind and gentle lover.

Well, I'm no lady, but I'd love to know what you mean by "intermittent"!

bravardo 12-13-2012 01:39 PM

spelt wrong

I meant intermit.

smc 12-13-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bravardo (Post 226105)
I meant intermit.

Well, that makes even less sense. I think you're using the wrong word(s) for whatever it is you're trying to convey.

Intermit is a verb meaning to suspend or discontinue (an action) for some period of time.

Natalie_J 12-13-2012 02:01 PM

At a guess, I think the word you might be looking for is 'Intimate' :)

smc 12-13-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 226109)
At a guess, I think the word you might be looking for is 'Intimate' :)

I think you're correct, Natalie. I didn't even think of that. :innocent:

bravardo 12-13-2012 03:06 PM

thankyou

Thanks Nat that's what I meant.intimate. I find it amazing with the amount of members out there I can't even get a connection with one hot babe!

smc 12-13-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bravardo (Post 226112)
Thanks Nat that's what I meant.intimate. I find it amazing with the amount of members out there I can't even get a connection with one hot babe!

Well, maybe they were responding to "intermittent" and are all in the non-contact phase of that state of being! :lol: So stay tuned ...

bravardo 12-13-2012 03:37 PM

i guess so

Smc I think your right.but maybe there aren't as many real members as we think there are?

smc 12-13-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bravardo (Post 226115)
Smc I think your right.but maybe there aren't as many real members as we think there are?

Having once been a moderator here, I can assure you that there a lots and lots of trans members here. Maybe they're just not interested in another post about having a relationship, but from someone who says nothing about himself, posts no picture, doesn't indicate where he is, how old he is, what he's looking for other than a "relationship," says nothing about himself more than that he's "kind and gentle," and so on.

That is not meant as a personal criticism, just a statement of opinion about how the dynamics play out with our trans members, many of whom I have gotten to know over the years.

Plus, this isn't really a "dating" site so much as a pictures and discussion site.