Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   3 Creepiest Movies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5248)

The Conquistador 05-22-2009 03:35 PM

3 Creepiest Movies

What are the 3 movies that scared the heebeejeebies out of you?
Mine are(in no particular order)

It

The Thing

Carrie

rockabilly 05-22-2009 03:43 PM

I was raised on horror movies , so nothing really scares me. Once you know how FX are done then it takes the scare out. But the "Hostel" series was quite brutal. And the movie " Teeth " ... 2 words Vagina Dentata ... Glad i'm into Tgirls. ;)

rockmyown 05-22-2009 06:17 PM

i like horror movies but the scariest i've ever seen was cabin fever!!!

liesjeversteven 05-22-2009 07:57 PM

Horror movies are a bit of a hobby of mine and they don't scare me much any more. When I was young that was not the case though.
When I first saw "the exorcist" I peed in my bed because I was too scared to come out to go to the toilet.
Another one I found really scary at the time was "prince of darkness" with Alice Cooper, and the first "Alien"

rockabilly 05-22-2009 08:13 PM

The Exorcist ... good choice. I got the box set of all the films but have not had time to watch it yet. Now i have my Memorial Day plan ... watch the Exorcist box set

ARIES666 05-23-2009 05:16 AM

3 Creepeist Movies

Most times, it is what you cannot see, not what you can see that is truly scary. A "horror" movie in the hands of a skilled director is the most important element. Gratuitous use of gore, blood, monsters, etc...they are elements...but not the most important elements. Enough rambling on (I tend to do that)....here are my top three films for "jump out of your seat moments"

ALIEN (1979, Ridley Scott-director)
HALLOWEEN (1978, John Carpenter-director)
EXORCIST (1973, William Friedken-director)

hellos123 05-23-2009 10:45 PM

Oh mann. 13 Ghosts movie scared the living daylights out of me. I couldn'
t shower by myself or go to the bathroom by myself after seeing it. i was afraid i'll see that naked girl ghost there

violet lightning 05-23-2009 11:49 PM

Scary movies

These all scared the crap out of me when I first saw them:
1.) The Shining
2.) Alien
3.) Island of Terror (British monster movie from the 1960's about these creepy bone-sucking creatures!)

honorable mention to "Phantasm", "The Thing"(remake), and "High Tension"

rockabilly 05-24-2009 11:46 AM

Now High Tension was great, thats how you do a twist ending. Great acting and gore effects. The Last House on the Left ( original) and Maniac were scary. Just shows that man can be more tesrifying than any monster.

Bionca 05-25-2009 06:04 PM

REC (Quarantine) freaked me out.. in such a delightful way. I adore horror movies. The problem is I get pretty caught up in them and have a tendency to slap the person next to me when I get surprised.

The remake of Dawn of the Dead (while not as good a Romero) made me wonder every time I heard an ambulance in the distance...

rockabilly 05-25-2009 06:13 PM

They need to make a sequel to the Dawn remake. It was such a thrill ride that i want more. That Day of the Dead remake w/ Vhing Rames and Mena Suvari sucked !! OMG it was awfull! I liked Tom Savinis remake of Night of the Living Dead. Any fans of the original " Return of the Living Dead " movie

Bionca 05-25-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockabilly (Post 85199)
They need to make a sequel to the Dawn remake. It was such a thrill ride that i want more. That Day of the Dead remake w/ Vhing Rames and Mena Suvari sucked !! OMG it was awfull! I liked Tom Savinis remake of Night of the Living Dead. Any fans of the original " Return of the Living Dead " movie

If you loved me you'd let me eat your brains.....

rockabilly 05-25-2009 06:43 PM

" Send more paramedics... "

tslust 05-25-2009 10:15 PM

Quarantine was pretty creepy. Also, I liked 1408, Dreamcatcher, and Ghost Ship.

fionahavelock 05-26-2009 05:19 AM

i always love " the silence of the lambs" kinda scary for me cos in my mind, it could happen in real life..
"the mist" also kinda scary for me in the end, when he killed his 4 friends just before he could get help..
the last scary movie i watch that i remember is "one missed call"...

worlock1422 05-26-2009 07:41 AM

"Seven" one creepy ass movie!!

Cristine by Steve King...Great car!! Did he do it or was it the car *thinks*

3rd is a hard one, 13 Ghost was great but then theres,

Ghost Ship was good not that scary but Creepish.

Dreamcatcher was a good movie.

*huge movie buff*

hankhavelock 05-26-2009 12:00 PM

1. Reservoir Dogs
2. An Inconvenient Truth
... I haven't yet watched Oliver Stone's "W", but I'm certain that particular one will plough its way in as a ghoulish numero uno...

JWKB85 05-28-2009 04:15 AM

3 fav scary movies

I would have to say my top would be:

1. The Exorcist--still creeps the shit out of me

2. Rosemary's Baby--creepy old people and Satan, that says it all.

3. Scream--Smartest slasher films, in my option :respect:

JWKB85 05-28-2009 04:21 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JWKB85 (Post 85843)
I would have to say my top would be:

1. The Exorcist--still creeps the shit out of me

2. Rosemary's Baby--creepy old people and Satan, that says it all.

3. Scream--Smartest slasher films, in my option :respect:

In the spirit of this thread, I wanted to share some pics for TS Jessie, my dream girl :inlove: You'll get the connection. Enjoy!

Ramboner 07-07-2009 08:30 PM

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

It didn't scare me but it made me feel like I had to take a shower after watching it. Great movie but I begin to lose faith in the human race while viewing it. The home invasion scene is quite possibly the most depressing and horrifying thing ever put to film.

lbluver 07-10-2009 03:50 AM

Scary movies

[QUOTE=TheAngryPostman;84640]What are the 3 movies that scared the heebeejeebies out of you?

1. Shining,
2. Rosemary's Baby,
3. Alien.

Lbluver

GRH 07-10-2009 04:42 PM

I don't think I could rank them as "scary" per say, but these films were pretty creepy to me.

Mulholland Drive
Silence of the Lambs
Wolf Creek

violet lightning 07-12-2009 10:20 PM

A couple more...

What about "Blue Velvet"! If a psycho-sexual Dennis Hopper huffing gas isn't creepy, I don't know what is! :eek:

"Deliverance" also had a pretty high "creep factor" due to those pervy hillfolk.

rockabilly 07-12-2009 10:35 PM

The creepy thing in Deliverence is ... the dissapearance of Burt Reynolds moustache! lol

tslust 07-13-2009 06:01 PM

I remember the first time I saw Arachnophobia, it scared the :censored: out of me. For about a month, I wouldn't go anywhere alone, and even today, I still sometimes check for spiders.:lol:

Tread 07-13-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 93943)
I remember the first time I saw Arachnophobia, it scared the :censored: out of me. For about a month, I wouldn't go anywhere alone, and even today, I still sometimes check for spiders.:lol:

I hope my Arachnida Avatar is not to scary.;)

For me little girls, like in Ring, are much more frightening.

tslust 07-14-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tread (Post 93953)
I hope my Arachnida Avatar is not to scary.;)

:lol:its okay
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tread (Post 93953)
For me little girls, like in Ring, are much more frightening.

The ring didn't do anything for me. If I see a creepy, grey, and wet girl crawling out of my T.V., I'm just gonna change the channel.:lol::lol:

violet lightning 10-12-2009 09:55 PM

Creepy Halloween Movies

Since its almost Halloween, I think I'll add a few more movies to my original list that to me were creepy or just plain scary! :eek:

"The Birds"....creepy AND scary! Especially the scene as the schoolkids try to walk by the schoolyard full of birds.

"Silent Hill"....overall so-so, but it had some damn scary/creepy moments and images.

"Carrie" ...the original version. Great ending.

rockabilly 10-12-2009 10:17 PM

A great movie to watch is " Frailty " . What a great movie , Bill Paxton gives an amazing performance and was a brilliant director. I highly recommend this movie as well as " Hatchet " and " Behind the Mask- The Rise of Leslie Vernon ". To help get you into the Halloween spirit. The remake of " Children of the Corn " was good and faithful to Stephen King's short story.

The Conquistador 10-12-2009 10:38 PM

Some other scary ones (remember I was a kid when I saw these)

Hellraiser

The Hills Have Eyes (the original one)

Nightmare on Elm Street

aw9725 10-13-2009 01:29 AM

1. The Shining
2. Carrie
3. Exorcist

Honorable mention to: Psycho and Marathon Man ("Is it Safe?") :eek:

SweetCharmer 10-13-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violet lightning (Post 111427)
"Silent Hill"....overall so-so, but it had some damn scary/creepy moments and images.

Silent hill only makes me laugh coz of the part wit hthe nurses and the first appearance of pyramid head with the woman skin rape :lol:

for me the creepiest movies are the ones that get inside your head and mess with you like the mouth-man prophecies or sumthing like that

SweetCharmer 10-13-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violet lightning (Post 111427)

Silent hill only makes me laugh because of the part with the nurses and the first appearance of pyramid head with the woman skin rape :lol:

for me the creepiest movies are the ones that get inside your head and mess with you like the mouth-man prophecies or something like that

DSL 10-14-2009 06:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Stephen King Cujo
that movie make me shit!

the Exorcist kept me up for a week when i first saw it
my bed kept shaking.

Chain Saw Massacre
a classic!

violet lightning 10-14-2009 11:45 PM

:D Fuck! I forgot to mention "The Wicker Man" (the original)
That had a pretty high creep factor...
Also "Misery" was intensely creepy at times!! (some great lines came from it too!)

Most any movie with evil talking/possessed dolls or ghost/demon children I find creepy. (The Shining, The Omen, Magic, ...)

petreski 10-15-2009 04:36 PM

The Blair Witch project is the most creepiest move ever:cool:

artstar1413 10-15-2009 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This one movie I have in my collection called Alice Sweet Alice. It's the first movie that Brooke Shields ever acted in, and came out in the early seventies. Check it out at wikipedia.

artstar1413 10-15-2009 06:21 PM

I should add, the more popular movie Halloween gets a lot of inspiration from Alice Sweet Alice, Except it's a little girl who's responsible.

rockabilly 10-15-2009 06:49 PM

Alice Sweet Alice was really good. Also known as Communion , it has a great twist to it. Madman is also a great slasher film.

TSBBG 10-15-2009 11:07 PM

Session 9

The Exorcist

Wolf Creek

JonFrum 10-15-2009 11:24 PM

The original Boris Karloff Frankenstein scared the bejeesus out of me when I was a young kid. Those of you who grew up watching Halloween and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre won't know what I'm talking about.

The Brood by David Cronenberg - Cronenberg is a freak, very disturbed.

Marathon Man - I can't watch the dental scene. That's scary, but in a repulsive way. I prefer psychological horror, but Marathon Man did make me turn away.

LeeIII 10-15-2009 11:37 PM

Amityville Horror both the 1979 and the remake in 2005
The Haunting in Connecticut (based on true events)
The Exorcism Emilly Rose (the best ones are the ones that are true story's like this one )
So if you need a good scream check these out for your self

smc 10-16-2009 12:01 AM

Creepy

I'm glad to see at least a few people post films that aren't necessarily considered to be "horror" films, since "creepy" and "horror" are not synonymous. Creepy means producing the feeling of uneasy fear, a sensation often described as something crawling over your skin. That doesn't necessarily have to be a horror movie. For instance, I found the mere act of looking at the "finished" Michael Jackson after all his plastic surgeries to be creepy. Listening to the monotonic drone of Wolf Blitzer on CNN gives me the creeps, too.

That said, one particular film comes to mind when I think of the word "creepy:

Donnie Darko

St. Araqiel 10-16-2009 12:17 AM

Alien (I knew what was going to happen, and that made it worse!)
Poltergeist (Living trees! Animated clown dolls! Skeletons in swimming pools! Mommy, make it stop!)
The Ring (The footage on that damn videotape is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen *shudders*)

KittyKaiti 10-16-2009 01:25 AM

"Critters" scared the shit out of me as a child. For years I feared walking around in the dark. I thought the little killer critter monsters were rolling around on the floor and if I walked around they would get me. It kept me in bed at bed time. I don't have that fear anymore. Now I fear demonic possession thanks to "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" and the show "Paranormal State". I have recurring dreams/borderline nightmares of a demon attempting to attack and possess me. I believe in ghosts too, so this doesn't help.

violet lightning 10-20-2009 09:28 PM

Heres Two Good Ones...

Allright, these are both creepy AND weird! (both produced several quesey, uneasy moments)
"Naked Lunch" (another David Cronenberg film I think) and
"Gummo"
Watch them at your own peril...:eek:

rickie 11-03-2009 12:42 PM

Here is my top 100

1. The Exorcist
2. The Shining
3. The Others
4. Jaws
5. Psycho
6. Stir of Echoes
7. Saw
8. Hostel
9. Se7en
10. The Changeling (in 1981)
11. Alien
12. The Ring
13. The Exorcism of Emily Rose
14. The Sixth Sense
15. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
16. Friday the 13th
17. Halloween
18. Silence of the Lambs
19. Carrie
20. The Clockwork Orange
21. Amityville Horror
22. Night of the Living Dead
23. When a Stranger Calls (original)
24. Scream
25. The Omen
26. A Nightmare on Elm Street
27. Hellraiser
28. When a Stranger Calls Back
29. Rosemary's Baby
30. Dracula
31. Poltergeist
32. Ghost Story
33. The Cell
34. The Serpent and the Rainbow
35. The Last House on the Left
36. 28 Days Later
37. In Dreams
38. Bug
39. The Devil's Rejects
40. House of 1000 Corpses
41. Jacob's Ladder
42. Frankenstein
43. The Fly
44. Pet Sematary
45. Dawn of the Dead
46. An American Werewolf in London
47. Misery
48. Hide and Seek
49. The Hills Have Eyes
50. The Vanishing
51. Audition
52. The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
53. Mirrors
54. 13 Ghosts
55. Nosferatu
56. The Wicker Man (original)
57. The Thing
58. Single White Female
59. Fatal Attraction
60. The Stepfather
61. The Strangers
62. The Dead Zone
63. A Haunting in Connecticut
64. The Howling
65. Invasion of the Body Snatchers
66. Aliens
67. The Terminator
68. The Phantom of The Opera
69. An Interview with a Vampire
70. Cujo
71. Children of the Corn
72. White Noise
73. Mothman Prophecies
74. From Dusk till Dawn
75. Event Horizon
76. Altered States
77. Signs
78. Planet Terror
79. Death Proof
80. The Hitcher
81. The Devils Advocate
82. Village of the Damned
83. The Uninvited
84. Child's Play
85. Creepshow
86. Vacancy
87. The Birds
88. House of Wax
89. Cape Fear
90. Urban Legend
91. Freaks
92. Drag Me To Hell
93. Candyman
94. The Sentinel
95. Queen Of The Damned
96. House on Haunted Hill
97. Phantasm
98. Jesus Camp
99. The Blair Witch Project
100. Pumpkin Head

adarastar 11-03-2009 01:13 PM

Pumpkin head
house of thousand corpses
the hitcher

The Conquistador 11-03-2009 09:54 PM

I don't know about you guys but the Final Destination movies kinda creeped me out. They weren't scary per se but the whole idea of how small things can affect you in a big way (and be possibly deadly) kinda freaked me out. I was real paranoid for a while after I saw them. :eek:

Tbone 11-04-2009 01:13 PM

Arachnophobia is a comedy, but

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 93943)

I know Arachnophobia is more of a comedy than a scary movie, but when we watched it at the cinema some friends sitting a few rows behind us threw some empty sweet wrappers at us during the scene near the end of the film when the spiders start appearing all over the house. I'm not bothered by spiders, but I don't think anything I've ever seen in a film spooked me as much as those sweet wrappers did.:lol: