Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Member Introductions and Pictures (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Newbie here.... (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=8912)

Stevey 05-01-2010 03:18 PM

Newbie here....

I am a mature guy, advancing in years at almost 51 and in London. But I do have this 'thing', for 'thing' is all I can call it, about being slowly, deliberately seduced and dominated by a young she-male. I'm not soliciting or trolling... just sharing.

I have harboured these fantasies for many years but have done nothing about it. THIS is my first foray into THAT world. I hope I am not being out of place.

smc 05-01-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevey (Post 144320)
I am a mature guy, advancing in years at almost 51 and in London. But I do have this 'thing', for 'thing' is all I can call it, about being slowly, deliberately seduced and dominated by a young she-male. I'm not soliciting or trolling... just sharing.

I have harboured these fantasies for many years but have done nothing about it. THIS is my first foray into THAT world. I hope I am not being out of place.

Welcome to the Forum, Stevey. Believe me, there are plenty of people here who share your "thing," and there is absolutely nothing "out of place" writing about it here.

I hope you'll feel compelled to participate fully in our discussions. :)

Stevey 05-01-2010 11:44 PM

Compelled is the right word

Hmmm yes SMC, compelled is the right word. I would never, and I mean NEVER have considered sucking the cock of a man. But to be offered one, to my mouth by a LadyBoy who was controlling me, or somehow had a hold over me, is a very intense, erotic thought. Yummy.

ila 05-02-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevey (Post 144356)
Hmmm yes SMC, compelled is the right word. I would never, and I mean NEVER have considered sucking the cock of a man. But to be offered one, to my mouth by a LadyBoy who was controlling me, or somehow had a hold over me, is a very intense, erotic thought. Yummy.

I wouldn't need to be controlled by anyone. If a cock is offered to me I'll take it willingly.

Stevey 05-02-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 144438)
I wouldn't need to be controlled by anyone. If a cock is offered to me I'll take it willingly.

I hear that... my angle is probably more fetish / bdsm related hence the "controlling'.

ila 05-02-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevey (Post 144439)
I hear that... my angle is probably more fetish / bdsm related hence the "controlling'.

There's nothing wrong with that if that's what you like.

Stevey 05-02-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 144447)
There's nothing wrong with that if that's what you like.

Absolutely. I imagine the Transsexual scene is quite populated with those attracted to fetish and kink. The visuals mixed and mingled are mind blowing to say the least. IRC chat rooms are full of fetish kink bdsm transsexuals. Its great. Its Hot!