Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   thinking about circumcision (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5923)

ladyboys rule 07-22-2009 05:43 PM

thinking about circumcision

hey everyone was just wondering if yous think i should get circumcised. and has anyone done it if they have could you give me some advice on what the procedure is like and that thanks if you do

haroldk 07-22-2009 05:49 PM

if it has not been done yet, I suggest you pass.

Tread 07-22-2009 08:30 PM

Do you have problems with your foreskin?
If yes, maybe it's the best way.
If not, why you want to have a unnecessary painfully operation?

NCC-1701 07-22-2009 08:37 PM

Yeah, see your doctor! They have more expertise than us ;)

aries 07-22-2009 09:40 PM

I was circumcised at birth. If I had a choice....I would not have elected to have that done.

There is now a procedure that allows about half of the foreskin to be romoved.

That would be the best of both worlds.

The ladyboy that I know and enjoy...... is not cut, and I enjoy feeling the foreskin over his helmut..........and then drawing it back to give her maximum pleasure.

Aries.

ladyboys rule 07-23-2009 07:02 AM

thanks guys now that i think about it i think ill pass i didnt know that it would be painfull well thanks for the help

dolphinlion 07-23-2009 01:07 PM

Keep It All

I had to have it done when I was 12. The pain was out of this world, even with me being so called out, that stuff didn't work all that well on me. Had to have it done because the foreskin wasn't formed properly as I was born three months before due time. That is why I tell everyone to keep all your parts as I knew what it was like to have it and then to have it gone. The scene in the hospital after will always be with me, my girlfriend was also in the hospital with an injury from her figure skating, so when I was awake I simply went into her room and crawled into her bed to keep us both warm. The head nun came in and went bonkers saying that I could wreck my stitches, I laughed and so did my girlfriend because we both knew that I could not do anything kinky. :respect:

tslust 07-23-2009 01:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Circumcision - Half Off:eek::lol::lol::lol:

franalexes 07-23-2009 06:13 PM

My boss had it done. Boy was he crotchity afterwards !

transjen 07-23-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 95486)
Circumcision - Half Off:eek::lol::lol::lol:

That idea crossed my mind offen, the only thing that stoped me was one i don't like pain as it hurts and two it was needed for the skin and a few other things :rolleyes: Jerseygirl Jen

Mel Asher 07-23-2009 06:28 PM

Mutilation by any other name

Quote:

Originally Posted by franalexes (Post 95550)
My boss had it done. Boy was he crotchity afterwards !

I'm not surprised. The pro-circumcision lobby keep on about the medical benefits, but I feel that the evidence is questionable. My advice is keep it. Once removed you'll never be the same ( or as sensitive ) again. As for the medical aspects, proper and regular hygiene should confound all the doom-predictors ( who would lose out financially, no doubt ).

The skin is the largest and most rewarding organ a human being can possess.
The only skin worth losing is dandruff, believe me !:no::no::no: