Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who is the beautiful TS from our Fourm members..? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=2184)

antyoukos3 08-16-2008 04:43 AM

Who is the beautiful TS from our Fourm members..?

Hello, Lets we make competition here..
I invited every TS and Shemales here to post there photos and after 1 week from now we will start a vote for to choose who is the beautiful one.
If any one agree with me lets start..

PS:we want the real photo for the members here not some photos from internet..:respect:

jimnaseum 08-16-2008 08:40 AM

That sounds like a good idea, antyoukos, but how much prize money are you offering?

ila 08-16-2008 09:07 AM

Sounds like a sleazy excuse to try to get the girls of the forum to post their picture to satisfy your own greedy lust.:frown::censored:

Why don't you start a contest to have all the men post their picture and then let all the girls vote on who is the best looking. You can start the contest with your own picture. Then maybe you will have some credibility.

SSL 08-16-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 35053)
Sounds like a sleazy excuse to try to get the girls of the forum to post their picture to satisfy your own greedy lust.:frown::censored:

Why don't you start a contest to have all the men post their picture and then let all the girls vote on who is the best looking. You can start the contest with your own picture. Then maybe you will have some credibility.

Good point Ila.

However it there was a contest for men i would most certainly win, noone can beat MOLECULO! ;)

antyoukos3 08-16-2008 09:53 AM

you wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 35053)

Dear Ila

I just give an idea for a contest.. and I'm not looking for satisfy my lust as you said.. we are here to have fun and shearing our interest , its sound you have these kind of thinking.. we are not same as you ..

Excaliborg 08-16-2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery (Post 35106)
all the girls on here are beatiful, but i think foxy sarah, has that special something that sets her appart from the rest.

its her wonderfull smile, like the very dawn it is.

antyoukos3 08-18-2008 09:04 AM

Its Up to you all . as i can see no one like this contest ... so cancel it...
we don't want to be a problem reasons to any TS girls here .....

topp001 08-18-2008 01:58 PM

Instead of posting their pics now, just reply if any wants this contest.. We should take this a step at a time.. All in good fun.

ila 08-18-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topp001 (Post 35385)
Instead of posting their pics now, just reply if any wants this contest.. We should take this a step at a time.. All in good fun.

It's not all in good fun. Post your own picture if you're so interested in having others post theirs and let members vote on you. Then you'll see how much fun it is.:frown:

cham 08-18-2008 07:50 PM

I'm with Ila on this, let the men stand up and be counted for a change.

Cham

jimnaseum 08-18-2008 11:41 PM

I confess I too would love to see all the faces of the M2Fs here, but probably would not want to see the faces of most guys here.

Dogs look up to us,
Cats look down on us,
but pigs see us as equals.

Bionca 08-20-2008 09:51 AM

I had my face as my avatar for a while, now I'm using my boobs. *shrug*

jimnaseum 08-20-2008 03:16 PM

I think it would be interesting to see a picture of the boy and the woman side by side.

nmlss 08-20-2008 06:35 PM

So, what if we just show our faces (or whatever)???

Me second....

Pedro DB 08-22-2008 09:01 AM

Nothing To Hide...

1 Attachment(s)
...I'm just shy !

Let's face it, there is always a reluctance to go first. So here I go.

I am on the left with my friend Sonya :turnon: providing some moral support.

OK Guys, if you want this thread to take off, start adding ur pictures now!

Bionca 08-22-2008 10:19 AM

Very nice Pedro ;) always good to see a fella step up.