Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   any foreskin lovers out there? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=13868)

chris11deep 08-30-2012 11:12 PM

any foreskin lovers out there?

any foreskin freaks out there? I am so turned on by full foreskins.... just wanted to see if there were any devoted foreskin fans out there !

svartekaptenen 08-31-2012 03:49 AM

You do realise that having a foreskin is the natural state do you not?

chris11deep 08-31-2012 08:49 PM

uh.... let me look down here ..... ok yea still there.... yep its still there just like the day I was born.... so yes I guess they are the natural state!!! did you even read my post ? Quote..."I am so turned on by full foreskins"

nubi 08-31-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svartekaptenen (Post 220815)
You do realise that having a foreskin is the natural state do you not?

I am not sure where this thread (politics, sarcasm, anger, glee, or account mangement) is supposed to be heading, but may I just say that ,
while not a Freak over foreskin, ... foreskin can be Very Erotic

Florian 10-09-2012 05:13 PM

The ancient Greeks loved foreskins - look at their statues. They considered a long, tapering foreskin to be very beautiful. Even in the Bible there is detail of circumcised men attaching weights to their penises to stretch the skin and make a new foreskin!

triplej 04-12-2013 04:17 PM

love it!

Yep! I love the look of an uncut cock. I'm restoring my foreskin that was taken from me without my permission at an early age. If you have any questions about restoration don't hesitate to ask!

Florian 04-13-2013 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triplej (Post 232506)
Yep! I love the look of an uncut cock. I'm restoring my foreskin that was taken from me without my permission at an early age. If you have any questions about restoration don't hesitate to ask!

Just wondered how long it takes (not that I need it).
I hope your taking photos of progress - I'd be interested to see.

In Victorian times it was a punishment for masturbation!

triplej 04-15-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian (Post 232550)
Just wondered how long it takes (not that I need it).
I hope your taking photos of progress - I'd be interested to see.

In Victorian times it was a punishment for masturbation!

I don't have any pictures yet. It's difficult to get a good pic to show. Progress is slow. I mean really really tortoise slow. Plus my coverage is uneven. I have more foreskin on the top/back than on the bottom/front. So, most of my corona is covered when I'm flaccid. I'd like full coverage, like dangling when flaccid, and even fully covered when erect. That will probably take years. I've seen photos of at least one guy who managed to get great coverage in two or three years with regular tugging.

As for the masturbation: It really is a labor of love. I usually wind up at least a little aroused after manual tugging. Sometimes it helps to just jerk one out so I can get down to business without thinking about the touching aspect. Although it depends on how long I wind up tugging and what sorts of exercises I'm working on.

Florian 04-15-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triplej (Post 232623)
... I'd like full coverage, like dangling when flaccid, and even fully covered when erect. ... I've seen photos of at least one guy who managed to get great coverage in two or three years with regular tugging.

I usually wind up at least a little aroused after manual tugging. ... Although it depends on how long I wind up tugging and what sorts of exercises I'm working on.

You do it by hand? There are special weights you can tape on to help stretch it, that might speed it up a bit. You can hardly walk round the office with one hand down your pants all day!

I'd say your there when it's covered when soft. The foreskin will be pulled back when you insert it somewhere!

JanieTgirl 05-04-2013 12:05 PM

As long as he is Black ... I want him. I find his manhood amazing with and without a foreskin. Both are extremely satisfying. :kiss:

jmadaf 05-05-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian (Post 222651)
The ancient Greeks loved foreskins - look at their statues. They considered a long, tapering foreskin to be very beautiful. Even in the Bible there is detail of circumcised men attaching weights to their penises to stretch the skin and make a new foreskin!

Maybe they did that to hide the cock;) like garments:yes:

jmadaf 05-05-2013 11:46 PM

I've sucked cock that had foreskin:yes: but I always pull it back, I don't need my presents wrapped:no:

Florian 05-08-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmadaf (Post 233443)
Maybe they did that to hide the cock;) like garments:yes:

No - it was so that Jewish men could join in the public games. All games were nude in those days, and a circumcised cock would stand out.

Bring back the Greek Empire!

slipper 05-25-2013 08:56 PM

Absolutely!!! Mine has been my favorite toy all my life!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Xman_8 09-22-2013 01:57 PM

Love a nice long forskin. There is nothing sexier than seeing it pulled back a little to expose a purple head.

jigenbakuda 09-28-2013 10:06 PM

I love foreskin so much, I am sad I was circumsized without my permission. I have never seen another penis in real life, I hope that if I do, its loaded with foreskin.

ready2fight 11-02-2013 08:10 PM

i was circumizated in young age... but now i love foreskin so much..
i'm going to thailland every year and play with ladyboys foreskinned dicks.
I like all fetishes about foreskin: jerking, stretching, dick-docking, phimosis...

chachapeepee 12-12-2013 07:02 PM

I love uncut cocks, and therefore nice foreskin.

I'm also uncut myself, but it makes me sad when girls (and presumably guys too) say they don't want to play with an uncut cock because they don't like it.

However, I do love knowing that the foreskin can be pulled back to expose the shiny and sensitive head... and watching that happen slowly is one of the biggest turn ons ever

mally101 12-24-2013 03:02 AM

dont know but i have a foreskin if that counts lol

iraqlover 12-24-2013 03:25 AM

i m crazy about foreskin ;)

Pastorn 09-13-2014 07:17 PM

Never saw anyone circumcised

omni 09-17-2014 06:30 PM

I prefer it, but it's not a big deal for me.

franalexes 09-17-2014 09:06 PM

Because it's attached

I was told my foreskin was very erotic.
I asked,"Why do you say that?"
Ila said,"Because it's attached to you." :blush:

omni 09-17-2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franalexes (Post 251381)

Sounds like a coveted relationship. :D

ckit 09-17-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franalexes (Post 251381)

Most romantic post in here, foreskin or not doesn't really bother me :)

franalexes 09-18-2014 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckit (Post 251385)
Most romantic post in here, foreskin or not doesn't really bother me :)

No; but I bet I could "bother" you. ;)

LiquidCenter 09-23-2014 03:38 PM

Circumsized, uncircumsized, it makes no difference to me. But I love to fantasize about having a lover with a long foreskin and docking with him/her.