Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Member Introductions and Pictures (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hey guys noob here (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5959)

ButtPlug 07-24-2009 05:21 PM

Hey guys noob here

ummm i love t-girls i get so extremely turned on by them i freakin luv the hell out of a good lookin ladyboy. one thing i dislike is when the guys get fucked by a tgirl or they suck them off. hey if thats what u like then ok with me but i often wonder why would a man wanna suck off or get fucked by a girl? i thought the fantasy part of it is the man that looks like a girl so u fuck her good and get sucked off. i dont know im just wondering because i get turned off when i see a dude sucking off a tgirl or getting fucked by one. no offense to anyone.:respect:

transjen 07-24-2009 05:28 PM

As a former Tgirl i might have an answer for you, Reason one being curoiusty the guy to do something he normly wouldn't do and he won't feel gulity because we are considered girls so it doesn't make him gay, Reason two the guy just wants to make the girl feel good by giving her some oral love :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

ButtPlug 07-24-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 95725)
As a former Tgirl i might have an answer for you, Reason one being curoiusty the guy to do something he normly wouldn't do and he won't feel gulity because we are considered girls so it doesn't make him gay, Reason two the guy just wants to make the girl feel good by giving her some oral love :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

respect......but wouldnt licking and sucking that gorgeous tgirl pussy give you all the pleasures u deserve?

:drool:

transjen 07-24-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButtPlug (Post 95734)
respect......but wouldnt licking and sucking that gorgeous tgirl pussy give you all the pleasures u deserve?

:drool:

True but at the time i still had my penis, Anyway i though you were refering to a Tgirls dick i know there are lots of guys drawn to em :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

ButtPlug 07-24-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 95737)
True but at the time i still had my penis, Anyway i though you were refering to a Tgirls dick i know there are lots of guys drawn to em :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

thats what i was talkin about.....my thing is why suck her cock and get fucked by her when shes the girl.....shes the girl she should be the one sucking cock and getting fucked and getting her tgirl pussy licked and sucked for hours and hours

transjen 07-24-2009 06:18 PM

You'ld be surpised that when guys found out i wasn't all girl wanted to see and touch it, Most of the time i refused as i hated having a penis and i hated be reminded that i had one, The night before i left for Thailand i gave in and i let my boyfriend play with it since i was about to lose it :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

ButtPlug 07-24-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 95744)
You'ld be surpised that when guys found out i wasn't all girl wanted to see and touch it, Most of the time i refused as i hated having a penis and i hated be reminded that i had one, The night before i left for Thailand i gave in and i let my boyfriend play with it since i was about to lose it :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

idk i never felt the urge to touch one or suck one

transjen 07-24-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButtPlug (Post 95747)

Actually i enjoy playing with one and i don't mind sucking one either :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

ButtPlug 07-24-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 95753)
Actually i enjoy playing with one and i don't mind sucking one either :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

but ofcourse jen...your the girl your suposed to

transjen 07-24-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButtPlug (Post 95760)
but ofcourse jen...your the girl your suposed to

True but your forgetting that some girls prefer pussy :innocent: Jerseygirl Jen

aries 07-24-2009 10:19 PM

transjen......... you are so honest in all of your responses to "male" questions......I think that you are a true "delight".

A couple of reasons that I say this to you.......the first being that you have been with the same person for the past 3 years... that has traveled with you thru your change, and obviously you two must be in love.

The second thing... you are willing to extend your feelings. so that others can know what to look for. You are truly a gem. God bless you!!

A.

transjen 07-24-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aries (Post 95795)
transjen......... you are so honest in all of your responses to "male" questions......I think that you are a true "delight".

A couple of reasons that I say this to you.......the first being that you have been with the same person for the past 3 years... that has traveled with you thru your change, and obviously you two must be in love.

The second thing... you are willing to extend your feelings. so that others can know what to look for. You are truly a gem. God bless you!!

A.

thanks insert blush icon, I try to answer as trurhly as i can in hopes that other may get a better understanding and see things from a Tgirls point of view :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

aries 07-24-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 95801)
thanks insert blush icon, I try to answer as trurhly as i can in hopes that other may get a better understanding and see things from a Tgirls point of view :yes: Jerseygirl Jen

hey.. no blush needed for someone as beautiful as you. You have as much beauty inside as outside, and probably one of the most profound members here.

And I'll tell you why. You are one that is willing to tell us so much.....not only just from the outside........ but also from inside your heart.

I would love to meet your lover and you someday......and just buy you lunch or dinner. You are one of a kind. Thank you for your truthfulness and honesty.

A.

tslust 07-24-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButtPlug (Post 95747)

Try it, you'll like it; I guarantee.
Quote:

Originally Posted by transjen (Post 95753)

:respect:Me too:drool:

chelsea 07-25-2009 09:33 AM

When i first started to like shemales i never liked the idea however it has grown on me.:)

ButtPlug 07-25-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelsea (Post 95887)
When i first started to like shemales i never liked the idea however it has grown on me.:)

honestly i dont think i would ever want to.....i enjoy the male role.....and what turns me on the most is a tgirl playing the female role