Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   To swallow or spit (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=15765)

Charlieboy 08-24-2013 07:08 PM

To swallow or spit

So I ask the question. Do you swallow or is it rude to spit it out..? I like it just Blowen over me, I can't swallow cause I gag? What are your thoughts!...

Igneel 08-24-2013 07:11 PM

I think it's not universally rude or loved I think it's a case by case basis...granted I've never had experience watching or performing

Charlieboy 08-24-2013 07:15 PM

Nice

Nice reply.... I am wondering why you have a fire in your belly?? Do tell

Igneel 08-24-2013 07:18 PM

Well it's a reference to the show my name is from, but it also gives me an excuse to reference where else a fire is ;P

tscumeater 08-24-2013 07:19 PM

I love swallowing a fresh warm load. Never miss a drop!

Charlieboy 08-24-2013 08:22 PM

Nice

Well I do like the sound of that, I love your profile pic... Hot.

Smoothie 09-02-2013 11:37 PM

It's the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. :p

I don't think that it's rude to spit, but if you're in a serious long term relationship you're going to have to get used to the taste anyway.

Melissa Pink 12-01-2013 09:58 AM

As a rule if I go down on someone I let them cum in my mouth and I swallow it It's never occurred to me to spit it out! However I don't think it's rude to spit especially if you don't like the taste or texture and it makes you gag! Do what you are comfortable with! If you want to try to swallow your partner's cum get use it the taste and texture by playing with it after they cum Taste it and savor it a bit :D Another trick is ask your partner to warn you right before they ejaculate When they do deep throat them and most of the cum will shoot into the back of your throat and just swallow The first time gave a blow job I did this accidentally and didn't even realize that they had cum Regardless as stated do what you are comfortable with and have fun!

LovinThaTSLadiez 12-01-2013 10:15 PM

Personally, I like to swallow. Though, I rarely let any cum get in my mouth for safety reasons. If I had a girl friend rather than the one night stands I partake in, then I would swallow her every load. Since I don't, I try not to get cum in my mouth. Sometimes, I just can't help it. I love the taste of cum.

iraqlover 12-24-2013 03:15 AM

if i suck n he cums, i like 2 swallow :p:p

LBLuva 01-22-2014 05:23 AM

I'm a swallower. I love the taste and also the feel of it in my mouth. My tgirlfriend loves it when she blows a load in my mouth and then I open my mouth and show her I've got it in me. Yum!

merelypink 02-01-2014 09:08 AM

Love swallowing!!!

smc 02-01-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 245431)
Love swallowing!!!

Don't you mean "love advertising"?! :rolleyes:

Sissy Maid Lucy 02-01-2014 11:44 PM

i always thought it was rude to spit it out...swallowing is part of the fun and submission of sucking a Guy off :)

Kakariko 03-03-2014 12:29 AM

I ALWAYS swallow when sucking someone off. I went to a couple's place last night and he and her sucked me off (through glory hole) and I'm quite sure they swallowed :)

suromayesmin 05-17-2014 12:26 PM

To swallow or spit

I dont spit or swallow either , generally i take it on my breast mainly or
face, my body ,

Sabrina 05-21-2014 12:42 AM

swallow of course.

jtranslove 05-21-2014 02:49 AM

Always show Respect and Swallow with a cheeky smile

jsoze2288 06-24-2015 07:15 PM

If I know he is clean for sure I will swallow every drop. I think it's just part of the whole experience really

virtualflowe 06-26-2015 07:33 AM

Conceptually

When I am really horny, I love the idea of a tgirl cumming on my face and me swallowing whatever lands in my mouth.

Its a fantasy that has yet to be realised.

The last tgirl I was with came but there was no cum - I guess she was on estrogen.

I've tasted my own cum (or at least the precum). However, the thought doesn't appeal so much after I have cum and the horniness is no longer there.

siennagrace69 06-26-2015 01:48 PM

I don't know if it's considered rude or not---but you won't find it happening with me---I'm swallowing every drop and hoping for more !!!!!

LovinThaTSLadiez 07-02-2015 12:47 AM

I've answered this thread once already, but yes, I LOVE to swallow cum! Some tastes great while others, not so great. The ones that taste great and have a nice cock on top of it, it is very hard not to swallow. I know this girl that I see once in a while with a big, beautiful cock that is really too big for me to bottom for, (though I have done it), and I get up with her sometimes just to suck her off. I remember one morning I got up with her just to take care of her morning wood while she smoked some herb. I actually had her cum for breakfast. It was SO delicious!