Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Sexual ON/OFF switch (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=1586)

sesame 06-06-2008 07:06 PM

Sexual ON/OFF switch

Loss of desire after coming: True for Tgirls?

In men its common to suddenly lose most of the libido for sex immediately after ejaculation. Is this the case with the Tgirls also? The Tgirls are in a different hormonal makeup. So they may have different physical or mental reactions from men.:frown:

SSL 06-07-2008 12:46 AM

Interesting topic, i'd like to know that as well.

Bionca 06-07-2008 12:56 AM

It depends on a few things. First, the individual T-girl, and her surgical status. pre- and non-op gals have the same orgasms as men. Like men, some can have multiple orgasms after a brief rest, while others are spent after one.

Post-op gals are a bit different. First, after surgery it is common for gals to not have a physical orgasm for a while (months to years to the rest of their life time). Some gals can have one orgasm, while still others can be multi-orgasmic.

In my case, because I do not usually ejaculate, I can have multiple physical clymaxes. With the right partner I can have 3-4 clymaxes before they ejaculate.

sesame 06-07-2008 02:32 AM

Thats what I was hoping.
Wow! What a possibility!
Trannies who dont ejaculate can have as many orgasms as they like!
How lucky!:rolleyes:

chris 22 06-12-2008 03:29 PM

For me that sounds strange for the tgirls to still have a penis, but not to ejaculate...but still be able to have a climax, kindof difficult to get my head around that.

Bionca 06-12-2008 04:29 PM

During clymax, the body does a number of different things. Chemicals release to the brain, muscles contract, heart rate increases.. etc. All of these things still happen with or without ejaculation. For most men ejaculation signals the end to their sexual encounter...

In ancient China the Taoists taught that men should retain their Yang energy, which manifested as semen, from the greedy women and their Yin energy. If a man could have sex, and stave off ejaculation he could become immortal. There were many texts written on how a man could have sex and not cum. I don't think this would have been very popular if men didn't get some sort of release out of it.

Johnny G 06-18-2008 07:22 AM

I have only ever been with 2 T-girls (not counting a meeting with a black shemale who was just like a guy with implants).

The first was with Allanah Starr who fucked me then I jerked her off until she came in my mouth. I then asked if I could fuck her & she said in so many words that she had no interest, referring to having just come but I presuaded her to let me. She would only do missionary which is my least fave position so I came on her tits instead.

The 2nd time was with an even bustier shemale than Allanah with possibly more surgery, she got on top of me but took it out after not too long. When I sucked her off, it got erect but wasn't very big, probably less than 6" but didn't keep it too long. When I asked her to fuck me she said she couldn't as she'd already cum that day about 6am, this was around 11am.

She rushed me & told me I'd had my fuck but I said I hadn't cum, it took a lot of persuasion for her to let me fuck her again, we spooned and I eventually came in her ass (protected). I've only done anal to completion with a woman before so I've done one of each now!!! :D

Show Me Love 06-18-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 25721)
It depends on a few things. First, the individual T-girl, and her surgical status. pre- and non-op gals have the same orgasms as men. Like men, some can have multiple orgasms after a brief rest, while others are spent after one.

Post-op gals are a bit different. First, after surgery it is common for gals to not have a physical orgasm for a while (months to years to the rest of their life time). Some gals can have one orgasm, while still others can be multi-orgasmic.

In my case, because I do not usually ejaculate, I can have multiple physical clymaxes. With the right partner I can have 3-4 clymaxes before they ejaculate.

got dam, baby, you are super girl! u must have doctor degree in sex. is there are something u can't do / don't know?
how do u become multiorgasmic? is there hormone thing or u make some training?

TheSkronkDonkey 06-18-2008 05:35 PM

As a non-op, non-pre-op, fully genetic male, I once orgasmed without ejaculating, then came a little while later as normal. I have no idea how this happened and have strived to repeat it. After more than 1,000 "tests" -- * cough* -- I have yet to be successful. To quote Jack Nicholson from one of my favourite movies: "I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science."