Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Piercings and She-Males... (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=1888)

GRH 07-15-2008 08:42 PM

Piercings and She-Males...

I was curious if our viewership finds body piercings to be attractive on TGirls? If so, which ones? I've always liked piercings, but have had problems with them. I used to have my navel pierced, but the piercing rejected and I had to get rid of it. Ditto with a nostril ring...I REALLY loved my nose ring. At any rate, you'll see plenty of TGirls that have lip rings, tongue rings, eyebrow rings, etc. I was curious if you like them? Myself, I only have my ears pierced as well as a frenum piercing currently, but I want to get my nostril redone at some point in the future. :)

sesame 07-16-2008 05:32 AM

Ear piercing

2 Attachment(s)
First, I am male, have no misgivings.
Next, :D I had my ears pierced many years ago in a certain ritual. :p But they both got healed and blocked up within a month. Next, during my visit to Himachal Pradesh, I pierced my own ears and put on earrings. The silver was of bad quality and gave me severe irritations, so I had to take them off. Damn! They healed in a fortnight.
I am such a Jackass; Being stubbornly persistent, again I pierced my Right ear in front of a mirror with a needle. I feared another fillup, so I wore my ring day and night for 45 days! After that, I took it off to relax for 24 hours. You wont believe it, there was no hole left! It healed completely in a day!

Stupid Luck Sucks! :lol:

GRH 07-16-2008 08:20 AM

My skin seems to be a very sensitive type that doesn't take well to foreign objects residing within. I've always had problems with piercings, coupled with my line of work which often involves getting dusty/dirty. This doesn't help the sanitation factor and only increases the odds of a rejection.

My nostril ring had been in for a few months straight and I took it out just to sleep one night. The next morning the hole had already partially sealed. I tried my damn best to get it back through, and amidst much blood, cussing, and pain, I eventually gave up.

I do like tongue rings on some people...They are said to help with fallatio...:)

ila 07-16-2008 09:10 AM

I have no body piercings myself and do not plan to get any. I do like to see girls that have pierced earlobes for earrings. Navel piercings can also be quite attractive. I don't like multiple piercings on ears other than the lobes. I am also not too fond of lip and eyebrow piercings. I don't like tongue piercings either as that seems like a rather dangerous place to have any piercing done. I have read about people that have had medical complications due to a tongue piercing.

raojai70 07-16-2008 07:43 PM

I find piercings very attractive, especially in the navel, and a tongue piercing is just so hot, suggesting a really naughty girl.

I wonder why i've never seen a girl with a PA - that would be strange.

twistedone 07-16-2008 07:59 PM

I have no piercings and don't desire any.

If a T-girl companion desires them, its her choice. I wouldn't mind if she had some nipple or belly button piercings. I could enjoy flicking them with my tongue.

kraken111 07-18-2008 07:25 PM

I like.....

Nipple piercings are ab fab. Septums are the best though.:D

trannycrazy 09-13-2008 11:03 AM

I really don't mind, i quite like pierced nipples.

zman 09-14-2008 07:10 AM

I find piercings very attractive. I myself have my ears gauges to 1/2", both eyebrows, septum, labret, and tongue done. In the past I've has my nipples, bridge, and frenum pierced.

sally2662 09-14-2008 08:13 AM

piercing. waxing

I agree w/ Ila, ears and naval r ok, not keen on other piercings. i also wanted to get some advice, anyone know of a place you can get a brazilian waxing in singapore from a ladyboy or female, i'm not keen on men messing w/ me there! thx S:)

merelypink 09-14-2008 10:24 AM

:inlove:no peicings on me except for my ears

Captn Sacto 11-18-2008 10:46 PM

Pierced nipples are cool, but uncommon. Navels are common. Not much into facial piercings except ears are OK. Never seen a TS with anything below the belt.

Rachel 11-19-2008 03:23 AM

piercings

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captn Sacto (Post 50857)
Pierced nipples are cool, but uncommon. Navels are common. Not much into facial piercings except ears are OK. Never seen a TS with anything below the belt.

Well now you have!

cockluva 11-19-2008 05:47 AM

I like piercings, tounge piercings get me going, although i don't mind if a girl hasn't any.

purplehead 11-19-2008 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel (Post 50882)
Well now you have!

When will the photographic evidence of the below belt piercing(s) be posted? :yes:

Rachel 11-19-2008 06:03 PM

piercings

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by purplehead (Post 50898)
When will the photographic evidence of the below belt piercing(s) be posted? :yes:

Sorry couldnt upload this morning

Captn Sacto 11-19-2008 07:26 PM

Cool Rachel, thanks

Sacto

purplehead 11-20-2008 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel (Post 51027)

Thanks for posting. I am still intrigued by the metal sleeve and the padlock.

Does your cock hurt when it gets hard with that padlock positioned the way it is?

Speaking of your cock, very nicely circumcised with a prominent head and a nice set of nuts.

studformtf07 11-20-2008 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel (Post 51027)

Nice pics Rachel, sexy. :turnon:

Rachel 11-20-2008 06:02 PM

piercings

1 Attachment(s)
Well thank you all for the compliments. No it doesnt hurt. Here is a pic of me while not in chastity devices

gangbangingGER 11-21-2008 12:52 PM

:frown::turnoff::turnoff::turnoff::turnoff::turnof f::turnoff::turnoff::turnoff::turnoff::turnoff:

Captn Sacto 11-21-2008 07:11 PM

I guess one person's turn-off is another's turn-on. The world would be boring if everything was the same. Thanks again, Rachel.

Captn Sacto 11-21-2008 07:45 PM

Pierced Nipples

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple with pierced nipples.

Early Bam Bam - none of her later pictures have pierced nipples.

Penelope and Babydoll

girly_boy 11-23-2008 11:50 AM

a belly ring is awsome and very sexy!!!! wish I could get one but my gf would freek

purplehead 11-24-2008 01:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Samantha-photo from Shemale Yum

A pierced member similar to board member Rachel

SabrinaCD 03-01-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girly_boy (Post 51656)
a belly ring is awsome and very sexy!!!! wish I could get one but my gf would freek

Me too! Belly piercings are so hot.

miss_kandy 03-01-2009 06:57 PM

i adore nipple piercings!! yum yum!!
i had my lobes stretched but i kept losing the plugs during sport so didn't wear for some time, consequently they closed...
:(

one day my tiny nipples will have some metal in them... :inlove:

GRH 03-02-2009 04:18 PM

Wow...

I didn't expect this thread to resurface...But seeing that it has...

I've gotten my right nostril repierced, and the piercing has taken this time! :) No problems to speak of, and I'm SO glad to have a nose stud again! To me, it's VERY sexy, and it helps offset some of the asymmetry of my nose! Next up...Hmmmm...Have to think about it. I'm mixed, because I wouldn't mind a second ear lobe (or cartilage) piercing, but I'm also considering a second attempt at the navel/belly!

ecb 03-02-2009 07:08 PM

i love piercings on she-males makes them look more feminine

jet8 03-13-2009 09:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As a guy, I particularly like piercings, I have several of my own, PA, nipples. I have seen a couple of girls with PA, and one with scrotal piercing. They look so sexy, but I suppose as always, these things are an individual taste

This lovely pic from Ladyboy.com, I think was also posted here.

Rachel 03-14-2009 09:13 AM

navel piercings

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRH (Post 69590)
Wow...

I didn't expect this thread to resurface...But seeing that it has...

I've gotten my right nostril repierced, and the piercing has taken this time! :) No problems to speak of, and I'm SO glad to have a nose stud again! To me, it's VERY sexy, and it helps offset some of the asymmetry of my nose! Next up...Hmmmm...Have to think about it. I'm mixed, because I wouldn't mind a second ear lobe (or cartilage) piercing, but I'm also considering a second attempt at the navel/belly!

I have never seen a belly button piercing on a guy. Always seemed to be a girly thing. Like the tramp stamp on the lower back

slipper 03-14-2009 10:40 PM

Imho, piercings (and tats, for that matter) are totally unnecessary and distracting on a nice bod, TS or any other. :yes::yes::yes:

stevethepirate 10-25-2009 06:55 AM

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just wanted to say thank you to Rachel for posting - it's pretty rare to find TGs with below-the-belt piercings, I can only remember seeing two models who had (Veronica Venom and I forget the other.) I like any kind of piercings, and more for form than function, but the uniqueness of what Rachel shared I find especially appealing.

Katie Girl 10-25-2009 09:42 AM

I'd love to get my nipples pierced, but they are so so sensitive and get erect at the slightest touch. It's great when they are being licked, sucked and bitten lightly but I don't think I could go through the pain of being pierced.
Katie xxx

suebone 10-26-2009 02:59 PM

Pierced

My ears have 3 piercings and a navel piercing.
Piercings can be attractive.:yes:
Sue b
(short&sweet):kiss:

Rachel 10-27-2009 08:10 AM

PA piercings

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevethepirate (Post 113607)
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I just wanted to say thank you to Rachel for posting - it's pretty rare to find TGs with below-the-belt piercings, I can only remember seeing two models who had (Veronica Venom and I forget the other.) I like any kind of piercings, and more for form than function, but the uniqueness of what Rachel shared I find especially appealing.

Wait til you see the custom chastity device I have on order! Here is a pic of it.

Captn Sacto 10-27-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel (Post 114031)
Wait til you see the custom chastity device I have on order! Here is a pic of it.

Looks like you will be behaving yourself or not. :yes:

cucumber 10-28-2009 03:13 AM

PA gets a bit in the way for my liking.

udrees 11-01-2009 05:01 AM

i hate piercing on the body of ladyboys BUT when they have piercing on their tongues, it gives amazing feelings during blowjob. :coupling:

nadiecomoyo 12-03-2009 01:37 PM

I donīt like the percings.

Talvenada 12-06-2009 10:50 PM

I'm not big on piercings that leave holes, if you change your mind down the road.

Cadian122 12-08-2009 08:17 PM

I've got my Navel pierced, and 1 in each ear

coolio 03-04-2010 05:34 PM

Ladyboys with tongue piercings??

Which ladyboys have tongue piercings? Can you post any pics??
Thx, Coolio

brewdaddy 10-11-2010 01:31 PM

Piercings...

3 Attachment(s)
If they "fit" the person, they are a GREAT turn-on!
I had my nips done, but had to remove them.
I'm going to have them done again and maybey aq scrotal ring.

Here are some I found around the net, please forgive any re-posts.

mysteryorchid 10-11-2010 05:16 PM

I dont mind nipple or body piercing....as long as they are not on the cock/nuts