Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Flatchested Tgirls... (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3044)

Gossy 10-05-2008 04:32 PM

Beautiful Becky

15 Attachment(s)
This next sequence is a combination of another Ladyboy Zone session and Kathoeys.com. This set has a rare finish for Becky.

Gossy 10-05-2008 05:15 PM

Donut

13 Attachment(s)
Here is the infamous skinny, extremely pretty Donut. These are from Asian TS.

Gossy 10-05-2008 05:23 PM

Donut

11 Attachment(s)
Here are photos of Donut from Layboy Crush. She is mesmerisingly beautiful. Such gorgeous eyes and such a precious little body.

Gossy 10-05-2008 10:30 PM

Nancy

8 Attachment(s)
Here's a collection of a true femboy who I presume to be a favourite: the truly skinny, very pretty Nancy. It's pretty clear as to where most of her body weight seems to be. This first set are some early photos from Asian TS

Gossy 10-05-2008 10:49 PM

Nancy

9 Attachment(s)
Here are some later photos from Ladyboy 69. It's nice to see she's stayed skinny and flat chested.

Gossy 10-05-2008 10:56 PM

Nancy

8 Attachment(s)
These are from Ladyboy Crush. Sorry fellas, she doesn't make a mess this time.

mrclean 10-12-2008 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:) This cutie falls under the femboy umbrella!

mrclean 10-12-2008 06:37 PM

11 Attachment(s)
:cool: A real sweetheart! Very smooth porcelin skin! :)

Very feminine! I like her. What do you think?

Soi8dave 10-13-2008 11:26 AM

Hot Femboy

1 Attachment(s)
Love this one !!

ladyboyadmirer 10-13-2008 11:42 AM

The perfect femboy

5 Attachment(s)
Just my opinion.....I love them all :hug:

ladyboyadmirer 10-18-2008 07:36 PM

more fems

3 Attachment(s)
fems for today

gabriello 10-22-2008 10:41 AM

6 Attachment(s)
That's how I like them: no tits, big juicy cock

pics from asian ts and ladyboycrush

ila 10-22-2008 03:02 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Here is a femboy that is just crying out for some more feminizing. She already has a good start, but could use some more help. She has that long lean look. Are those A cup breasts peeking through or perhaps just a bit bigger? I will say that she does have very nice nipples. She should be taken to a salon for the works. By this I mean her hair needs to be dyed as she already has dark roots showing through. Blonde is a nice colour for her. Her hair should be styled so that it has more body. Then of course her eyebrows should be thinned, arched, and pencilled in. Naturally she requires eyeshadow. Her eyelashes can remain natural for daytime, but for going out at night she requires full false eyelashes. Put a nice shade of red lipstick on her and finish with liner and gloss. Her nails require half inch extensions and of course painted red. She also requires a pedicure. After that take her on a shopping trip to get her a mini skirt, lacy black bra, and a see through nylon blouse. She will require a job where she has to look and be feminine all day. I think being a waitress is just what is required. She will have to learn to sit without exposing the goodies under her skirt and how to bend over a table just enough to expose her titties to elicit a bigger tip. She will have to go for FFS in the future and she will also require some more hormone treatments. Castration should not be ruled out as an option.

ladyboyadmirer 10-23-2008 05:31 PM

fems forever

3 Attachment(s)
I just never tire of such wonderful beauty.

ladyboyadmirer 10-26-2008 11:24 AM

very fem

2 Attachment(s)
A very fem boy. Don't know her name :frown:

cham 11-03-2008 08:41 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Min and Anna from AsianTS; November galleries.

Don't you just LOVE Anna's nipples? :coupling:

Cham

Lift 11-05-2008 03:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Like this?

simonne5478 11-05-2008 06:53 AM

or these?

15 Attachment(s)
How about these sexy chicks?

simonne5478 11-05-2008 07:08 AM

Glg

14 Attachment(s)
Or do yopu like Gay like Girls?

Percival 11-05-2008 07:44 AM

Yeah I like them better flat chested too. They're so much cuter like that. That top picture is Ladyboy Amy, I'm sure, before her breasts and I think she's cuter like that. So was Eye.

ila 11-05-2008 07:50 AM

11 Attachment(s)
Here is a really cute one from Asian Shemales Gold. She is already very feminine. The only changes I would make is to have her eyebrows thinned and arched and give her a nice manicure. She has a beautiful face, really nice just starting to bud breasts, delectable nipples, and a fantastic slim figure. I would have her dressed in a mini skirt, lace bra, and see through nylon top. She would look perfect with open toed four inch spike heels.

Gossy 11-05-2008 11:26 AM

Femboy Chastity

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 46168)
Here is a femboy that is just crying out for some more feminizing. She already has a good start, but could use some more help. She has that long lean look. Are those A cup breasts peeking through or perhaps just a bit bigger? I will say that she does have very nice nipples. She should be taken to a salon for the works. By this I mean her hair needs to be dyed as she already has dark roots showing through. Blonde is a nice colour for her. Her hair should be styled so that it has more body. Then of course her eyebrows should be thinned, arched, and pencilled in. Naturally she requires eyeshadow. Her eyelashes can remain natural for daytime, but for going out at night she requires full false eyelashes. Put a nice shade of red lipstick on her and finish with liner and gloss. Her nails require half inch extensions and of course painted red. She also requires a pedicure. After that take her on a shopping trip to get her a mini skirt, lacy black bra, and a see through nylon blouse. She will require a job where she has to look and be feminine all day. I think being a waitress is just what is required. She will have to learn to sit without exposing the goodies under her skirt and how to bend over a table just enough to expose her titties to elicit a bigger tip. She will have to go for FFS in the future and she will also require some more hormone treatments. Castration should not be ruled out as an option.

Hi ila. Sorry to have been away so long. I've been busy organising my files of Asian femboys/ladyboys and should be posting again soon. As to the "femboy/ladyboy" above, her name is Chastity. I please refer to posts #257 -- #260 on page 6 of this thread. Your photos are from Shemale Club. I've heard that she's had implants done. But so far, I haven't seen any pictures that confirm that. I hope not. Her flat chest is one of her most erotic. characteristics.

Gossy 11-05-2008 12:09 PM

New Grooby's?

9 Attachment(s)
Hi all
I wanted to do a few asian ladyboys/femboys/bishonen -- whatever -- then discovered first how many files I have, second, how disorganised they were. I think it's pretty evident that what I said earlier is true. The asians seem to get it more than the others; that is, it's the eroticism of androgyny that is so sexually compelling. It obviously explains the growing following of this topic. And as an example I offer up to you the captivating Ayu form the new Grooby site Shemale Japan. Finally a site dedicated to Japanese new-halfs. I think she is simply beautiful. Talk about nipples! Don't they look absolutely delicious!

ila 11-05-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gossy (Post 48725)
Talk about nipples! Don't they look absolutely delicious!

Those nipples are absolutely and beautifully delightful. They are the perfect size and shape and her breasts are wonderful.:turnon::turnon:

Gossy 11-05-2008 12:25 PM

Bella

4 Attachment(s)
As a rule I avoid sites like Extreme Ladyboys because I'm not a big fan of hardcore especially when it's pretty apparent that the girls are being treated in a demeaning, even abusive, manner. That being said these are some photos of the lovely Bella from Extreme Ladyboys.

Gossy 11-05-2008 12:31 PM

Maye

8 Attachment(s)
Here is Maye from Extreme Ladyboys. I think you'll find her on other Grooby sites. Oh did I mention it's all right to abuse yourself? :-)

ila 11-05-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gossy (Post 48720)
As to the "femboy/ladyboy" above, her name is Chastity. I please refer to posts #257 -- #260 on page 6 of this thread. Your photos are from Shemale Club. I've heard that she's had implants done. But so far, I haven't seen any pictures that confirm that. I hope not. Her flat chest is one of her most erotic. characteristics.

Oops, sorry for the repeat posting Gossy. I should have checked the thread a lot more closely than I did.

I hope she didn't get implants. Her breasts are perfect the way they are in these pictures.

Gossy 11-05-2008 05:41 PM

Polla

4 Attachment(s)
Polla from Extreme Ladyboys has a very sensuous mouth as well as a lovely body.

Gossy 11-05-2008 06:48 PM

Kathoeys.com girls

7 Attachment(s)
Okay boys, I've decided to give you guys a bunch of femboys/ladyboys and some are definite bishies un the blanket of Kathoeys.com. Some of the photos are from Asian Trannyxxx and Kathoeys; but they all pretty much come from the same group. So let's get started with Alan with the teeny tiny weeny.

Gossy 11-05-2008 07:00 PM

Kathoey.com girls

4 Attachment(s)
Here are Alan's VIP Tranny photos.

Gossy 11-05-2008 07:26 PM

Kathoey.com girls

8 Attachment(s)
Here are Alan's Ladyboys' Zone photos.

Gossy 11-05-2008 07:51 PM

Kathoey.com girls

11 Attachment(s)
Here's Alex with the little boy nipples and sensuous. These are from Sexy Asian Ladyboys and Ladyboys' Zone. I've tried to sequence them.

Gossy 11-05-2008 08:06 PM

Kathoey.com girls

7 Attachment(s)
Here's the deliciously skinny Ami. the pics are from Sexy Asian Ladyboys.

ucango 11-07-2008 09:35 AM

thanks people lovely pictures cant stop jerking there just how i like them

DudeMan 11-07-2008 02:15 PM

Some good ones

8 Attachment(s)
I think that many ladyboys are more attractive before they get a boob job.

DudeMan 11-07-2008 02:38 PM

Not sure what her name is...

3 Attachment(s)
She is so sexy. I have some more, they are hardcore.
Thanks male2shemale

Percival 11-07-2008 09:41 PM

Gossy, you've got fantastic taste....

not2old 11-08-2008 06:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Percival (Post 49084)
Gossy, you've got fantastic taste....

I strenuously second that!!

Meanwhile, here's a work in progress.
Don't know her name, the pix are from Sexy Asian Ladyboys

gorilla 11-09-2008 12:01 PM

Penelope

11 Attachment(s)
This is my favourite flatchested baby at the moment. Don't know where the pics came from. Her name is Penelope and she is my default wank right now. Any other pics of her would be greatly appreciated. I need to see her with a hard on! Isn't that cock divine? And such a sweet, tight arse. Everything about her does it for me and she looks like she's got attitude. I dream of putting her over my knee and spanking that perky little bum. :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon::inlove::c oupling:

Gossy 11-10-2008 08:32 AM

12 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by not2old (Post 49221)
I strenuously second that!!

Meanwhile, here's a work in progress.
Don't know her name, the pix are from Sexy Asian Ladyboys

He is cute isn't she. Her name is Kara and [URL="http://www.sexyasianladyboys.com/"]Sexy Asian Ladyboys is one of those [URL="http://www.kathoeys.com/"]Kathoeys.com cites. Here's Alex Montenegro, another cutie from Kathoeys.com and one of its sister cites[URL="http://www.asianshemalesgold.com/"]Asian Shemales Gold. I've tried to sequence them. I think she is very pretty.

Gossy 11-10-2008 09:51 AM

Kathoeys.com, et al girls

11 Attachment(s)
Here is Angel with full sumptuous lips. Unfortunately, she a too chubby for me; but, you guys who like a little more meat but no tits, I'd say she's it. These are from two photo sessions with Kathoeys.com.

Gossy 11-10-2008 10:49 AM

15 Attachment(s)
Here's the adorable Apple. Normally I'm not one for tats, but who can resist Tweety Bird? The first set is from a sister site called Transsexualz.com; the second one from Kathoeys.com. I think it's a testament to her femininity that she looks just as sexy without make up as with. I also like the later sans make up photos because she looks a little thinner.

Gossy 11-10-2008 11:09 AM

12 Attachment(s)
Some of these may be redundant; but, i think this girls is more than worth it. ila, was it you who said she looked like Mary Tyler Moore? Well, I find out her name is Archie, of all things. These are a sequenced combination from Kathoeys.com and a sister site called Ladyboy Zone. She is so gorgeous, with those beautiful doe-eyes, sylphan, breastless body and deliciously sumptuous mouth.

Gossy 11-10-2008 11:25 AM

Kathoeys.com. et al girls

7 Attachment(s)
Here is Archie with her friend Karen in a little lesbian pantyhose play from Kathoeys.com. Guys you just don't know how much fun this is, even for those of us without that little extra toy.

Gossy 11-10-2008 02:25 PM

Dimple

14 Attachment(s)
Here is the wonderfully skinny, totally flat, ladyboy Dimple from Sexy Asian Ladyboys and Ladyboy Zone. Since they're from the same photo session I've tried to sequence them. Hope you like her.

Gossy 11-10-2008 02:40 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Here's cute little Bea from the Kathoeys.com site. I love her smile.

Gossy 11-10-2008 02:49 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Here's Bea again with her fellow flattie Rica (who has a solo coming later) doing some pantyhose pleasure at Kathoeys.com.

Gossy 11-10-2008 03:01 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Next Kathoeys.com girls is Bianca. A little heavy for me, but cute and flat.

ila 11-10-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gossy (Post 49488)
Thank you ila. To confirm (and reward you) for that clarification, here is the wonderfully skinny, totally flat, boi-nippled Dimple from Sexy Asian Ladyboys and Ladyboy Zone. Since they're from the same photo session I've tried to sequence them. Hope you like her.

What a wonderful treat and a true delight. Her breasts are beautiful and her nipples are yummy.

Gossy 11-10-2008 03:42 PM

12 Attachment(s)
Borg epitomises the femboy concept: very feminine, very small with a flat, boyish chest. These are from Kathoeys.com sister site Ladyboy Zone.