Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Most Suckable Cock (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=18225)

Erte 01-04-2016 07:56 PM

Most Suckable Cock

There are a lot of threads on here dedicated to discussing favorite actresses, favorite type of cock, favorite position, etc., but what I want to know specifically is who you all think has the most "suckable" cock - the one cock that makes your mouth water every time you see it - and why. Post your choices, photos, and reasoning, and let's see who has the most devoted following of cocksuckers!

a9127 01-04-2016 08:56 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well, as far as anyone I ever actually knew, it would have to be my friend from childhood and my teens "Stephen/Stephanie" that I have written about in "The Summer of '92" and "My Name is Stephanie" (both deleted). The girl in "How I Met My Wife" (also since deleted :() was actually based on an older Stephanie. As a teen Stephanie had a perfect 7" circumcised cock.

As far as professional models and actresses, the answer is obvious... :heart:

Erte 01-04-2016 10:28 PM

Too bad about the stories - I would have liked to read more about Stephanie!

Good choice with Kelly Shore. Definitely very suckable.

Boner 01-05-2016 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's weird. The thought of putting someone's cock in my mouth used to utterly repulse me but with a girl as cute as Foxxy I just want to taste every inch of her.

barrell 01-13-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a9127 (Post 260111)
Well, as far as anyone I ever actually knew, it would have to be my friend from childhood and my teens "Stephen/Stephanie" that I have written about in "The Summer of '92" and "My Name is Stephanie" (both deleted). The girl in "How I Met My Wife" (also since deleted :() was actually based on an older Stephanie. As a teen Stephanie had a perfect 7" circumcised cock.

As far as professional models and actresses, the answer is obvious... :heart:

kelly is incredible and what a hot cock, would love to suck it and have inside my hole

a9127 01-14-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erte (Post 260114)
Too bad about the stories - I would have liked to read more about Stephanie!

Good choice with Kelly Shore. Definitely very suckable.

I've been working on updating my Wordpress site. The first two stories are back. Just visit my Home Page, then click the box in the upper right corner of the "About Me" page. :cool:

navajo31 01-16-2016 10:40 PM

Most

Joanna Jet, Delia Delions.

Smoothie 03-03-2016 05:03 PM

I want to lez out with Keira Verga.

a9127 06-06-2016 08:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Enjoy these pics of Carla Novaes. I haven't seen her featured on here in a long time. :drool::turnon::heart:

ryan99 09-20-2016 06:27 AM

Hazel Tuckers little uncut dick with sensitive slimey wet head for sure :)