Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   hormonal breasts (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=2772)

desirouspussy 10-11-2008 07:51 AM

hormonal breasts

1 Attachment(s)
Thays Schiavinato has in my opinion the most beautiful natural breasts of all the girls and women within the third gender.

Any challengers to this observation?

jmape 10-12-2008 10:30 AM

Natural -even little bit smaller - are always better than made ones.

ila 10-12-2008 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GGadmirer (Post 44310)
Thays Schiavinato has in my opinion the most beautiful natural breasts of all the girls and women within the third gender.

I won't challenge you since I like all breasts. I do like natural best, but there are some with implants that look very nice. I don't like the look of those that get fake beachballs implanted, but if the one getting the implants likes them then it's definitely not my place to complain about their breasts.

Now after all this you have me intrigued enough to look for pictures of natural breasts so that there can be some comparisons made.

BTW I do like Thays breasts. They are very nice.

olda 10-12-2008 12:16 PM

Hormonal

I really like the hormonal breasts. They look more feminine, even the girl after hormones looks more feminine.

bucca8 10-12-2008 03:09 PM

I love it

I love nice natural tits.. Iam not a silicon fan...

I dont mind they are small

I love Khole hart tits.. they are my prefered ones.

underthere 10-15-2008 05:34 PM

Silicone sucks! Natual breasts are to die for, so perfect, not odd looking.

ila 10-15-2008 05:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Khloe Hart has beautiful natural breasts. Khloe's are not as big as Thays' but they are still very nice.

nikyh 10-17-2008 06:54 AM

Khole hart's are great, the sure look great on her but she is hot as so maybe thats whats doing it for me.

hankhavelock 10-17-2008 11:18 AM

Some people are receptive to hormones... my wonderful x is one of them. She developed a set of boxes that would make most bio-woman DIE of envy... in three months strictly on hormones.

She then had a little plastic enhancement... and she is by far the one with the most amazingly beautiful breasts I've ever had the pleasure of... being between...

Grrrr....

randolph 10-17-2008 11:19 AM

transexual breasts

I love natural transexual breasts like Khloe Harts. the implants usually look fake.
Also, the small petite breasts symbolize the essence of transexuality.
Some implants if well done are very attractive, however.

hankhavelock 10-17-2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randolph (Post 45249)
I love natural transexual breasts like Khloe Harts. the implants usually look fake.
Also, the small petite breasts symbolize the essence of transexuality.

"Fake" is a bad choice of word in this context - how can a transsexual woman expect to have bio-natural titties if she is not too receptive to hormones?

Besides, bio-breasts are much too over-advertised and usually so far from perfect.

randolph 10-17-2008 11:56 AM

Breasts

Perhaps "fake" was an inappropriate term. I think the size and shape of her breasts should be compatible with body shape. Anyway, I love beautiful transsexuals regardless of the source of her breasts.

desirouspussy 10-20-2008 06:07 AM

Lots of votes for Khloe Hart here. I'm surprised that no-one has voted for Mandy, who is a contributor to this forum. Her lovely natural boobs definitely deserve a mention here.

Until anyone can convince me otherwise though, Thays is still the winner for me!

franalexes 10-20-2008 08:49 AM

Tits should point a gurl in the right direction.;)

desirouspussy 10-20-2008 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franalexes (Post 45729)
Tits should point a gurl in the right direction.;)

So what direction might that be, Fran?;)

franalexes 10-20-2008 09:33 AM

emphasis on "point" , not on direction. ;)

jmape 10-20-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 45036)
Khloe Hart has beautiful natural breasts. Khloe's are not as big as Thays' but they are still very nice.

Natural beats silicones every time! Khloe´s breasts are natural and beautiful and her dick i certainly would like to enjoy... :inlove:

Bionca 10-20-2008 11:09 PM

Personally, I adore hormone boobs. So often I see gals get enhancements that end up being way to big for their bodies. *shrug*

tgirllovinguy 10-20-2008 11:33 PM

I personally prefer hormal breasts as well. Maybe part of that is due to me not really being a "boob man." (I am more of an "ass man"!) :lol: Don't get me wrong, boobs are great :inlove: but not the be all and end all. (Hopefully I stated that clearly!) lol I think natural is generally better and better-looking, but that's just me.

hankhavelock 10-21-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 45899)
Personally, I adore hormone boobs. So often I see gals get enhancements that end up being way to big for their bodies. *shrug*

honeeeyyy... lighten up a wee bit... ;-) :yes:

desirouspussy 12-20-2008 04:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Found this picture (posted by "marlowe") elsewhere on the forum and I feel it deserves a place on this thread.
Can anyone tell me who this sweet young woman is?

P.S. Isn't anyone going to challenge me???

bucca8 01-14-2009 10:17 PM

yes, i like natural breats better.

transjen 01-14-2009 11:21 PM

The younger you start the better the results, And sometimes hormone breasts don't form right and leave you with a cone look and implants are needed to give you a more natural shape :yes: Jennifer

slipper 01-14-2009 11:51 PM

Aaah, yes. Natural for me, any time! The shape, no matter the size, can never be duplicated... nor can the jiggle or feel! :yes:

dennisGTS 01-16-2009 01:52 PM

Slipper, no offense, but your avitar looks like an arm severed at the wirst with clear gue coming out of it... :confused:

I love natural (hormonal) breasts. Alas, I would love to develop my own breasts...not sure if the wife or the military would approve though... :frown:

Besides, at my age, I'd probably only be able to develop really small boobs. :(

slipper 01-23-2009 01:34 AM

:lol::lol::lol: Dennis, you REALLY need a lesson in anatomy! :yes: No offense taken, since that "stump" has worked for me for a long time. :coupling:

triumph65 01-23-2009 12:40 PM

Hormonal breasts for me all day.

A boob job works well if it's in proportion. I know a lot of people love a huge pair of devil's dumplings and in a lot of cases the bigger the better. But alas it does nothing for me.. :no:

batter 01-29-2009 06:10 AM

Prefer Man made

I prefer man made on a shemale, but need to proper size for the body. Too big or too small and they don't look good. But, when done well to me look much better than hormonal breasts. I feel it makes them look more like a female.

:coupling:

slipper 01-29-2009 10:53 PM

GGadmirer, is your avatar a pic of you??? Lovely! :hug:

desirouspussy 01-31-2009 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipper (Post 64087)
GGadmirer, is your avatar a pic of you??? Lovely! :hug:

Steady boy........this isn't what you're here for!:rolleyes:

MistressStevie 02-10-2009 11:54 PM

Natural Rocks

I agree with the naturals are usually better crowd and sentiment. Mature tits have a feel that is unique.

Hormones can only approximate 20 years of natural biology. Thus if starting a bit late I see nothing wrong with a bit of technological assist.

-mS

slipper 02-13-2009 12:05 AM

GGadmirer: I'm flexible, :yes::yes::yes:

maxpowers 02-26-2009 10:25 PM

honestly, this is the first time i've seen hormonal breats, and i have to say they're fascinating

robbo971 02-26-2009 11:16 PM

5 Attachment(s)
hormonal breasts are a massive turn on

Attachment 73663

Attachment 73664

Attachment 73665

Attachment 73666

Attachment 73667

cumfucius1 03-01-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hankhavelock (Post 45248)
Some people are receptive to hormones... my wonderful x is one of them. She developed a set of boxes that would make most bio-woman DIE of envy... in three months strictly on hormones.

She then had a little plastic enhancement... and she is by far the one with the most amazingly beautiful breasts I've ever had the pleasure of... being between...

Grrrr....

Hey Hankhavelock I have a question for you if I may. Did the hormones effect her ability to become erect? My girl has been on and off hormones. She gets scared when she's on them because she can't get hard at all when she is on them. Just curious if your ex had the same result. Thanks in advance!

Kendra 03-02-2009 01:29 PM

:drool: Hormone feel much more natural than silicone. But t the end silicone breast look better.
I'm undecided hah ,I'll start with hormonos first I guess :rolleyes:

jet8 03-13-2009 09:33 PM

For those girls than can develope natural or hormonal breasts, they look so good. Some of the girls that can't and have implants,,,,,well the implants can look bad,,,,just like those on "born girls"

ssell10 03-14-2009 09:22 AM

Hate really big implants that leave scars

How do asian ladyboy manage to never have any scaring compared to brazillian t-girls

jet8 03-14-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssell10 (Post 71579)
Hate really big implants that leave scars

How do asian ladyboy manage to never have any scaring compared to brazillian t-girls

Well, that would depend on the surgeon and the technique used. Some are done with incision below breast line, some are done with an incision in armpit. I think it also depends on what type of implant, silicone or saline. I think with saline, some now have the incision through belly button and an empty sac is pushed up to breast area, then filled,,,,,,so I have read :)

slipper 03-14-2009 10:22 PM

"...i have to say they're fascinating." NOT just "fascinating," MAX; they are the real thing and beautiful!!!:yes::turnon::turnon::turnon:

Leggmann81 03-14-2009 11:03 PM

I like small breasts on genetic & trans women. Medium sized too! But anything beyond 38's and C-cups & it gets too be too much. Plastic surgeons need to learn that sometimes less is more! ;)

gemega05 05-09-2009 04:13 PM

They are better than the silicon version. Thanks. Please more pictures

Mandy 05-09-2009 10:23 PM

I thought Thays got implants. Guess I'm mistaken.

desirouspussy 05-24-2009 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy (Post 82175)
I thought Thays got implants. Guess I'm mistaken.

Can't believe that, Mandy. If she has, she must have had a hell of a surgeon!

Diana

franalexes 05-24-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leggmann81 (Post 71722)
I like small breasts on genetic & trans women. Medium sized too! But anything beyond 38's and C-cups & it gets too be too much. Plastic surgeons need to learn that sometimes less is more! ;)

38D works for me.:yes:

racquel 05-24-2009 04:41 PM

Plastic surgeons do what you want them to do. A friend of mine is about a 100 lb. Asian girl who looked great with her natural A-cup, and she just got some big ones two days ago.

Everybody's different. On a smaller girl I would say a B-cup is about perfect, but I'm 6'0" and my shoulders are big enough that I could certainly stand to be bigger than 38B.

The problem I always see with bigger implants is that the nipples never look right. Either they look gross and have big scars because their nipples were surgically moved, or else they don't look right because the nipples are now way too high for big boobs. But I think I could stand to get an under-muscle through-the-armpit boob job to go from a B to a C and probably look better.

AmyW 05-25-2009 03:07 AM

I don't mind implants myself. There's a place for them, after all. But natural breasts do look more realistic (obviously!).

abstratorama 05-26-2009 11:41 AM

Thays is great.

luiz83x 11-23-2009 02:13 PM

Schiavinato

Quote:

Originally Posted by GGadmirer (Post 44310)

I'd let thays do any think she likes with me...

suebone 11-23-2009 07:18 PM

breast

Thay's breasts would give any young girl enevy. EL-natural breasts is one of gods wonders, with a little help of the harmone meds. :respect:
No two pair alike.:cool:

sue b
(short&sweet):kiss: