Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Trannies With Erections (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=11531)

Melissa Pink 07-06-2011 10:47 AM

Trannies With Erections

I'm not ashamed to be called a shemale but I prefer the term pre-op transgender. I'm working on my transition but I currently have no interest in submitting to SRS. I'm quite happy with my male genitalia but prefer living as a woman out in the world and in the bedroom. I also realize that even if I had a vagina fabricated I'd still be a post op transgender. I've also discovered that most of the potential partners that I meet are quite turned on by my cock and balls. Some are more than will to play with me "down there" others are "too macho" and want no part of touching my cock and balls let alone giving me oral. I normally don't mind this as long as they can keep it up and satisfy me with their cocks. When I'm really turned on my cock gets erect and stays erect when I'm receiving anal and it's not unusual for me too shoot my load spontaneously from the sensation of a cock sliding in and out of me. The other night I was riding a guy I met in a club. It was alledgedly his first time with a tranny. I had an incredible orgasm with him and a stream of jizz splattered all over his chest. My new friend sort of freaked out and I had to perform some damage control by licking and sucking my love juice from his smooth chest.

Do you guys that like transgenders have a problem if your partner's cock is erect or cums on you? Inquiring t-girls want to know! Thanks!

Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Cum Slut

ila 07-06-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa Pink (Post 190091)
...Do you guys that like transgenders have a problem if your partner's cock is erect or cums on you? Inquiring t-girls want to know! Thanks!

Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Cum Slut

I have absolutely no problem with that all, Melissa. If a tgirl that I'm with has an erection or cums on me then I would think that I am doing all the right things to pleasure her which in turn is even more pleasurable for me.

smc 07-06-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Do you guys that like transgenders have a problem if your partner's cock is erect or cums on you? Inquiring t-girls want to know! Thanks!

Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Cum Slut

That's like asking me if I have a problem with there being clean air to breathe each day, or food to eat, or music to listen to.

I'll match my "cum sluttery" against yours any day, Melissa. ;)

JodieTs 07-06-2011 12:08 PM

My boyfriend says he'd be quite amazed
as big hard erections and ejaculations don't exactly go with the territory
{except in the world of trans-fantasy}

Melissa Pink 07-06-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JodieTs (Post 190100)
My boyfriend says he'd be quite amazed
as big hard erections and ejaculations don't exactly go with the territory
{except in the world of trans-fantasy}

Hey Jodie,
Erections are within the realm of my territory. I'm on low dose of HRT without spiro because I didn't want it to affect my libido. I never said that they were big erections. My cock is only a mere 5" or so on a good day! All I stated that I still got aroused when I was horny and that it resulted in hard ons! :turnon:

Cheers to you!

Melissa

justbrowsing 07-06-2011 09:31 PM

I'm probably in the minority but I don't even like my own fluids

paulmal32 07-06-2011 10:19 PM

That's what most of us dream of. I don't think I'd see your fluids...only because they'd be painting the back of my throat ;)

alwaysandnever33 07-07-2011 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulmal32 (Post 190164)
That's what most of us dream of. I don't think I'd see your fluids...only because they'd be painting the back of my throat ;)

I wholeheartedly agree.

transexuallover69 07-07-2011 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaysandnever33 (Post 190179)
I wholeheartedly agree.

or in the ass

justforKicks 07-07-2011 02:37 AM

no!i love dicks but hate cum...wait that dosnt make sence :rolleyes:

Melissa Pink 07-08-2011 11:35 AM

Thanks for all of your feedback! It looks as though there are a variety of opinions about this subject. For some of you it's a turn on and others not some much or not at all. That's cool!

As an update, the poor guy "Tommy" who I "freaked out" when I shot my load on his chest called me yesterday. I guess I didn't scare him off completely :lol: I told him next time we could do it doggy and he wouldn't have to worry about me ejaculating on him :eek:

I hope that everyone has a terrific weekend!

SluttyShemaleAnna 07-08-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa Pink (Post 190374)
As an update, the poor guy "Tommy" who I "freaked out" when I shot my load on his chest called me yesterday. I guess I didn't scare him off completely :lol: I told him next time we could do it doggy and he wouldn't have to worry about me ejaculating on him :eek:

:) I usually keep my knickers on when i ride a guy, I just wear a thong and pull it to one side for his dick. It nice cos my cock n balls aren't flapping about and when I cum, I just get a sticky load in my knickers and not all over him. :blush:

Enoch Root 07-08-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna (Post 190378)
It nice cos my cock n balls aren't flapping about

Some might say that such a spectacle is part of the delight.

justforKicks 07-11-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enoch Root (Post 190379)
Some might say that such a spectacle is part of the delight.

i agree 100%!

Melissa Pink 07-11-2011 09:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna (Post 190378)
:) I usually keep my knickers on when i ride a guy, I just wear a thong and pull it to one side for his dick. It nice cos my cock n balls aren't flapping about and when I cum, I just get a sticky load in my knickers and not all over him. :blush:

That is an excellent recommendation. I usually wear a gaff under my boys cut panties to hide my cock and balls when I'm out and about but all bets are off if I get an erection. :turnon: I think I found a solution. I adore retro lingerie like bullet bras, garter belts, seamed hose AND open bottomed girdles. I recently purchased this Bettie Page leopard OBG from www. secretsinlace.com It feels so snug and sexy when I'm wearing it.

Saturday night I met again with "Tommy" and took him home to play. I wasted little time getting him undressed. I took off my cocktail dress and left on my black lace push up underwire bra, hose, black pumps and my new OBG! I played with his 8" cock and went down on him. When I got hard my cock stayed snugly inside the lycra fabric while I rode his cock and he finished me off doggy style. Somewhere during the process I had an incredible orgasm and came all over the inside of the front of the girdle. For those of you gurls that haven't had the pleasure of receiving a cock while wearing a tight OBG you must try it! The girdle holds your ass cheeks together just enough to give you and you partner more friction and pleasure but enable easy access to your love hole!

beginner 07-11-2011 12:14 PM

I love when my tgirlfriend comes over me when I'm inside her! It's so damn good... I see tat most of the members think the same, but of course, there are diferent tastes!
Beginner

Marine_N41_432 07-11-2011 03:40 PM

Start hard and fuck hard

Sounds like you'd be the perfect lover, Melissa.
But if I was ever so lucky as to have you inside me, I'd have to start hard before you got it in otherwise I'd never stiffen once you got going !

Do any other members have this sort of difficulty ?

Meet :turnon: with :turnon:

Melissa Pink 07-11-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marine_N41_432 (Post 190604)
Sounds like you'd be the perfect lover, Melissa.
But if I was ever so lucky as to have you inside me, I'd have to start hard before you got it in otherwise I'd never stiffen once you got going !

Do any other members have this sort of difficulty ?

Meet :turnon: with :turnon:

I've never been "inside" a guy, let a lone a Marine but there is a first time for everything! I'm quite willing to try! Semper Fi!

EightTailFox 07-12-2011 03:15 AM

Personally I don't think I would care if the girl I'm with gets an erection or cums, then again I'm not exactly on that side of the fence. I know one guy i chat with that probably wouldn't mind if I got a erection or cum on him. He likes my male bits as much as the rest of me and enjoys seeing me stiff. I know another that would most likely avoid my male bits and no enjoy me cumming on him but is also mostly okay with me being erect. It really does vary from person to person.

darklord666 07-19-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

... I had an incredible orgasm with him and a stream of jizz splattered all over his chest. My new friend sort of freaked out and I had to perform some damage control by licking and sucking my love juice from his smooth chest.

Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Cum Slut

It would have been better if after you had licked and suck the juices from his chest, you then spat it into his mouth...but I'll take what I can get.

I came:turnon::turnon:

MooLuver 07-19-2011 08:27 PM

I want my girls cock hard and she can cum anywhere she likes ! :blush:

Melissa Pink 07-20-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklord666 (Post 191412)
It would have been better if after you had licked and suck the juices from his chest, you then spat it into his mouth...but I'll take what I can get.

I came:turnon::turnon:

That would have been fun but I don't think he would have gone along with your suggestion. It is a nice visual thought!

oman1952 07-22-2012 12:46 AM

Your cum on my chest would be no problem and it would be very nice if after you licked it up, you gave me a nice big wet kiss.

vlad_kuzya94 08-10-2012 03:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ebony TS demonstrates her amazing and wild skills
trannywow.com/trannytube/tube05/black-tranny-demonstrates-her-amazing-and-wild-skills.shtml

vlad_kuzya94 08-10-2012 03:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hot tranny receives full ass of fresh cumshots
video at shemaleladys.com/gals/horny_shemale_receives_full_ass_of_fresh_cumshots. shtml

Maccyd 09-11-2012 09:09 AM

I'd have no problem with that. If you weren't erect or didn't cum I'd think you weren't enjoying it ;)