Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Travelling (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Recent discussion on travel to Thailand (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=9622)

topp001 08-18-2010 05:06 PM

Recent discussion on travel to Thailand

You sound like you're located in Thailand.. So how's the LB scene these days? I am very new and just discovered I am very attracted to LBs such as Moo.. very tempted to come over and meet someone like her.

sirmartinfrobisher 08-19-2010 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topp001 (Post 155584)
You sound like you're located in Thailand.. So how's the LB scene these days? I am very new and just discovered I am very attracted to LBs such as Moo.. very tempted to come over and meet someone like her.

I am not in LOS but it's very quiet. A friend of mine wanted to go to Pattaya for his first experience earlier this year but I sent him some pics of the new girls at Ezy Bar. They are still very young and haven't got boobs. I suggested Cocktails and Dreams on Phuket, staying at "Place to Stay" just a few metres away. He did that in April and loves the place, he went back in July for another go. I'm back there in December (I hope).

topp001 08-19-2010 07:58 AM

Thanks for the info.. as a newbie, I need as much help as possible. I am more into slightly 'developed' LBs.. ie. those with some curves and girly faces. Overall, I found asian LBs are more my type as I am into topping (at least for now) and they seem to be more passive than those from other countries. So have fun in Dec... may be we can meet there one of these days.

sirmartinfrobisher 08-19-2010 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by topp001 (Post 155638)
Thanks for the info.. as a newbie, I need as much help as possible. I am more into slightly 'developed' LBs.. ie. those with some curves and girly faces. Overall, I found asian LBs are more my type as I am into topping (at least for now) and they seem to be more passive than those from other countries. So have fun in Dec... may be we can meet there one of these days.

Seriously, go to Phuket, Pat is not the official "Mamasan". she's older than the norm but she also understands what guys want. She'll set up threesomes, foursoumes, whatever. She's also a good cook and will give good gf experience if you do an LT with her (pic attached). Do not play Pool with her, she's a hustler!

topp001 08-19-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher (Post 155678)
Seriously, go to Phuket, Pat is not the official "Mamasan". she's older than the norm but she also understands what guys want. She'll set up threesomes, foursoumes, whatever. She's also a good cook and will give good gf experience if you do an LT with her (pic attached). Do not play Pool with her, she's a hustler!

Haha, I wouldnt even consider playing pool with her.. It would be very hard to concentrate on the game...:) But thanks, I will pick out a few possible LBs and will 'play by ear' when I visit LOS. As I said, I am a newbie and would just want some one-on-one fun for now. Good GF experience is definitely what I want.

sirmartinfrobisher 08-19-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topp001 (Post 155682)
Haha, I wouldnt even consider playing pool with her.. It would be very hard to concentrate on the game...:) But thanks, I will pick out a few possible LBs and will 'play by ear' when I visit LOS. As I said, I am a newbie and would just want some one-on-one fun for now. Good GF experience is definitely what I want.

I'm not selling Pat, I was just explaining that you can get a better GF experience in Phuket than patts or BKK
I have absolutely no financial (or any other link to these sites)

topp001 08-19-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher (Post 155689)
I'm not selling Pat, I was just explaining that you can get a better GF experience in Phuket than patts or BKK
I have absolutely no financial (or any other link to these sites)

I like to apologize if the tone of my previous message contains such implications. That was purely unintentional... I do appreciate any suggestion from all experienced BMs. I will definitely step my first steps in Phuket before venturing in Patts and other cities.

sirmartinfrobisher 08-19-2010 11:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by topp001 (Post 155700)
I like to apologize if the tone of my previous message contains such implications. That was purely unintentional... I do appreciate any suggestion from all experienced BMs. I will definitely step my first steps in Phuket before venturing in Patts and other cities.

This is the "Place to Stay", it's owned by an American, Tom, it is very close to Cocktails & Dreams, just 4 mini suites and the rates are good. Tom will picck you up from the airport, he's a regular in C&D so there's no problem with ladyboy guests.
http://www.theplacetostayphuket.com/
As well as Cocktails & Dreams there's also soi croc with the girls dancing on the podium every night. There's also "Tootsies" ladyboy massage for afternoon relaxation

ila 08-20-2010 04:47 PM

Thankyou, sirmartinfrobisher, for providing this information to the members.:respect:

HK2006 03-12-2011 01:26 AM

Thanks for the info. I am thinking of heading to Phuket in the next few weeks. Right now the theplacetostayphuket.com web sites seems to be down.

sirmartinfrobisher 03-12-2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HK2006 (Post 178522)
Thanks for the info. I am thinking of heading to Phuket in the next few weeks. Right now the theplacetostayphuket.com web sites seems to be down.

It is closed at the moment, re-opening date is not known.

guesswhat 07-20-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher (Post 178524)
It is closed at the moment, re-opening date is not known.

I have been to Nana Plaza and Obsessions and Cascades as well. I like Obsessions the best!:innocent::turnon: