Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Do you like to suck cock? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5461)

Wendy Summers 05-08-2012 09:26 AM

I'm definitely a fan... might be one of my favorite sexual activities actually... probably because I have an oral fixation...

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/35/cover.jpg

ren_:-) 05-09-2012 07:33 AM

Yes. It doesn't matter if guy or ts as long as you're attracted to each other

leelawang 05-09-2012 09:28 AM

oh god yes... it's a very deep, and powerful oral fixation thing stuck in my mind... don't care if it's man or ts...drool...:heart:

Alana TG 05-09-2012 05:04 PM

I couldn't answer yes OR no, because I haven't sucked on one.......yet. But I would love to try one day......no hair though. :)

brian621 05-24-2012 01:25 AM

sucking for the girls

Love sucking cock. Last weekend went to a party at with a gay chick who lives down the road. It was for her work at her bosses house who is female and also gay. There was a man there with his wife who was very much interested in my friend. After most had left we all striped down and got in the hot tub. There were 3 female couples and this man and myself. He moved next to me and started to fondle me. I asked him if I could suck him and he sat up on the edge. I got out and got as submissive as possable. On my knees facing the girls took him in my mouth. He was bigger stronger and his cock was stiff right away. 2or 3 inches longer than my errection and uncutt. It took him a long time to cum but I never took him out of my mouth. Kept my hands behind my back so the girls could see clearly who the boy was.

Smoothie 05-24-2012 05:19 AM

I think giving oral is great. It's a tiring task since it takes so long, but is great if you get the job finished.
Even if you master the entire no-teeth thing, I find the post-sex pull out to be so much easier.There's too many ways to screw up a BJ.

zoids666 05-24-2012 08:54 PM

id suck a cock if its a good looking hard uncut cock and not attached to some old guy

CCC 05-25-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian621 (Post 214715)
Love sucking cock. Last weekend went to a party at with a gay chick who lives down the road. It was for her work at her bosses house who is female and also gay. There was a man there with his wife who was very much interested in my friend. After most had left we all striped down and got in the hot tub. There were 3 female couples and this man and myself. He moved next to me and started to fondle me. I asked him if I could suck him and he sat up on the edge. I got out and got as submissive as possable. On my knees facing the girls took him in my mouth. He was bigger stronger and his cock was stiff right away. 2or 3 inches longer than my errection and uncutt. It took him a long time to cum but I never took him out of my mouth. Kept my hands behind my back so the girls could see clearly who the boy was.

I'll bet you'll be asking your friend to take you to all the office parties after that-I know I would.

Lulu38c 05-25-2012 03:29 PM

Mmmm yes! I love to suck cocks big time!!!

ila 05-26-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoothie (Post 214723)
I think giving oral is great. It's a tiring task since it takes so long, but is great if you get the job finished.
Even if you master the entire no-teeth thing, I find the post-sex pull out to be so much easier.There's too many ways to screw up a BJ.

Giving a blowjob is actually quite easy and natural. I've never found it to be tiring. It's always been pleasurable and I like to make it last long to give my partner more pleasure. If my jaw starts to ache then I take my partner's cock out of my mouth and spend time kissing and licking the tip as well as all over. After a few minutes I take the cock back in my mouth and start sucking again.

I've never had any problem with my teeth getting in the way (and, yes, I do have all my teeth still).

CCC 05-27-2012 05:22 AM

Have you ever noticed that cocksuckers are the nicest people.

brian621 05-29-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCC (Post 214815)
I'll bet you'll be asking your friend to take you to all the office parties after that-I know I would.

I know she will be asking again. She was well looked after by Pete,s wife. Her boss enjoyed the show and I enjoyed looking at her very errect nipples and bald bottom. Her ten years younger girl friend is pretty nice as well.Alittle flat chested but perfect bottom very tight body. Cathy my friends boss has money so she keeps a house girl. But most of all I enjoyed being totally submissive to a stronger man with a much bigger cock than mine. When he led me to the bedroom for his pleasure the girls got quite a kick out of that.His cock was stiff again and they all knew I was getting my bottom streched. I was nervious and very small and limp.

Sucking cock is so much better with women watching. I used to play with a small femboy with his sister watching naked.He had a very small one but when I fucked him he got really hard and dripped precome. She liked getting her asshole licked so I got to it after I did bro.

CCC 05-30-2012 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian621 (Post 215012)
I know she will be asking again. She was well looked after by Pete,s wife. Her boss enjoyed the show and I enjoyed looking at her very errect nipples and bald bottom. Her ten years younger girl friend is pretty nice as well.Alittle flat chested but perfect bottom very tight body. Cathy my friends boss has money so she keeps a house girl. But most of all I enjoyed being totally submissive to a stronger man with a much bigger cock than mine. When he led me to the bedroom for his pleasure the girls got quite a kick out of that.His cock was stiff again and they all knew I was getting my bottom streched. I was nervious and very small and limp.

Sucking cock is so much better with women watching. I used to play with a small femboy with his sister watching naked.He had a very small one but when I fucked him he got really hard and dripped precome. She liked getting her asshole licked so I got to it after I did bro.

You lucky dog you--sucking a nice big clean cock is nice but in front of others is awesome. You can smell the envy in the air.

josejaxon 06-04-2012 10:53 PM

I am a guy and I never tried to sucking any body's cock but one thing I want to clear here that blonde girls are enjoying hardly to sucking the cock. Blonde girls can give us outstanding blowjob or handjob to anybody. I found some divas who always sucking the black cock sincerely.

aussiepride 06-04-2012 11:29 PM

on a ts i adore sucking like its candy.

i love to lick it, suck it, slurp on it, lick the balls, kiss it, and really love it when she makes me gag on it.
im not good at gagging, i find it hard not to almost throw up if it goes to far, but i am eager to always try and love the feeling of choking on a nice yummy cock until you reach your limit and then sitting back, mouth agasp, saliva all over your lips and dripping down onto your chest as i look up in glee at the cock that was just face fucking me. ahah god damm gets me every time.

primo87 06-05-2012 02:59 PM

it's simply!!!.........ladyboy cocks r just delicious!

georgedemesa 06-09-2012 12:16 PM

I only suck ladyboy cock very delicious mmmmm

Naked Freedom 06-09-2012 07:21 PM

i crave for cocks like a child craves for candy. I can keep sucking cocks all the time. I know i m good at it ;), it just shows on your partner's face. Group outings are such fun.

bunnyboy11 06-22-2012 09:00 AM

I do prefer a femboy or shemale over a guy, but any cock will do as long as it can fill my belly with hot cum.

spike_40 06-22-2012 10:00 PM

yes if it is attached to a ladyboy :respect:

nitestik 06-22-2012 11:16 PM

I really enjoy cock sucking and have sucked a few men's cocks and one ladyboy cock that was not large but still nice. I'm bi and am very oral with both men and women and have been with a m/f couple and shared a nice cock. Also love to suck balls thoroughly. Hoping to suck a well hung ladyboy at some point and of course get drilled deep in the ass.:coupling:

testbed 06-23-2012 12:36 PM

Yes, I love sucking cock. It doesn't matter to me if it's a guy's or a girl's cock.

curiousguy 06-26-2012 12:24 AM

yes i envision sucking a fem ladycock until she blew a load in my mouth

spike_40 06-27-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alana TG (Post 213569)
I couldn't answer yes OR no, because I haven't sucked on one.......yet. But I would love to try one day......no hair though. :)

Yes I agree no hair so much nicer and allows more fun :respect:

non la donna 07-15-2012 12:00 AM

Absolutely, but as a transgirl myself I do not enjoy being sucked off by men...unless they are crossdressed and/or look very fem.

BentOverBitch 07-15-2012 09:55 AM

I love sucking shemale cock, much more than eating pussy. It's much sexier too, the anticipation of getting a huge load of cum down my throat or on my face. My enthusiasm caused me to become an accomplished cocksucker.

bootbot2112 07-22-2012 01:15 PM

sucking cock

A guy no way A shemale or femme CD yes but ID like to be crossdressed like a leather slut when I do it

tommy333 07-22-2012 07:15 PM

try any thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedone (Post 88049)
Dunno, never have tried it. Any ladyboy out there want to shaire theirs with me? ;)

love too play with yours i like it

TheExplorer 07-31-2012 01:01 PM

i have never one it but i guess i want to suck a ladyboy so badly. me, do not aim to suck a man's cock, too. i just want a she with cock, i am not and never interested in guys. she must be really feminen. i, one day, certainly be with a really lovely ladyboy and such her so deep.

bogus386 08-01-2012 06:56 PM

I'll suck anyone's cock unless they are a bad person. I pretty much like sucking on genitals in general!

One of my favorite treats is a woman with really big labia's. I suck one lip into each side of my mouth while I tongue the inside of her pussy.
I just love the feel of sex organs in my mouth. I remember being in grammar school and experimenting with two brothers who lived across the street. We sucked on each others wieners and put our dicks into each others butt holes just to see what it felt like. Nobody came and we all agreed that when the other kid pulled out it felt like we were pooping! Everyone else did it just once, but weeks later I was still begging my buddies to let me suck on their dicks. They refused but the desire never went away. Like Lady Gaga says, we were born this way!

I crave cocks every day, often more than pussy because I get that from my wife but don't have a penis-endowed sex partner right now. My biggest fantasy is being in a relationship with a pre-op TS. The best of both worlds!!!

Supermatic 08-01-2012 07:34 PM

I would gladly suck a shemale's cock because I have never done it and shemales turn me on more!

guiltydreamer 08-02-2012 11:29 PM

Man? - no.

Feminine looking Transsexual M2F - yes please. Love it, adore it, cannot get enough of it.

D1ckL0v3r 08-05-2012 06:11 PM

The only cock I've sucked was mine (self suck half of my dick) and I liked it, I liked the precum, the shape of its head and the feeling that there is a cock in my mouth so I guess "Yes" is the right answer here for me.

feedme 10-02-2012 07:40 PM

Yes!!!

I am a cocksucker and do love to suck a nice cock. I especially like thick, uncut cocks.

cutesteph 10-06-2012 05:06 PM

I never had any form of sex yet! But once I am comfortable with my body after completely transitioning, I going to make up for lost time ;).

tunafish 10-11-2012 05:22 PM

yessssss

well i admit i've tried 3 times with men but i love the idea of sucking cock not always doing it:) i don't like the men smell (you know deodorants,after shave etc) and i search femininity (hope is the right word) so definitely YES to a shemale/ladyboy cock

marvmel 10-15-2012 05:52 AM

oh my yes I love to suck cock. Started when I was about 28 and have sucked about 40 cocks to date. I really love a big cock.

Mary80 10-16-2012 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tunafish (Post 222737)
well i admit i've tried 3 times with men but i love the idea of sucking cock not always doing it:) i don't like the men smell (you know deodorants,after shave etc) and i search femininity (hope is the right word) so definitely YES to a shemale/ladyboy cock

I have sucked many cocks in my time but sadly never a shemale. But that was that one thing that can always be off putting is when a guy smells too manly

CCC 10-16-2012 05:39 AM

I love to suck cock. I got hiking a lot at my favorite local woods and have sucked at least 30-40 cocks during this summer and fall. Some are a lot better than others but I did em all. Love getting 2 at least at once.

loveladycock 10-16-2012 08:49 PM

so far I have only sucked my wifes strap on but I love it! It makes me so horny and feels so good, I want to suck a real cock so fuckin bad! I hope it happens soon.

daynightfun 11-01-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousMattUK (Post 88176)
I'd never suck a guys dick but a gorgeous shemale ... HELL YES! :turnon:

Yes I would love to suck cock a big beautiful cock with lots of creame but of Beautiful Shemale or Tranny only.

i dont have any interest in Males.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousMattUK (Post 88176)
I'd never suck a guys dick but a gorgeous shemale ... HELL YES! :turnon:

yes i would love to suck a cock on beautiful shemale but male yuks
i hate man to man.

but i equally love shemale or t ranny

ConfusedBoyJason 11-02-2012 06:28 PM

I can not get enough cock, its so addictive to me, and if im wearing panties like i am now, its all i think about. God i'd love to suck someones cock... :turnon: :turnon: :turnon:

KaraCD 11-04-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Francine36 (Post 100956)
As a total bottom girl, I feel it is my purpose in life to suck cocks and always swallow the results.

Ummm I like this :)

Smoothie 11-30-2012 06:53 AM

Ladyboy? Yes, I suck to swallow.

werty 11-30-2012 09:16 AM

Yup, I'd suck cock if the ladyboy looks cute. Nothing hotter than a cock and breasts on the same body.:cool:

dertydaddy 12-07-2012 10:11 AM

I LOVE sucking she cock from a Ts, tg, or cd/femboy! I don't mind sucking a mans cock if it's a threesome with a m/f couple or my best friend and I swapping bj's, but that's it.

Tommy3069 05-24-2013 03:09 PM

Do you like to suck cock?

I prefer big cock,sucking when soft and feel it grow hard in my mouth. I like Cut always a pleasure to see it drip with precum and squirt lots of cum ! I enjoy tasting precum, and adore tasting cum

LoveAudrey 05-24-2013 09:36 PM

Sucking cock is probably one of my favorite things to do to a man. Especially when I make them unload their creamy warm cum in my mouth. :)

TimCurry 05-25-2013 04:20 PM

I'm with Kilgoretrout!

I am the same as Kilgortrout. The thought of a guy's dick is, pardon the pun, I can't swallow! I've tried but nope! But a nicely shaves cock, about 5" on a pretty shemale... Fantastic:) Last weekend here in Toronto, I dined on a black cock and oh my god....

... Godda run...!

tscumeater 05-31-2013 01:39 PM

I love sucking cock I love it when the cock gets bigger befor he or she is cuming in my mouth. I love to swallow every last drop. This gets me very hard.:turnon: