Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Do girls like to be humped by Shemales? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=1613)

sesame 06-10-2008 11:48 PM

Do girls like to be humped by Shemales?

Do Girls fantasize about having hot sex with a Shemale?
If yes, to what extent? Where should the shemale sausage do its magic?
1) Normal (Pussy)
2) Anal
3) Mouth

Bionca 06-11-2008 12:11 AM

in my experience.. yes they do.. and yes to all three

sesame 06-11-2008 12:30 AM

Ding!

ExPeRience????
Will you go into juicy details?:drool:

hankhavelock 06-11-2008 06:47 AM

I guess some do - even though it is probably kinda rare. The same can be said about "true" gays - I've yet to meet a homosexual man who would admit an attraction to a transsexual woman. But of course, there are bi- and pan-sexual women and men who can enjoy more than the "normal" menu :-)

GRH 06-11-2008 07:05 AM

Yes, and I'd agree with Bionca, though it all depends on the woman. Some women are just adverse to having anal sex, regardless of who it's with. But as for women and trans individuals, I think you'll see the whole gamut of sexuality, though I'd speculate that fewer women are into transexuals than men, and those that are probably have some lesbianic leanings and are usually dominant women. In my experience, women don't get humped so much as they do the humping via dildos, etc.

marlowe 06-11-2008 08:29 AM

lack of women

Sesame, I guess you may have a problem getting an answer to your question from women themselves (GGs) as I don't imagine there are many of them cruising this forum. :confused:

There's an erotic novel called "The Ages of Lulu" by a Spanish woman, Almudena Grandes, where the heroine has a fascination for transsexuals and has sex with one. Also in the movie "All About My Mother", directed by Pedro Almadovar (another Spaniard, must be something in the water!), the heroine goes in search of the missing father of her child only to discover that he is now transsexual. I can't remember if she then has sex again with him.

Imconfused 06-11-2008 09:33 AM

GG here and I can honestly say the only appealing part of a shemale to me is the cock. I wouldn't have sex with a shemale only a man, man. I am not bi sexual..I think I would have to be at least that before I could even consider being with a shemale. I guess the point here is even though they have a cock, they look too much like woman to me.

Bionca 06-11-2008 10:39 AM

Every woman I have known who was into shemales was bi or lesbian... but then again, I think more women are more honest with themselves about their own sexuality...

I have been with women twice. One was my first anal sex.. the other was a lesbian who assumed I was a gg and when she found out didn't care... thing is I was really not into her, but did it any way because she seems so sad and excited...

Lucy6 06-11-2008 01:09 PM

I love a bit of shemale cock in every hole, bonus it comes with breasts :)

russellwu 06-12-2008 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionca (Post 26166)
Every woman I have known who was into shemales was bi or lesbian... but then again, I think more women are more honest with themselves about their own sexuality...

I have been with women twice. One was my first anal sex.. the other was a lesbian who assumed I was a gg and when she found out didn't care... thing is I was really not into her, but did it any way because she seems so sad and excited...

Whoa, kudos to you! :P A lot of the tgirls here in the philippines are absolutely revolted at the thought of having "lesbian" sex with women.

Bionca 06-12-2008 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russellwu (Post 26237)
Whoa, kudos to you! :P A lot of the tgirls here in the philippines are absolutely revolted at the thought of having "lesbian" sex with women.

I would imagine it is an interesting cultural thing. In the US and Europe Trans Lesbians or Bi girls are not that uncommon. My personal lesbian encounters were with particularly "butch" lesbains who could very easy have passed as men.

hankhavelock 06-15-2008 01:44 AM

Bionca, I think you have a good point regarding geography. I live in Southeast Asia where transsexuality is considerably more common than in the West probably by a factor 10. It seems to be a more integrated part of culture here and, indeed, can be traced back many generations.

Also, in spite of the fact that sexual orientation and gender identification are obviously two very different things, an absolute majority of trans women here are sexually attracted to men.

I have trans friends in the West as well, and it would seem apparent that the scenario is different there. It's much more common for transsexual women to be attracted to either other trans women or cisgendered women.

H

Ndkisdd 06-21-2008 04:35 PM

My wife (who is aware of my attration to shemales) claims that she would not be into shemale sex because it would "confuse" her (tits and cocks on the same body).