Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   ID help needed (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   what's the name (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=9173)

bugoout 06-07-2010 03:02 PM

what's the name

Please tell me the name of the following shemale found at ham... /353408/trannysex.html[/url] thank you

smc 06-07-2010 05:25 PM

Your link is incomplete, but I am guessing from the beginning of it ("ham") that it is a link to a tube site, which is not allowed on this Forum.

Nakonas 06-09-2010 03:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I tried to figure out which tube site you could mean and I found sth. But I am not sure whether I found the right video. So this is a try:

bugoout, does the attached pic show the shemale you are looking for? If yes, the answer who she is, is easy. It's one of the biggest stars in the ts world, Vaniity - sometimes also spelled Vanity. Search for her on this forum or anywhere else in the universe, lot of pics and vids are waiting for you!

ila 06-09-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nakonas (Post 148583)
I tried to figure out which tube site you could mean and I found sth. But I am not sure whether I found the right video. So this is a try:

bugoout, does the attached pic show the shemale you are looking for? If yes, the answer who she is, is easy. It's one of the biggest stars in the ts world, Vaniity - sometimes also spelled Vanity. Search for her on this forum or anywhere else in the universe, lot of pics and vids are waiting for you!

The correct spelling is Vaniity. She said in an interview once that she uses 'ii' in the spelling of her name. I don't remember the reason she gave, but the emphasis was there on 'ii'.

smc 06-09-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 148604)
The correct spelling is Vaniity. She said in an interview once that she uses 'ii' in the spelling of her name. I don't remember the reason she gave, but the emphasis was there on 'ii'.

I remember one reason she gave was not to be confused with the singer/actress Vanity, and thus avoid litigation. I thought it was a rather silly explanation at the time, but there you have it ...

The Conquistador 06-09-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 148607)
I remember one reason she gave was not to be confused with the singer/actress Vanity, and thus avoid litigation. I thought it was a rather silly explanation at the time, but there you have it ...

I thought she said it had to do with her interest in numerology or something.:confused:

ila 06-09-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman (Post 148608)
I thought she said it had to do with her interest in numerology or something.:confused:

That sounds familiar.

smc 06-09-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman (Post 148608)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 148616)
That sounds familiar.

That, too.

bugoout 06-09-2010 05:55 PM

Thanks for the information

Yes that is her name. Sorry I did not know how to post a pic from a video website. That was Vaniity I saw in the video.

simmo 06-10-2010 06:06 PM

Dvd

1 Attachment(s)
There is a DVD :yes: she personally introduces some of her past scenes
plus there's a all new scene, directors cut movie 2 hrs 50 mins ,it's GR8