Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   mmmmmmm,have i done the wrong thing (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=6475)

fatbloke 08-27-2009 02:31 PM

mmmmmmm,have i done the wrong thing

I have been talking to a young shemale from the Phillipines,she is very unhappy,her lover of 2 years has gone to Dubai to work,their relationship has now ended,she is on a dating site trying to get someone to love her,the men who contact her just want her for sex,she can't get a job because of the prejudice against shemales in that part of the world,she has lost contact with her friends as well,she is just lost and alone.
I have told her that it might be an idea to take a step back and become a boy again,get himself a job,get some money saved,maybe college to get a career ,get settled,when she is financially stable then go on to be the beautiful women she is.The only other way is to become prostitute,or cam girl or one of the bar girls,which cannot be good for you mentally.
Did i do the right thing or am i just a nieve old prick

الدكتور العراقي 08-27-2009 04:24 PM

i think you did the right thing , thisis the same advices that I will give in such condition , she should be able to live on her own , to have the ( finincial freedom ) , for now the better is to be ( a boy ) at leat in front of people !

DeaconBlues 08-27-2009 05:05 PM

I gotta warn you "fatbloke," there are a LOT of con-artists thieves who use this scheme to get money. They MIGHT be "ladyboys" or maybe they are just some thieving prick in an internet cafe sending you e-mails and posting FAKED or stolen pics of some real t-girl... First they are just looking for a friend, then they have some desparate need for money.

Please, do be careful, be SURE this person is in fact who they claim to be, and don't get suckered into thinking you need to ever send them money.

fatbloke 08-28-2009 11:07 AM

mmmm,thank you deacon,i had'nt thought of that,she seemed just so sad

Vanillas 08-29-2009 03:55 AM

I'm in Total Agreement .....

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaconBlues (Post 103457)
I gotta warn you "fatbloke," there are a LOT of con-artists thieves who use this scheme to get money. They MIGHT be "ladyboys" or maybe they are just some thieving prick in an internet cafe sending you e-mails and posting FAKED or stolen pics of some real t-girl... First they are just looking for a friend, then they have some desparate need for money.

Please, do be careful, be SURE this person is in fact who they claim to be, and don't get suckered into thinking you need to ever send them money.

Sadly, the above is very true. You take a significant risk when getting involved with a person on-line. I was duped into taking out a years membership in an adult site (with an overseas registration, of course). And this was a legitimate business! Please be careful.

fatbloke 08-29-2009 04:41 AM

Yes i will,thank u lads