Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Flatchested Ladyboy Cums On Her Stomach (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=471)

cocklover 11-01-2007 06:55 AM

Flatchested Ladyboy Cums On Her Stomach

15 Attachment(s)
Flatchested cutie from Instant Adult Pass cums all over her stomach. Instead of her wiping it off with a hankie, how about licking that stomach and sweet cock clean.By the way, small cocks sometimes can surpise us. Look closely and you will see a very nice and lovely woody to suck on:yes::coupling::inlove::drool:

molomolo 11-01-2007 07:13 AM

:) ya it is nice and wwody i like it

mobiryder 11-02-2007 03:57 AM

while i DO like some big titties on my LB's, i do also dig the flatchested ones because it makes them look younger and slimmer

bob4038 01-17-2008 01:46 PM

flatchest and small always works for me.

tonywaits 02-10-2008 12:06 AM

Nice perky dick, I could have added a little more juice to her stomach.:lol:

ila 07-03-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocklover (Post 7093)
Flatchested cutie from Instant Adult Pass cums all over her stomach. Instead of her wiping it off with a hankie, how about licking that stomach and sweet cock clean.By the way, small cocks sometimes can surpise us. Look closely and you will see a very nice and lovely woody to suck on:yes::coupling::inlove::drool:

I do believe she is a very good candidate for the Pretty Boys thread. She has a nice feminine face, small breasts, and a slim build. A little more makeup, her eyebrows plucked and then pencilled in, and a nice manicure then she would be quite pretty but still have a bit of a boyish look. Of course she would need a short tight dress.

jimudon 07-06-2008 09:35 PM

Totally agree! One for the Pretty boy thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 28894)
I do believe she is a very good candidate for the Pretty Boys thread. She has a nice feminine face, small breasts, and a slim build. A little more makeup, her eyebrows plucked and then pencilled in, and a nice manicure then she would be quite pretty but still have a bit of a boyish look. Of course she would need a short tight dress.

THe looks are great! THis is how I like my ladyboys! Pretty with a boyish look! The more I read this site the more I love ladyboys, femboys.

ila 07-07-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimudon (Post 29209)
THe looks are great! THis is how I like my ladyboys! Pretty with a boyish look!

Yes she does have a sweet face with just enough of a pretty boy look.

miky 07-07-2008 05:44 PM

juicy

a horny dick would not mind licking the cum off of her mmm

fatman21 07-10-2008 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocklover (Post 7093)

I don't know...not feeling this one...

dolphinlion 12-16-2008 01:16 AM

Cute one

This is a keeper.........

Keeper in my bed long time!!!

Flynn 01-07-2009 05:14 AM

very pretty boy indeed nice one

Boghy 01-07-2009 01:22 PM

Too boy-ish for me but hey I wouldn't mind:coupling: