Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Travelling (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   william st sydney tranny romp (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=13822)

aussiepride 08-20-2012 08:57 AM

william st sydney tranny romp

went for a drive down william st in syd last nite... been a while for me, but fuck me so many ts about. some old faces, but many new ones.

anyone keen to go for a walk sometime and hook up with one?

Horny198 12-08-2012 06:51 AM

Hey, aussiepride. I'm still really keen to check out the sydney ts scene one night. Let me know if you are still keen?

georgejohnson05 12-23-2012 04:59 PM

Yeah,im from outside of Sydney but would love to come and check it out.

Not sure of the best spot's though.

aussiepride 12-29-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgejohnson05 (Post 226667)

head first to the "taxi club" on flinders st in sydney (near oxford st). its a club dedicated to ts/tv/cd abd admirers. its safe, a lot of fun, and everyone in there is into the same scence you are, so dont be put off thatyou will be "outted"

alternatively, you can head a few doors down to the nightclub "arq". its a very mixed crowd, a lot of gay guys, but on sat and sun nights especially has the hottest ts in syd dancing away in it. a lof of str8 guys, str9 couples head there, so again its a good place to mingle and check out the talent.

or if you head down to william st (its the st under the coke sign at kings cross) on any late night of the week you will see many ts hookers working the strip until the early hours of the morning. (head about 100-200m down william st and you cant miss them). there is a cheap room hire place they use around the corner, about $120 for half hr with the girl, $40 room hire.

Horny198 12-30-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgejohnson05 (Post 226667)

PM me and let me know your plans. I'm a former Syd guy but moved away and visit from time to time. Very keen to check out TS scene (always wanted to do it while I was in Syd but never did - damn!!)

Aussiepride - fantastic rundown as usual. Quick question, I understand taxi is closed now? Where is the best TS nightspot now it's closed down?

aussiepride 12-30-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horny198 (Post 227135)
PM me and let me know your plans. I'm a former Syd guy but moved away and visit from time to time. Very keen to check out TS scene (always wanted to do it while I was in Syd but never did - damn!!)

Aussiepride - fantastic rundown as usual. Quick question, I understand taxi is closed now? Where is the best TS nightspot now it's closed down?

taxi never closed. it was all a ruse to get people going back to it.
its still trading as normal. go there any night of the week for guaranteed fun.
the only other place that has ts in significant numbers is arq nightclub about 50m down the road from taxi. go there on a fri sat or sun night.

Horny198 12-31-2012 06:06 AM

Aussiepride your knowledge of the syd scene in invaluable! So glad to hear taxi is still running. All my research and intel was that it had closed.. Look forward to heading there when im next in syd town.

georgejohnson05 12-31-2012 06:45 PM

Thank's for the advice will definetly check it out.

Hopefully they've as good as the overseas ts girl's.

ShaneMarcus 01-27-2013 10:14 AM

H

Hey anyone still up to meet up and go to a tgirl club?

aussiepride 02-17-2013 06:12 AM

I'm in the city from midnight onwards next 2 nights if anyone up for some willy st or taxi action. (Mon n tues)

Horny198 03-03-2013 11:12 PM

Hey guys, I'll be in town this wednesday night. Anyone keen to join me for a trip to some clubs around Darlinghurst and Kings X? :yes: Maybe take in a quick trip down William Street if its quiet?

Let me know or PM me...

Horny198 03-06-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiepride (Post 227157)
its still trading as normal. go there any night of the week for guaranteed fun.

Was in town last night and went past the old haunt, Taxi - it's definitely closed down. They have stripped it out and there is some sort of showroom/shop set up there now.

aussiepride 03-07-2013 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horny198 (Post 230711)
Was in town last night and went past the old haunt, Taxi - it's definitely closed down. They have stripped it out and there is some sort of showroom/shop set up there now.

That's pretty sad.
Have a mate who has had more ts action from arq down the road (many bj upstairs), so as they say, one door closes, another..

ronyyyyy 04-24-2014 09:58 AM

yes i want to go william st let me know when

yes i want to go william st let me know when

Lumas70 02-05-2015 10:50 PM

Still active

Hi all, is anyone still active here and interested to romp the TS scene in Sydney?

I'd be grateful for advice or company.

richardmlldk 08-08-2017 11:52 PM

william st sydney tranny romp

Hi there, Im trying to find a female to ride on but having a hard time finding one. Its been a while since Ive been for a ride and hope to get one soon. Any girls in Sydney??