Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Merry Xmas Fuckers xxx from Chav Tranny Liberty hehe ,, my last updates this year x (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=10340)

LibertyHarkness 12-24-2010 12:44 PM

Merry Xmas Fuckers xxx from Chav Tranny Liberty hehe ,, my last updates this year x

4 Attachment(s)
Morning Sexy Fuckers xxx

Hope you are all set for Xmas its not long wooohohooo xxx i still have some shopping left to do today

So today I had alittle update on my website , my Red Dress Pic Set which i have already posted pics and my uber cool fun scene of me as a CHAV girl. so for the non english a CHAV is basically a trailer trash girl , you know trampy looking, mouthy and wild slut

So in this kinky little scene i have been out crusing the park looking for boys but to not avail so i come home and my mate J films me larking about and makes me suck cock

So some pics for you to enjoy xx

Kisses Liberty xxxx

www.libertyharkness.com full update and video on site now..

Happy Xmas fuckers xx

Pics: www.libertyharkness.com
Photographer: joanna jet

smc 12-24-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 169027)
So some pics for you to enjoy xx

Libby, I've just added the following to my Christmas list: me on my knees in front of you in the third picture above, ready to take you in my mouth.

Is it okay to say that? ;)

shadows 12-24-2010 05:34 PM

Merry Christmas, Liberty!:hug:

You look absolutely stunning in those pictures(like that is a shock, right?;)).:respect:

cham 12-24-2010 08:29 PM

Merry Christmas Liberty!

Cham

LibertyHarkness 12-25-2010 05:26 AM

thanks my gorgeous boys xxx may you all have a splendid day and lots of beer hehe xxx

shadows 12-26-2010 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 169115)
thanks my gorgeous boys xxx may you all have a splendid day and lots of beer hehe xxx

You are quite welcome.:)

I didn't have any beer, but I had a huge meal(there was turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, corn, homemade coleslaw, a casserole...and apple crisp with ice cream for dessert...I was stuffed!:lol:) and a glass of wine.

All in all, a good day.:yes:

LibertyHarkness 12-26-2010 02:39 PM

hehe sounds good , i had 2 beers today, and i am going to suck on some lovely hard cock tomorrow and have some nice cum to guzzledown hehe xx

i ate to much last 2 days lol

Artudor 12-26-2010 02:39 PM

thanks Liberty, turned a good xmas day into a corking one!!!

LibertyHarkness 12-26-2010 02:40 PM

hehe yum yum xxx

i am going to have lots of sexy pics for you all from trip in vegas hehe xxx

shadows 12-26-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 169249)
hehe sounds good , i had 2 beers today, and i am going to suck on some lovely hard cock tomorrow and have some nice cum to guzzledown hehe xx

i ate to much last 2 days lol

Hopefully that won't cause you to burst like the poor restaurant patron near the end of 'Life Of Brian'.;):lol: