Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How does it feel to take a dick? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=7790)

jimyzun 01-04-2010 10:53 AM

How does it feel to take a dick?

Many threads have been dedicated to: "do you like it or not?" but nothing has been said about each individual?s perception of what they really feel in the act of being penetrated. Why the preference? I ask this because I?ve never done it..... yet, and I would like to receive your description of what you feel before, during and after taking a hot dick in your ass.
Maybe your descriptions will help me take the plunge.

jimyzun 01-04-2010 08:10 PM

Looks like the question was too personal. Sorry

valentinetabitha 01-04-2010 10:08 PM

I'd like to know more about this as well. I've experimented plenty with various toys, fingers, and other objects, but the real deal has to be an entirely different experience. Anyone care to weigh in on this?

shadows 01-05-2010 12:55 AM

You may find some answers in this (http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=145 )thread. It has some discussion about it.:)

kangpeh 01-05-2010 02:47 AM

doesnt osund too bad

merelypink 01-05-2010 07:44 AM

it feels great!!

tslust 01-05-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 125955)
it feels great!!

:yes::yes:I wholeheartedly agree.

brian621 01-06-2010 01:49 AM

The first time I got fucked as a teenager a guy in his 30s layed me over the arm of his couch. He had a big uncut cock I had sucked to full errection. I was quite nervous but when he strated lubing my ass I was squrimming around and had stiffened up. When he pushed it in I was asking for it. It was great.

tslust 01-06-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian621 (Post 126171)
The first time I got fucked as a teenager a guy in his 30s layed me over the arm of his couch. He had a big uncut cock I had sucked to full errection. I was quite nervous but when he strated lubing my ass I was squrimming around and had stiffened up. When he pushed it in I was asking for it. It was great.

My first time wasn't a very pleasant experience. Neither of us really knew what we were doing (also it wasn't planned, it just happened). After licking and sucking on his big, hard :drool:cock:drool:, he wanted to fuck my ass. He lined up and DROVE his :drool:cock:drool: inside my ass. He didn't open me up or use any lube. Needless to say, it hurt!:eek:

rockabilly 01-06-2010 12:30 PM

Sorry bout that. ;)

tslust 01-06-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockabilly (Post 126264)
Sorry bout that. ;)

:lol:No problem baby:kiss:.

rockabilly 01-06-2010 01:52 PM

You're just so hawt. :)

I can't resist you.

Imnotmagical 01-06-2010 03:59 PM

I like it

I think it feels pretty good! I guess it would depend on the circumstances, though. Each time I've done it, we took our time and slowly worked our way into it. Once you take it in, it all goes uphill from there :]

youlikeit 01-06-2010 04:24 PM

Being penatrated by a man is the most wonderful feeling ever. Some times I can only cum if I have a man deep inside of me now.

sissy

nicole_girrl 01-06-2010 11:40 PM

It's an amazing experience... What most men never realize is that with practice, they can achieve more powerful orgasms through the stimulation of their prostates (the male G-spot) than with stimulation of their penis.

For someone who has never enjoyed the pleasure of anal sex, you should start by exploring your own body first.

Lie-down and make yourself as comfortable as possible. Begin by gently massaging the area surrounding your anus. Use the soft pad of your index finger while exploring, and be gentle.

As you relax further, lube your finger up and let it gently brush across the surface of your anus. Repeat this move several times, each time increasing the pressure slightly. When you?re comfortable enough to begin probing, you should keep things slow and gentle, taking care to relax your sphincter during the process.

Once you've come in contact with the male G-spot, you'll recognise it as a small, chestnut-sized bump situated approximately five centimetres inward (about two inches). It will take some experimentation to discover what works best for you in terms of stimulation.

Some men enjoy gentle thrusting movements, and some prefer intense, constant pressure on the prostate itself. You might prefer a mix of the two or something entirely different. The key is to give your body the chance to react and respond; take your time, the orgasm is worth it.

shadows 01-08-2010 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 126262)
My first time wasn't a very pleasant experience. Neither of us really knew what we were doing (also it wasn't planned, it just happened). After licking and sucking on his big, hard :drool:cock:drool:, he wanted to fuck my ass. He lined up and DROVE his :drool:cock:drool: inside my ass. He didn't open me up or use any lube. Needless to say, it hurt!:eek:

Ouch! Even I know that isn't the proper way to go about it!:eek:

Roughfire 01-08-2010 02:52 AM

Thanks Nicole for that explanation, I owe you one
I'll try it out later ;)

Hedonistman 01-08-2010 03:24 AM

It depends,,,,,

on where you go,,, lol. It can be heaven and/or it can be lots less than so... Just as w/pretty much all things intimate, much depends on who you share the experience with. What may be sublime pleasure w/ someone you care for could as easily be not so w/ someone who forces themself on you....
But,,, generally speaking,,,, it's very yummy

tslust 01-08-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadows (Post 126549)
Ouch! Even I know that isn't the proper way to go about it!:eek:

:)Ya, my second time was a lot better.

I learned to go slow, use LUBE and always:innocent: use protection:yes::yes:.

DSL 01-08-2010 03:56 PM

It hurts at first but once the head pops in then it feels good. :coupling:

Ezio 01-09-2010 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 125955)
it feels great!!

mmm, id love to give it to u pink...

PI_Monger 01-09-2010 06:16 AM

My first time wasn't very pleasurable. It was with a ladyboy from Nana Plaza and even though she was gentle and used plenty of lube, I just didn't know how to relax and take it in. Now that I know the ropes, I love being on the bottom. Its such an erotic experience to feel a ladyboy cum (safe sex) in you. When I'm being fucked, it makes my own orgasms more intense.

I only date LB's that can top. Otherwise, what's the point? Might as well be with a GG.

shadows 01-09-2010 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 126631)
:)Ya, my second time was a lot better.

I learned to go slow, use LUBE and always:innocent: use protection:yes::yes:.

Glad to hear the second time(and the times after that;)) went better for you.:)

Using protection is good advice!:respect:

The Conquistador 01-11-2010 12:51 PM

You know that giddy feeling deep in your stomach when you have witnessed/been through something rad or full of awesomeness? Now imagine that feeling concentrated in your anus. That is what anal sex with a tranny is like for me!:yes:

gaelicgremlin 01-24-2010 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimyzun (Post 125844)
Many threads have been dedicated to: "do you like it or not?" but nothing has been said about each individual?s perception of what they really feel in the act of being penetrated. Why the preference? I ask this because I?ve never done it..... yet, and I would like to receive your description of what you feel before, during and after taking a hot dick in your ass.

First, I'd say be sure this is what you want. The best thing i can tell you is to try it with your fingers first, then get a toy to try it out with. if you can handle that, then you may be ready for the real thing.

I say that because whatever you did to yourself may not reflect what your partner will do. they may have a different size, might want a different position, go at a different speed, etc. You might find it intimidating, as you will not be in total control. Your partner will straddle you, or mount you, and you'll feel them lining up the dick with your ass. Whatever lube you are using at this time, use more. Don't worry about the mess, you'll thank me for that.

Me, personally, I like lying on my belly while she straddles me from a kneeling/sitting position and her dick sliding between my cheeks and poking against my butthole. When it starts going in, you'll feel an intense pressure back there, and it may have a bit of a burning sensation. Depending on the circumstances (cock size, whether or not you are physically "ready", aggressiveness) it can hurt like holy hell. I find that it hurts a bit at first, but once used to it the constant pressure with the in/out stroke can stimulate the prostrate and be VERY enjoyable. When all done, as stupid as this sounds, you feel that last withdrawal and it can leave me almost wanting more.

If you are able to find an understanding partner, I'd advise you to take the top and "ride" it the first few times. You can control the speed of penetration more, but it will take some practice on your part. (hence the toy referral earlier).

if you find you like taking a dick, play around with different positions. let us know what you decide to do. Good luck!

:coupling::inlove:

CCC 01-26-2010 09:00 PM

Wow

I haven't taken many and they were all 8-9 or 10 inchers and thick. First was a "filling feeling" was good enough to make me want to do it again and even bigger. Oooops wow hugie--once she was all the way in and stopped and waited for me to relax-then I initiated the move - a little pull away and then backing into it A few of those and I started slamming. Think I felt that pecker all the way past my belly button. Actually felt my stomach to see if I could feel it. Those were all doggie and then I had a perfect lady do me missionary. Felt full and uncomfortable with my legs straight up past her ears. She kept gently telling me to relax and then all of a sudden it felt great. With my hands on her thighs moving her in and out to the max in both directions--wow heaven on earth.

Pick someone that you are comfortable with and trust an it will be over the top. :innocent:

translover 01-27-2010 12:48 AM

Feeling a cock deep inside of you is a really great thing and a perfect pleasure :turnon: .
At first it hurts a bit but after a short while if you wait to relax the muscles it will become a pleasure. :turnon: :turnon:
Mmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: last week two crossdresser fucked me one by one and both of them has a great cock and one of them came so late :rolleyes: and that was beautiful, i like creampie i like to feel cum deep inside me too but health is much important. Fucked twice at the same time, it is my first time.

EdwardSinclair 01-27-2010 01:48 AM

Thing is once you enjoy massaging your prostate, and having orgasms doing it, having sex normally and having a normal orgasm just won't quite cut it anymore. Just one valid point to keep in mind.

Just like if you play too much with a favourite toy (e.g fleshlight), the real thing might make you frustrated.

Unless you are sure of what you want, taking the plunge in this case would open you to a whole new world of experiences you can't even begin to fathom, but make no mistake... you will never be the same after the experience. As sex goes It's almost like baptism, it will completely change the way you regard sex if done right!!

joe1987 02-02-2010 02:26 PM

All I really know about it is clean back there, get comfy and relaxed. And remember the three L's. Lubrication, lubrication, lubrication! ;)

indyzzzz 02-02-2010 03:07 PM

use lots of lube the first several times, and relax, take ur time, need an understanding partner for that.

frostyfrost 02-02-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 126085)
:yes::yes:I wholeheartedly agree.

But how does it feel to you? I've taken toys before, and I love it, the sensation of being filled and stimulating my prostate..... but the real deal must feel different, right?

Demonic shemale licker 02-02-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 126262)

Do you like it now???

Demonic shemale licker 02-02-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole_girrl (Post 126374)
It's an amazing experience... What most men never realize is that with practice, they can achieve more powerful orgasms through the stimulation of their prostates (the male G-spot) than with stimulation of their penis.

For someone who has never enjoyed the pleasure of anal sex, you should start by exploring your own body first.

Lie-down and make yourself as comfortable as possible. Begin by gently massaging the area surrounding your anus. Use the soft pad of your index finger while exploring, and be gentle.

As you relax further, lube your finger up and let it gently brush across the surface of your anus. Repeat this move several times, each time increasing the pressure slightly. When you?re comfortable enough to begin probing, you should keep things slow and gentle, taking care to relax your sphincter during the process.

Once you've come in contact with the male G-spot, you'll recognise it as a small, chestnut-sized bump situated approximately five centimetres inward (about two inches). It will take some experimentation to discover what works best for you in terms of stimulation.

Some men enjoy gentle thrusting movements, and some prefer intense, constant pressure on the prostate itself. You might prefer a mix of the two or something entirely different. The key is to give your body the chance to react and respond; take your time, the orgasm is worth it.

Thanks for sharing the advice, i will definately be trying this out.

connie 02-02-2010 04:52 PM

My first time

It was an intense experience. I had been fucking myself with objects and vibe, dildoes and fingers for as long as I had been masturbating, so I was used to penetration, and had worked out for myself on how to make it easier for me. When I first penetrated me, it was a turn on, a sexual experience, however, the first time I had a real live cock in me, a hot, hard throbbing cock, it was amazing. Shivers of anticipation ran up and down my body, my nipples were intensly hard, and I swear my little pussy was open and waiting, as his cockhead came near it. Feeling that warmth, that amazing feeling of being filled, was for me, life changing. Anal play had always been nice, but when I was fucked for the first time, I knew I wanted it, needed it. This perhaps seems a little short on details, but I don't want to go on and on, I just want to say it was what I wanted and needed. I loved it, and will always love it.

Demonic shemale licker 02-02-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by translover (Post 129964)
Feeling a cock deep inside of you is a really great thing and a perfect pleasure :turnon: .
At first it hurts a bit but after a short while if you wait to relax the muscles it will become a pleasure. :turnon: :turnon:
Mmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: last week two crossdresser fucked me one by one and both of them has a great cock and one of them came so late :rolleyes: and that was beautiful, i like creampie i like to feel cum deep inside me too but health is much important. Fucked twice at the same time, it is my first time.

It sounds like you really had a great time, i'd love to try it out myself.

Rachel 02-06-2010 07:52 PM

The real deal

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostyfrost (Post 131003)
But how does it feel to you? I've taken toys before, and I love it, the sensation of being filled and stimulating my prostate..... but the real deal must feel different, right?

A real one feels much different then a dildo. It is hard, yet soft and pliable. Not as rigid as latex. It's warm, it's hot, It lets go a burning hot burst of hot liquid in you. It is not under your control like if you masterbate with a toy. It is driven by passion. The more passion the hotter and larger it becomes

tslust 02-06-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel (Post 131681)
A real one feels much different then a dildo. It is hard, yet soft and pliable. Not as rigid as latex. It's warm, it's hot, It lets go a burning hot burst of hot liquid in you. It is not under your control like if you masterbate with a toy. It is driven by passion. The more passion the hotter and larger it becomes

:yes::yes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonic shemale licker (Post 131013)
Do you like it now???

Ya, I love it.

The Conquistador 02-07-2010 02:04 PM

I don't know if I could ever top again. Taking it in the ass is just too delightful! ;)

merelypink 02-08-2010 07:04 AM

once you have had one its like riding a bike!!

tslust 02-08-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 131852)
once you have had one its like riding a bike!!

Don't you mean, like ridding a :drool:cock:drool:?;):lol:

Balky55 02-10-2010 01:52 PM

I can't believe how tolerant you guys are at comments about gay experiences. Who the hell would want to read that?? This is a forum about Tgirls not gay men.

smc 02-10-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balky55 (Post 132253)
I can't believe how tolerant you guys are at comments about gay experiences. Who the hell would want to read that?? This is a forum about Tgirls not gay men.

What in the world are you talking about?

CCC 02-10-2010 04:30 PM

Tolerance Is A Blessing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balky55 (Post 132253)

I think I understand what you are talking about BUT you have to remember that anyone that likes/loves T-gurls has to be a very tolerant person. So when a person wants to talk about what he did with a guy and why---we listen--you don't have to agree but you can listen and talk about it. Does that make T-Gurl lovers better than the genreral public ?? Maybe in certain things like tolerance. So if YOU happen to say something nasty to any of us or about what we like to do--we won't chew your head off--we will talk about it--you may find yourself growing--don't fight it.

I LOVE T-GURLS :inlove::hug::inlove:-- I have had a few gay experiences for strictly sex--no emotional stuff --- it isn't the same. :no: But I'll listen to a gay guy or another like me that experiments in gayness---worst thing that can happen is that I learn--open my mind--not so bad. :respect:

ila 02-10-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCC (Post 132277)
I think I understand what you are talking about BUT you have to remember that anyone that likes/loves T-gurls has to be a very tolerant person. So when a person wants to talk about what he did with a guy and why---we listen--you don't have to agree but you can listen and talk about it. Does that make T-Gurl lovers better than the genreral public ?? Maybe in certain things like tolerance. So if YOU happen to say something nasty to any of us or about what we like to do--we won't chew your head off--we will talk about it--you may find yourself growing--don't fight it.

I LOVE T-GURLS :inlove::hug::inlove:-- I have had a few gay experiences for strictly sex--no emotional stuff --- it isn't the same. :no: But I'll listen to a gay guy or another like me that experiments in gayness---worst thing that can happen is that I learn--open my mind--not so bad. :respect:

Well stated, CCC.

randolph 02-10-2010 05:34 PM

Tolerance?

The term "tolerance" implies that you "put up" with something or someone. It doesn't mean you like it or them. The term "acceptance" suggests that you probably like it and in most cases; racial issues, for example, accepting some one is a lot better than tolerating them.

pinkie_rox 02-18-2010 12:48 PM

at first it hurts, but after going in and out for a while starts to feel ok. everytime she went into me after some time, i'll lose my hard on n my dick will flip around. so there was this time when she pressed her hand on my dick with so much force n then went into me deep that i came. tat was the best time. when i came my ass was like holding on even tighter. n her palm was still pressing down. :rolleyes:

Nicole Pink 02-18-2010 02:37 PM

I adore being "fucked" and can only cum when being fucked, the foreplay is very very important plently of oral and having my pussy licked,with lots of fingering,then i am ready to ride a mans cock all day!!!!!:turnon::coupling:

Nicole xxx

justabout 02-19-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimyzun (Post 125844)

Little sore at first, use plenty of KY. Once you relax it's like being in heaven.

OyeRed 02-21-2010 06:23 PM

I never tried. But I think it would feel great to have a cock pumping in and out of me. lol :inlove:

gfitz 02-22-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyeRed (Post 134044)
I never tried. But I think it would feel great to have a cock pumping in and out of me. lol :inlove:

im with you!! :D