Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   where to move (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=89)

guest 08-20-2007 11:56 PM

where to move

so i am very seriously considering moving to somewhere like the philippines after college... you've probably figuired out why, and i was wondering if anyone has any expirience there? where is a good area with plenty of ladyboys?

or maybe you think it's more of a place to just visit and not live in for an american like me..

any information is appreciated.

foxyathena 08-21-2007 12:05 PM

great people great place

hi there friends,

Good decisions of choosing philippines you want to stay after your college, it isnt just a place you can hang out with a lot of ladyboys but also a place where you can see a lot of beautiful creation of natures. Lovely places, Boracay for example white sand beaches very pure, and other places where you can find peace and relaxation if you are into nature. If you wanna have some fun and wanna go dancing The Fort is a good place very nice place, Malate, or if you wanna see ladyboys who dance in the stage you can go to the Amazing Philippine Theater, they just dont showcase beauty but also talents. Well still last decisions for a good place to stay is still yours, pick your choice. And have fun!!!

athena

guest 08-21-2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxyathena (Post 870)
hi there friends,

Good decisions of choosing philippines you want to stay after your college, it isnt just a place you can hang out with a lot of ladyboys but also a place where you can see a lot of beautiful creation of natures. Lovely places, Boracay for example white sand beaches very pure, and other places where you can find peace and relaxation if you are into nature. If you wanna have some fun and wanna go dancing The Fort is a good place very nice place, Malate, or if you wanna see ladyboys who dance in the stage you can go to the Amazing Philippine Theater, they just dont showcase beauty but also talents. Well still last decisions for a good place to stay is still yours, pick your choice. And have fun!!!

athena

hey thanks alot foxyathena i appreciate it.

that really makes me want go to the Philippines.. i'd imagine it is cheaper than usa no?

but one more question, where is a place where the most ladyboys are? i would think manila right?

guest 09-02-2007 02:16 AM

gonna bump this up..

hankhavelock 09-02-2007 02:35 AM

Hi dude

Living in South East Asia myself I can certainly understand your wish. And if you really have an opportunity to stay here for an extended period of time, I'm sure you won't regret it. So absolutely!

In general transsexuality is far more common here than in the West, and that is the case for almost any country in the region.

But I guess you also have to take such things into consideration as living expenses, job opportunities etc.

As for the ladyboys, Thailand may be number one - even though it's my impression that Philippines is a close number two - but it may even be number one (I've not yet had an opportunity to go to Philippines even though I have a very dear transsexual on-line friend that I plan to visit in Manila when I get the time).

In general I think you'll be amazed by the Asian hospitality and friendliness. It's genuine and if you're a nice, friendly guy there's almost no limit to the kindness you'll meet here, pal! Having lived in America for a year myself (I'm from Northern Europe), I'm also very familiar with the typical American hospitality and friendliness, so I do have something to compare it with :-)

So come on down here :-) I'm staying - wild horses couldn't drag me away from here!

Peace!

Hank

foxyathena 09-02-2007 07:23 AM

hello

well, you can find ladyboys anywhere, manila and cebu specifically. so if you have time come and have fun in our country...do something that makes you happy you only live once.. grab every opportunity..:)

inadaze 09-11-2007 05:45 PM

For anyone planning to live there full time how easy is it for a westerner like myself to get a job ? How do westerners living there full time survive ?

Regarding hospitality part, although I ve never been, what always worries me is that as a westerner in a poor country you are seen as a cash machine instead of as a human being.

sekretter 09-11-2007 06:52 PM

If you can't make a move that drastic, there are a lot of gay towns (such as san francisco, CA provincetown, MA) etc. Where I assume a lot of shemales/transgenders hang out, I don't know though. I know there are a TON of female impersonators and such that live and perform at those places, but a lot of them are closer to drag queens than transexuals... Sorry I'm not too knowledgeable

Thailand/phillipines or whatever is probrably better.. not only are they probrably more abundant but theres ladyboy cabaret's plus asian ladyboys..

russtafa 04-17-2018 03:18 PM

just be careful about the ladyboys you meet best to join a ladyboy dating site than go to mango square there are lots of nice ladyboys on these sites because mango has some very sleazy hookers

russtafa 12-25-2019 01:56 AM

Philippines is a great place cheap food and cheap booze and sexy ladyboys