Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Member Introductions and Pictures (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hallo! I'm a CD from Colombia (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=15697)

natandreita 08-14-2013 09:31 PM

Hallo! I'm a CD from Colombia

6 Attachment(s)
Hello dear members of this forum.

Though I've been part of this nice place for some years, I realized I never really introduced myself properly. :(

So I hope this brief introduction serves to compensate for that.

My username here is "Natandreita" Which is a mix of the names I use: "Nathalie Andrea".

"Nathalie" I took it from a very beautiful friend I admired, and "Andrea" is the female version of my male name. Most people have called me "Andreita", a pet name that I use to like. As of lately I have used mostly "Andrea".

You can call me whatever you like, as long as it is with respect. :respect:

I am a CD. I am 36 years old. Live in Bogota, the capital city of Colombia.

English is my second language. I still make some mistakes, but most of the time I can communicate fine in English. My mother tongue is Spanish.

Physically I am tall. At least for the average height in my country. I am 1.80 m. (Which is about 6ft). I am not exactly thin, but I try to stay slender. Last time I checked my weight was near 68 Kg (about 150 pounds).

As for the sexual life... I am bisexual. I like to be with men and women. I have also had sex with transsexuals (does it make me tri-sexual then?). But I have always been the active part. My rear side is still "virgin". Not that I don't want to have a penis inside, is just that I have not met the right person yet. I put "virgin" in quotation marks because I have used toys, so not really a pure virgin :innocent:

As far as I remember, I've been dressing since I was very young. I was like 8 or 10 when I began dressing with whatever female clothes available.

Since then, I've never stopped doing it. Of course because of life there have been time when I can not do it, and sometimes there are entire months without dressing. But I try to transform into my female persona as often as I can.

Some years ago I had a webpage (in Spanish only) about crossdressing with some advices and orientation to beginner crossdressers. That webpage is now defunct, but I will try to refurbish it and re-upload it sometime in the future.

The avatar shows a photo of me from 2009. Below I show a recent (January 2013) photo of me.

If it is possible, I would also like to share in this thread some photos of me in the previous years. Or do I have to open another thread for that?

Well, in any case I am very sorry for being so impolite by not introducing myself when I joined here.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Andrea.

(ps: the photos attached are from 2002 (I was 25), were taken with a webcam, and had the face blurred because at that time I was too shy to show myself to the world. I have also blurred the URL of my site, and my e-mail address from the photos. How I miss that blue dress!!! The red photo is from January 2013).

natandreita 08-15-2013 08:12 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Hello again.

In my previous post I shared some photos of me from 2002.

Now I would like to share some more photos. First one is from 2004. I had short hair then. By this time i no longer feared or was shy of showing my face.

The next three photos are from 2007, and the last two photos are from 2009 with a black corset I bought, and the long skirt I made it myself.

They are not the best, and as you can see I wasn't careful at all with the make-up.

Regards,

Andrea

smc 08-15-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natandreita (Post 239687)
... Now I would like to share some more photos. First one is from 2004. I had short hair then. By this time i no longer feared or was shy of showing my face.

The next three photos are from 2007, and the last two photos are from 2009 with a black corset I bought, and the long skirt I made it myself.

They are not the best, and as you can see I wasn't careful at all with the make-up. ...

Well, I think your clothing choices are very nice, and the colors (especially the burgundy one in the second picture) are very good for you. I would be remiss if I didn't also mention what you didn't ... that is, a very lovely, and what looks like a very suckable, cock.

natandreita 08-20-2013 08:39 PM

6 Attachment(s)
There was a time when I didn't take much pictures of myself.

But the following photos are recent, from this same year.

Please excuse the crappy hair and poor make-up. I was hurried.

Blurring was made to erase some things in the walls.

natandreita 08-20-2013 08:41 PM

5 Attachment(s)
And more photos from this year.

Same session, so same crappy hair and poor make-up :(

But hope you like them.

What do you think:
Have I changed/improved from my very first photos?

MistressStevie 08-20-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natandreita (Post 239974)
Please excuse the crappy hair and poor make-up. I was hurried.

The look is very girl next door and I appreciate it. If you knocked on my door wearing the grey dress with the black line pattern(pic 03), I would SMILE!

natandreita 08-21-2013 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 239688)
Well, I think your clothing choices are very nice, and the colors (especially the burgundy one in the second picture) are very good for you. I would be remiss if I didn't also mention what you didn't ... that is, a very lovely, and what looks like a very suckable, cock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistressStevie (Post 239978)
The look is very girl next door and I appreciate it. If you knocked on my door wearing the grey dress with the black line pattern(pic 03), I would SMILE!

Thank you for your nice words, SMC and MistressStevie! :yes:

Sorry, I forgot to add a final photo, here it goes:

Dhobi 08-21-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natandreita (Post 239687)
Hello again.

Now I would like to share some more photos...
Andrea

Thank you for this. I love the two with you in the white underwear - so, so beautiful and so, so sexy - and the look in your eyes, melts me...:kiss::heart: