Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Some drawings to share fantasies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5351)

Liza S. 05-28-2009 11:53 PM

Some drawings to share fantasies

9 Attachment(s)
Hi all
I dare to share with you some of my drawings.

violet lightning 05-29-2009 10:48 AM

More please...

Hi Liza,
Those are great! Funny, sexy, good drawing style. :respect:
I enjoy them and I think you have some talent!

cham 05-31-2009 09:33 PM

I think these are fabulous!

Cham

shetrebor 06-01-2009 10:07 AM

Viole

1 Attachment(s)
found today

I imagine whats append with her uncle :turnon:

shetrebor 06-01-2009 10:10 AM

Caught by mom !

1 Attachment(s)
Caught by mom !

sherbet1774 06-01-2009 10:19 AM

Those pictures are funny and have a good style, keep up the good work :)

Boghy 06-01-2009 11:06 AM

they are funny :lol: i liked them. i used to draw too. thrown away all of them tho:confused:

sissygirl 06-01-2009 05:54 PM

cute drawings thanks for them

Liza S. 06-02-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shetrebor (Post 86825)
found today

I imagine whats append with her uncle :turnon:

Who is the artist? I like this picture, thanks for it).

Darkiight 06-02-2009 11:11 AM

yea the pic look nice you are good at drawing

Liza S. 06-02-2009 11:17 AM

Some more drawings.

4 Attachment(s)
Thanks a lot for appreciating my drawings :rolleyes:
It's just to amuse, of course it's not real art, I draw to loose a strength of fantasies when I feel gender disphoria :turnon:
Some more.

Liza S. 06-02-2009 11:23 AM

Well, and more

5 Attachment(s)
Oh! Found them)))

sunghung25 06-03-2009 01:23 AM

Very sexy =) Great job!

angel274 06-29-2009 02:49 PM

cute drawings. thanks.

netbum 08-12-2009 02:57 PM

Nice drawings.

sesame 08-12-2009 03:18 PM

Liza S.

Hmmmm, your moods swing between BDSM and Incest!
Smoldering, hot and Dark, I enounce!
Very original art.:respect:

sesame 08-12-2009 03:28 PM

Liza S's Artwork

The shading and hatching are well done.
The associated text make your art very expressive.
But I like those first Hand-Written ones.
They are more original and untampered.:innocent:

Jennangelina 08-13-2009 07:50 PM

luv it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liza S. (Post 86085)
Hi all
I dare to share with you some of my drawings.

luv them all Liza and i really triped on da afraid drawing, would luv to see more lik dat :rolleyes:

XOXO Jennangelina :kiss:

Liza S. 08-23-2009 01:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks all of you for your comments, I'm glad if these pics could bring you some of my sexual mood.
Sesame: I'm too idle to make hand-written text, sorry). When you type a text it's easier to arrange it on the picture. I'm not an real artist, it's just a hobby, there's no need to take all of it seriously).

So, here's a the new picture. :turnon:

Liza S. 08-23-2009 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesame (Post 100573)
Hmmmm, your moods swing between BDSM and Incest!
Very original art.:respect:

Sesame: Concernijng incest, I'll try to explain). I think incest doesn't matter, I've never had incest fantasies in real life; but: :innocent: sissyboy hero of my drawings is me, I wish be him(her?), and I don't know why but picture turns me on more if I put my hero into situation where he/she is treated in family. Probably it means my wishes of comingout in family, wishes to be be accepted as girl. So my moods swing between feminization and BDSM/fetish fantasies. Incest scene it's a button to push my hero (me) deeper into feminization. I feel i'm failed into explanation, ok, forget it ).

Liza S. 08-23-2009 07:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And the newest one). :yes:

Liza S. 08-23-2009 01:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Once more. Today was a good day for drawing)

aa2239 08-24-2009 02:39 PM

lol, i love that last one! a great bit of text to accompany a good drawing

sesame 08-26-2009 01:08 PM

Liza

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liza S. (Post 102728)

Your last drawing is fabulous. You have used the background very cleverly. And those two colours of text to identify 2 characters is also great. I like sissyboy-girl's hair. She is looking smarter. The glow things you have added goes very well with the grey. This is the best drawing in the series, I dare say. I Hope you will draw more.

You say that you are not an artist, but I see a talented artist in you Liza.
:respect::respect:

Liza S. 08-27-2009 09:35 AM

OMG, i didn't expect such serious reaction, Sesame. Thank you very much for your comment, it's very detailed. I hope I'll be able to advance more... I always dreamed to be able to draw my fantasies.

Liza S. 08-27-2009 11:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New.
Autumn hights are coming... Dark park is waiting...

Faun 08-27-2009 01:13 PM

Really nice art.

Jennangelina 08-27-2009 08:46 PM

wow just wow

Liza u r am artist so luv your work hope to see more :inlove:

Jennangelina XOXO :kiss:

sesame 08-28-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liza S. (Post 103396)
New.
Autumn hights are coming... Dark park is waiting...

Another great work! You will soon become famous.:D
Your technique is most interesting. White against black!
The lights radiating are very well done, not to mention the Tgirl; Because she is quite attractive.

Well done, Liza.:respect:

Liza S. 08-30-2009 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks all of you for the your comment, XAXA :yes:

Well, the new picture. I feel upset due to I did my best and it took a lot of time but to be honest I didn't success as well as I was going to...:turnoff:
Anyway I post it, because the picture is bright and colorfull and I love such pictures ).

sesame 08-30-2009 02:27 PM

As you have stated, its very colourful. Pretty cool.
I like the Blonde girl on the left more than the redhead. She looks much better. I think you have worked harder on the blonde than your own image (the redhead).

Liza S. 08-31-2009 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesame (Post 103887)
As you have stated, its very colourful. Pretty cool.
I like the Blonde girl on the left more than the redhead. She looks much better. I think you have worked harder on the blonde than your own image (the redhead).

I was fed up with redhead and used a photo to trace lines of blonde body and face. Redhead was hand-made completely. I hope somewhere i'll be able to manage my hands and brain to draw better... (

sesame 08-31-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanalya (Post 104048)
New drawings from Kanalya. Demnachst comes even more. Enjoy.

Kanalya, you should not post your pictures in this thread. This is an exclusive thread that belongs to Liza. Make a new thread and post your images there. I dont mean to offend you, its just a forum etiquette.
Nice photo-manipulation though.

Liza, why dont you trace lines from your own photo like you did with the Blonde's? That way, the result will definitely look more impressive. The blonde looks 10 times better than the redhead due to the touch of reality. But I am not discouraging you to draw from your mind, without reference. Yet, practically speaking, if you draw from a reference photo, the artwork looks more convincing.

Jake Loganno 08-31-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liza S. (Post 102728)

what an amazing sensuous picture!

Liza S. 09-01-2009 10:02 AM

[QUOTE=sesame;104074]Kanalya, you should not post your pictures in this thread. This is an exclusive thread that belongs to Liza. Make a new thread and post your images there. I dont mean to offend you, its just a forum etiquette.
Nice photo-manipulation though.

What I habe missed, where're Kanalya pictures?
I don't mind if somebody would post their own works here, but of course it'd be better just post a link. If I don't like any picture in my thread I can delete it, can't I? :cool: )))

Liza S. 09-01-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesame (Post 104074)
Liza, why dont you trace lines from your own photo like you did with the Blonde's? That way, the result will definitely look more impressive. The blonde looks 10 times better than the redhead due to the touch of reality. But I am not discouraging you to draw from your mind, without reference. Yet, practically speaking, if you draw from a reference photo, the artwork looks more convincing.

Yes, I know that photo tracing gives better results. But it makes a limits for me, it's impossible to develope skills if always follow this way. I lost too much time to learn, probably I'll be able to get some skills at least. I think the best way is not to post in public dubious results, if I'm not sure that it's not too bad. Thank you for your comments, they are always interesting.

ila 09-01-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liza S. (Post 104240)
What I habe missed, where're Kanalya pictures?
I don't mind if somebody would post their own works here, but of course it'd be better just post a link. If I don't like any picture in my thread I can delete it, can't I? :cool: )))

Kanalya asked the the pictures be deleted, which I did.

Only the OP can deleted his/her posts and only withing a certain amount of time. After that mods or admin have to delete posts.

ahoj7720 09-02-2009 10:51 AM

I like your work, Liza!

canner2 09-08-2009 04:58 PM

wow

you have a real talant there u should sell those drawings.

sissygirl 09-09-2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liza S. (Post 102593)
Sesame: Concernijng incest, I'll try to explain). I think incest doesn't matter, I've never had incest fantasies in real life; but: :innocent: sissyboy hero of my drawings is me, I wish be him(her?), and I don't know why but picture turns me on more if I put my hero into situation where he/she is treated in family. Probably it means my wishes of comingout in family, wishes to be be accepted as girl. So my moods swing between feminization and BDSM/fetish fantasies. Incest scene it's a button to push my hero (me) deeper into feminization. I feel i'm failed into explanation, ok, forget it ).

I lover your drawings and like you I wish it were me your capturing how I wish I'd have been allowed to grow up soft, feminine and loved by men:heart:

sesame 09-09-2009 09:35 AM

Thoughts behind sexual art

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liza S
Incest scene it's a button to push my hero (me) deeper into feminization. I feel i'm failed into explanation, ok, forget it ).

Ok, enlarge that button a bit. I mean, please tell us some more about your need for the push that will hurl you into femininity and how incest can trigger that. Is it something about acceptance or approval?

I would also like to know, why do you employ BDSM?
Is it that you are too shy or afraid and you have to be forced into your hidden sexuality?

citoyen 09-09-2009 03:47 PM

Hi Liza, are often erotic drawings as pictures. Your talking to me very much. Thx and many kisses.:respect::turnon::turnon::turnon:

Liza S. 09-10-2009 02:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks all of you for your comments.
I don't have to post much at the moments, some drawings are under work...
But I'd like to share this one, I like it).

Liza S. 09-12-2009 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sissygirl (Post 105475)
I lover your drawings and like you I wish it were me your capturing how I wish I'd have been allowed to grow up soft, feminine and loved by men:heart:

Thank you, Sissygirl). I hope there're some freaks like me with similar fantasies). What concerns to be loved by men, I don't know, I think I'd be lesbian if I were a girl... Strange thing, I like cocks but don't like men ).

Liza S. 09-12-2009 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesame (Post 105483)
please tell us some more about your need for the push that will hurl you into femininity and how incest can trigger that. Is it something about acceptance or approval?

I would also like to know, why do you employ BDSM?
Is it that you are too shy or afraid and you have to be forced into your hidden sexuality?

I'm not shy or afraid of BDSM, I like it, the most not pain games, but all these nice fetishes like handcuffs, leather, chains. I can't split BDSM, fetish and transsexual fantasies and games in my sexuality, alloy of these things that's what I am... sometimes. For me way to feminization and crossdressing has been started from BDSM and submission games with emphasis on fetishes and bondage.
Concerning incest hints in my drawings - acceptance. Social acceptance of my heroes feminine side.

Liza S. 09-12-2009 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by citoyen (Post 105520)
Hi Liza, are often erotic drawings as pictures. Your talking to me very much. Thx and many kisses.:respect::turnon::turnon::turnon:

Thank you Citoyen).

Liza S. 09-12-2009 02:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all
The new work. Based on real story in a real dark park some years ago) But in reality we didn't come too far).

Liza S. 09-13-2009 04:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Some fast scetches just to play with brushes and color.
Nothing serious.
Probably you can't find sissyboy on the second picture but i'm sure he's there:yes: Probably someone prefer to find a girl on the picture, but i don't want to have something common with that idea).

citoyen 09-18-2009 03:18 PM

hi liza, all your pictures come in <liza's_folder>, even this.
thx and many kisses:turnon::turnon::turnon:

Jennangelina 09-21-2009 06:52 PM

so good

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liza S. (Post 103870)
Thanks all of you for the your comment, XAXA :yes:

Well, the new picture. I feel upset due to I did my best and it took a lot of time but to be honest I didn't success as well as I was going to...:turnoff:
Anyway I post it, because the picture is bright and colorfull and I love such pictures ).

luv the image Liza..........just enjoy your art

Jennangelina XOXO :kiss: