Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My first Dildo, I need help . (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=16235)

loveme 12-21-2013 02:20 AM

My first Dildo, I need help .

hey,
I'm planning getting a dildo for myself, I find one on line!!
I want to make sure to choose the correct, I need tips to use it, and If someone already use one, and what I can do with it ?
This is the name of item : Latin American Mini Whoppers 5-Inch Curved Dong With Balls .
Its her turn to make it his turn with this 5-inch curved dong. The ultimate straight dong for pegging. You will be amazed at how far it will make him shoot. Harness compatible.
hope u guys can help me out ,
its my 1st time and I'm nervous

thx

SueIndigoAgoGo 12-21-2013 04:12 AM

My first Dildo, I need help

Hi Sweetie I have to say that, that the Latin American dong looks amazing. However you are right to question if it is the one for you. I bought myself a set of butt-plugs of various different sizes and worked my way through them until I could take the biggest & widest. Which was beautiful I felt like I'd climbed Mount Everest.

If you feel it is the right one for you then go climb that Mountain. You'll be glad you did.

Sue x

Kakariko 12-22-2013 02:01 AM

I have a few dildos and that looks to be quite similar to the size of the first one I bought. It took only a little practice to be able to fit it all in and it felt absolutely marvelous doing so. Make sure to buy some lubricant and you should do fine. I sometimes sit the dildo on my bed and lower onto it, then bounce up and down, riding it. It feels incredible :inlove:

loveme 12-22-2013 07:25 AM

hi
Thank you all for the teps, you make me hot , please if you have others or more way to do it, feel free to sharing here ")

megalops 12-22-2013 02:29 PM

It appears to be a nice dildo, I like that it has balls and is harness compatible. My first dildo was a Smooth Silk, 4". It was perfect for my tight, virgin hole. Remember to use lots of lube and enjoy!

aguy 12-23-2013 07:19 AM

As others said,work your way up and soon you'll be able to take a real big and hard cock all the way in...

Your choice seems ok.Use lots of lube,relax and your hole will follow.

mally101 12-24-2013 03:01 AM

make sure u get a clit tickler on it ;)

loveme 12-24-2013 05:34 AM

Thanks for all comments
I have question " what's mean make him shoot "?
It mean this Dildo's can cum ? like the real one !!!

SueIndigoAgoGo 12-24-2013 05:40 AM

Mmmmmmm

I thing you'd have to fill it up with something like cream.

eric 01-02-2014 03:45 AM

Bottle

A well shaped bottle of beer will do a great job too :yes:

LBLuva 01-22-2014 05:21 AM

That looks like an excellent one to start with. Go up in size only after you're comfortable with that.

GRH 01-27-2014 02:03 AM

I've never used a curved, but I would imagine that it would be easier to hit the sweet spot with a curve.

drake23 04-10-2014 10:44 PM

Hitachi magic wand is the best one ;)