Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ladyboys cumming while being fucked (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=7020)

behnaat 10-22-2009 07:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love to watch a ladyboy cumming while being fucked ... while the cock is fucking her nice ass and she cums ... i love her orgasm
Does anyone have video links or photos like this ??

bondageboy02 10-22-2009 10:06 PM

I saw an awesome video once of a lb cumming as she rode a cock, no touching at all. That seems like the ultimate fem type orgasm. Lost that vid in a HD crash, wish I could find it again or more like it.

jjayman3 10-22-2009 10:26 PM

I never saw a video of a girl cumming from anal. But my second time with a lovely girl in Thailand was awesome and surprising. I was going to town and she was making sounds of enjoyment. I needed a little rest and looked down and the was four puddles of pearly heaven.

She was spent, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a very passionate kiss. Then we slept. Only she had an orgasm that night but ever since Ive been hooked on our special ladies.

behnaat 10-24-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondageboy02 (Post 113189)
I saw an awesome video once of a lb cumming as she rode a cock, no touching at all. That seems like the ultimate fem type orgasm. Lost that vid in a HD crash, wish I could find it again or more like it.

oh yes .. exactly that type i like .... HANDS FREE CUMMING.... you know there are some lb fucking scene in which she starts wanking while being fucked .... and then she cums ... they are also fucking hot ... but Im looking for something else ... cumming while being fucked without jerking and rubbing ...
yes i agree ... its the ultimate fem type orgasm ... she should be completely HARD during fuck ... and her prostate should be very sensitive

EdwardSinclair 11-02-2009 10:50 PM

This has happened to me before, it feels really really really good, it's amazing. You can feel the orgasm start from way lower within yourself and it lasts so much longer. Maybe this is how women feel when they orgasm from penetration. Male g-spot is not to be underrated...

Ayo4Yayo 11-03-2009 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair (Post 115187)
This has happened to me before, it feels really really really good, it's amazing. You can feel the orgasm start from way lower within yourself and it lasts so much longer. Maybe this is how women feel when they orgasm from penetration. Male g-spot is not to be underrated...

m m m why dont you come have a seat on my throbbing cock and blow your load on my hard chest

Colnes 11-03-2009 07:53 AM

Yes! That's a very sexy picture......gorgeous spunk all over the table.

mmmmm!

udrees 11-03-2009 04:04 PM

it happened to me the same in THailand.
i was surprised that while fucking pretty ladyboy up the ass in missionary, she cum without using hands.
it was wonderful

behnaat 11-09-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair (Post 115187)

o honey i can simulate it for myself ... masturbating while fucking myself with a dildo ... i know how it feels to some extent ... while cumming, anal outer sphincter begins to enclose for each ejaculate (shoot) ... but with a dildo (or hard cock) in your ass ... it cant close and you feel a massive signal ... something like an explosion in your cock and asshole ... and it lasts for some seconds as your feet tremble like women feeling orgasm

but as i said its done by masturbating ... im sure ladyboys orgasm (without jerking) is much stronger

Sarahpers 11-09-2009 04:48 PM

check this topic
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=2490

behnaat 11-13-2009 04:08 PM

thx Sarahpers .... they were good ... anymore ??

Not2srius 11-20-2009 07:15 AM

Cumming without touching

I found this video recently. Cumming without touching. Comments?

lagme 11-20-2009 12:10 PM

stuff is hard to find