Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   i wanna talk (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=232)

newbe 09-19-2007 05:35 PM

i wanna talk

hi all i really need sumone to talk to ...... sorry........

guest 09-19-2007 05:51 PM

about what!??

newbe 09-19-2007 06:06 PM

im 37 male married (happily) but i really wanna hav an evening with a good lookin ladyboy in my area, but i have no idea how to go about it, i dont think im gay, as gay men do nothing for me, but a girl that looks so sweet wiv a small cock really floats my boat..... any pointers wud b useful.. xx
many thanks
andy

kamsutra 09-20-2007 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newbe (Post 3354)
im 37 male married (happily) but i really wanna hav an evening with a good lookin ladyboy in my area, but i have no idea how to go about it, i dont think im gay, as gay men do nothing for me, but a girl that looks so sweet wiv a small cock really floats my boat..... any pointers wud b useful.. xx
many thanks
andy

you can go to Adult friend finder and search for the shemales in your area. They have an area-search. you can search for "Shmales looking for Men" then you can contact anyone. I am in India, so no one is available here. but in US, UK, there is a long list of them

traci dufresne 09-20-2007 10:05 AM

Providence, RI Ladyboy

Where are you, sweetie? I'm in Providence, RI.

guest 09-20-2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traci dufresne (Post 3406)
Where are you, sweetie? I'm in Providence, RI.

hello, are you a ts?

traci dufresne 09-24-2007 03:23 PM

Traci's a TS

Yes, sweetie, I am a TS adult bookstore cocksucker - here in Providence, RI

gizmo 09-24-2007 06:12 PM

Any pic's traci?? pleeeease? ;)

Rick_ 09-27-2007 07:37 PM

Cheating on your wife,thats kinda of messed up :no:

bob4038 01-17-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newbe (Post 3354)
many thanks
andy

I don't know either, but I too like small cock. I have never had any experience here, as I too am in a relationship.

SweetCharmer 01-17-2008 04:36 PM

if you're happily married i wouldn't try want you want to do man like richard says its only lining you up for sumthing bad
i think what this really is, is sumthing that you want what you can't have but that my opinion you don't have to agree with me

franalexes 01-17-2008 11:29 PM

You are not happily married, otherwise this question would not have occurred to you. But as a TS/TV/CD and admirer of same, I know what you mean.

BlueRaven88 01-17-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardReyes12@yahoo.com (Post 3983)
Cheating on your wife,thats kinda of messed up :no:

gotta go with richard on this one. you're a bastard. think of what it's like for your wife. do you really think she wants to touch you after you been out with someone else?

inadaze 01-18-2008 03:09 AM

I'm not judging you as women have affairs too. I just wouldnt and couldnt' do that to a wife I perceived to be loving loyal and faithful .

It's also not good to be in a relationship where you are unhappy. Maybe you should break up so neither your time nor your wifes is wasted in a lie.
What kind of relationship do you have with your wife ? Maybe you need some time apart to find yourself or something ? Or you could try talking to her . Difficult I know.

pauly007 01-23-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 (Post 12429)
gotta go with richard on this one. you're a bastard. think of what it's like for your wife. do you really think she wants to touch you after you been out with someone else?

Not going to call you a 'bastard'.. I think it's the wrong thing to do but hey, people cheat.