Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Condoms whilst fucking shemales? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=446)

mobiryder 10-30-2007 09:16 AM

Condoms whilst fucking shemales?

Cummon, admit it, those of you who've fucked a TS more than a few times, at least once you didn't wrap up I'd bet.

For those of you who have not fucked a TS yet, do you fantasize about bareback sex with them?

inadaze 10-30-2007 09:57 AM

I voted 'Condoms Most of the time' but that was just a fantasy. I've always been with GGs and never with a shemale and I've never had sex without a condom outside of a relationship and old habits die hard so I guess I'm stuck with a condom forever. I'd be just too worried about my health.
I'd so love to play freely with 'she-cum' but I dont think its worth getting herpes or aids so this is a dillemma. I'm really hypochrondiac.
Does anyone who has sex without a condom worry about it ? Do you get regularly tested ? Theres definitely a major conflict between my fantasies and reality in this regard :(

EbonyTSLover 10-30-2007 01:14 PM

I choose Condoms Always ..Never had unprotected sex and i'll never will.I don't want to catch something that i will never get rid of..

ginger 11-01-2007 12:02 AM

I think this is a very pertinant question..........I am way scared of getting an STD, and us a condom.......do I want to....no.....and i still worry about aids.........wondering what the percent of ladyboys with aids, or shemale lovers with the disease......sorry to bring up this depressing shit, but it is on my mind........

padeligne 11-01-2007 03:39 AM

with my girlfriend-ladyboy i am barebacking of course. when i was still wild and doing my bit to sustain the economy of thailand,, i always used a condom.

mobiryder 11-02-2007 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by padeligne (Post 7080)
with my girlfriend-ladyboy i am barebacking of course. when i was still wild and doing my bit to sustain the economy of thailand,, i always used a condom.

you guys available for a threesome? i'm in BKK ;)

inadaze 11-04-2007 09:03 AM

so whats the furthest people who practice 'safe' sex will go ?

swallowing semen ? or holding it in the mouth and tasting ?
facials , having cum sprayed on the outside of each others bodies, mixing 2 sources of cum ? etc etc

How safe are these practices ?

ginger 11-04-2007 11:09 PM

excellent post in a daze, anybody who practices these things on regular basis care to respond?

hankhavelock 11-05-2007 05:43 AM

Barebacking for me! Of course, I have a steady gf, so I guess that makes sense. But would I let her bareback me if I knew she was HIV+? Yes, I would. Any time! We did have vast amounts of un-safe sex before we got tested (both neg), and none of us could truly be sure of our HIV-status due to the fact that both of us had barebacked before - a lot. I realize this may sound crazy to most people, but barebacking and accepting what ever the other would deliver was an erotic rush as well as an expression of love. I clearly remember the first time Fi came in me and I thought: Maybe she's passing HIV on to me... and I felt a deep passion, belonging to her and love! It was totally awesome!

ginger 11-05-2007 12:52 PM

Hank, in theory, I can dig what your saying. But, I have a whole life i would like to live, and you should really reconsider your stance if you are not in a monogamous relationship. Like all relationships, one with a t-girl can end. then what? You are stuck with HIV and no one to share you life with.........would you knowingly give this dreaded disease to someone else? that is not love. In fact, i think it is a very bad thing to do..........

mobiryder 11-05-2007 02:04 PM

hank.. i love you MAN!:respect:

inadaze 11-05-2007 06:45 PM

That reminds me of this article which some groups have called a myth but is probably true:

http://aids.about.com/od/safersexres...arebacking.htm

This story has been used by conservative groups on extreme right wing websites to condemn gays and TS lovers further. Although Hank I realise you are in a relationship. But for someone like me who is single I need to find a level of activity I feel comfortable with. I was recently tested and came up zero for eveything. I ve never had a std/sti in my life. So the question is really important for me as I dont want to get one at this stage of my life. Is some form of std/sti unavoidable when dealing with semen ?

So can anyone else address my questions ?

hankhavelock 11-06-2007 05:10 AM

I'm merely describing my personal erotic rush from this - in NO way am I advocating that everybody barebacks. And no, I'd not knowingly pass on HIV if I had it... I think not...;)

mobiryder 11-11-2007 08:31 AM

barebakistan is in the running for the Gold Medal!

:lol:

Mirabeau915 11-11-2007 11:47 AM

I think it depends on the point in the realtionship. Just meeting one and fucking them? Condom yes, no sense in adding to my troubles, and those of the partners I have/will have by messing with an STD.

But I have never been the slam-bam-thankyouma'am type. I like having long term relationships. If I found a T-girl I'd ask my gf for permission to fuck her (and the T-girl would know of my monogamous realtions with my marriage-shy girlfriend) and if it was good for both of us (the T-girl and I) I'd ask if she would like to enter into a stable relationship. If agreeable to the t-girl and the tests came back neg its Bareback for me every time baby! :coupling:

Looking at what I typed, I can see some folks seeing this as pie-in-the-sky, but my g-friend has given me pre-permission for an outside relationship as long as I am careful, and I have advised her that this sort of relationship is what I am after. So she is aware and she hasn't left me (yet).

inadaze 11-12-2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirabeau915 (Post 7680)
my g-friend has given me pre-permission for an outside relationship as long as I am careful,

Most people dont like to share their partners with somebody else. Does your girlfriend similarly have permission to play around outside the relationship as long as she is careful ?

Mirabeau915 11-13-2007 04:03 PM

Yup. I frankly would have no problem with that.

But it is more a matter of lack of drive for her. She acknowledges that I have more interest in sex than she does and rather than increase her "output" she told me that this was something she wanted me to consider. I didn't ask about it initially, but told her sure if she is offering....

The caveat (for me) is that I would not undertake this at all with just any woman (or shemale, which I count as "woman" but someone reading that might not). It would have to be someone special for me, not just a warm form. If this all fell into place however....

spectre 11-18-2007 08:08 AM

I marked down condoms always. That not just for t-girls, but anyone if engaging in any high risk sex.

epj290 11-23-2007 02:59 PM

although im still looking for my first i would love to bareback a TS it would just be hot and amazing i bet.

haventhadityet 12-11-2007 11:34 AM

my fantasies are placed in a world where STD's amongst other things do not exist. However, in reality STD's are very real and very frightening. I don't think I could ever fufill my deviated fantasies due to these harsh realities. Thank god, though, for the internet.

gizmo 12-11-2007 03:23 PM

All my encounter's with LB,s, have been p4p so I always bag up.
Anyone screwing around without, is just suicidal IMO.!
Of course if your in a steady relationship, it's totally different
but p4p, always wear a condom. :respect:

BlueRaven88 12-11-2007 06:06 PM

i said bareback because while i am single and have never been with a ladyboy, i only want relationships, not any one off flings or anything. i would use a condom at first, then after she got tested for STD's and it came back negative i would bareback every time. one of my fantasies is to fuck a shemale and cum in her ass, then have her return the favour, and as she cums she is looking deep in my eyes (she is doing me missionary), and i can feel my cum running down her leg :inlove:

TheSkronkDonkey 12-12-2007 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inadaze (Post 7405)
Is some form of std/sti unavoidable when dealing with semen ?

Many STDs are carried in semen.

Even just contact with skin can cause some STDs to be transmitted.

Read more here: http://www.cdc.gov/std/default.htm

ila 01-29-2008 06:40 PM

I put down bareback. Unfortunately this isn't from experience, but is just a fantasy of mine. When I finally do have sex with a shemale I would like to do it bareback. However, that is not really a smart thing to do as I do not wish to get an STD so that means that it will be a condom the first time. Now after I find the ladyboy love of my life then it will be bareback all the time.

seeksTSluv 02-02-2008 03:01 PM

BB only in an exclusive monogamous relationship

As much as I adore that feeling of exploding deeply inside your translady lover, I've never barebacked expect when I have been in an exclusive relationship. Even when I've had a few adult beverages, found myself in intimate company of yet another beautiful tg-woman, and been offered the "privilege" of cumming inside her, I've always "wrapped it up". A few minutes of raw carnal pleasure is not worth the risk of contracting something that might be deadly......as for imagining it....all the time, of course.

gunslinger1985 02-04-2008 04:10 PM

I would always use a condom unless I was in a committed or long-term relationship.

mobiryder 02-17-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunslinger1985 (Post 14052)
I would always use a condom unless I was in a committed or long-term relationship.

err or less you were COMMITTED (asylum) ? :yes:

franalexes 02-17-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunslinger1985 (Post 14052)

:respect: One should never feel guilty about the safety for others.

holly88 03-13-2008 10:40 AM

i voted condoms most of the time.but bareback is somthing special and beutiful

andrewtricolor 03-13-2008 05:16 PM

Always with condom

Paul 03-16-2008 07:18 AM

I dated my tgirl girlfriend for 4 years so we always had unprotected sex. I had regular medicals as part of my job and she had been tested so we knew we were both ok. I wouldn't do it with anyone who I didn't know if they were clean.

R2000 03-16-2008 08:11 AM

Condoms Are Tha Rule.

Cleared that only in the case that YOU KNOW that she is safe and healthy u can play far as u want, regarding just the little rules of personal cleaning.

I won't accept the risk of some sickness deriving from unsafe sex.

Dreadedflower 03-19-2008 02:02 PM

I always use a condom, even if I would like to feel cum flowing in my ass.

I don't mind sucking, swallowing or receiving a facial.

Jennangelina 04-22-2008 08:48 PM

play safe condom always

i 2 always use condoms, but bareback happens too, and yes da normal BJ,hand job or cum load all over my face or body :rolleyes:

XOXO Jennangelina :kiss:

Mel Asher 08-31-2008 12:40 PM

Taste versus timidity ?

Some of the fantasies I've read are a simply huge turn on, but throughout any non-fantasy thread runs the clear note of caution. For example, in a moment of passion, sucking off one's T-lover must be a powerful urge. What are the prospects of picking up HIV or Herpes with that ? Another question - what palliatives or chemical preventatives exist to make oral sex safe ? My information is way out of date on this. Fear can be a big :no::turnoff:

ChristopherHorse 08-31-2008 03:49 PM

Rubbers are the pits.

raojai70 09-01-2008 06:07 PM

I hate condoms. Real sex culminates in a cum deposit and if this can be while my cock is buried in a beautiful lb - that's the best. But most of the time we can't do this and have to wrap.

Bionca 09-02-2008 02:45 AM

I have never EVER and would never EVER have sex without condoms unless in a long term relationship. I have lost friends to HIV, I have had to council young runaways on safer sex, and got to refer them to free clinics when some john offered them extra money and assurances that they were clean and tested so that they could screw without a rubber.

Fantasy is swell.. but reality of sex for the past 20 years isn't changing any time soon.

buuren11 09-02-2008 08:09 AM

Anyone who says barebacking has a death wish or is a fake, unless you are in a steady relationship and do not go walk about.:innocent:

Dutch_88 09-02-2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by padeligne (Post 7080)

Wow, you have a shemale as girlfriend? I'd love to see a photo of her... if possible :)
I think many people want to see her, now :P Please?

just102 09-02-2008 01:59 PM

I just want to have an experience with one!

tgirllovinguy 09-02-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just102 (Post 37468)
I just want to have an experience with one!

I hear ya, my friend! ;) I have never been with a tgirl either, but in my fantasies it's all bareback. I dream of swallowing her cum and her cumming in my ass. :turnon: But obviously if I ever do get the opportunity in real life it will be with a condom. Gotta be safe nowadays and recognize the difference between fantasy and reality.

trannycrazy 09-06-2008 07:24 AM

If i was in a commited stable relationship then bareback without a doubt, But until then i'm afraid it's them damn rubbers all the way.

mrtrebus 09-06-2008 07:28 AM

I've never had sex without a condom!

DL_NL 09-07-2008 08:31 AM

Condoms, unless we're in a steady relationship and have had ourselves tested.

twistedone 09-07-2008 09:41 AM

i have to say, I too am concerned about getting STDs. But once I know the other person well enough, and the other person knows me. Then its bare back all the time.

Miroku 09-07-2008 11:04 AM

If it was a perfect world and there were no STD's it'd be bareback all the time, I love to feel their cum dripping back out of me *blushes deeply*. However, unless its someone I've known for a long time, and trust them to be clean, it gets wrapped up no exceptions.

ladyboyadmirer 09-07-2008 02:17 PM

condoms

Sorry to sound so conservative but I think all you guys that go bareback are not only putting yourselves in danger...but all of us. I can only say you barebackers must have sorry assed lives to take such chances. Rgds Lba

mikeyjones 09-07-2008 03:55 PM

Always :( better safe than sorry

michael39 08-20-2009 11:52 AM

Always...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobiryder (Post 6900)
Cummon, admit it, those of you who've fucked a TS more than a few times, at least once you didn't wrap up I'd bet.

For those of you who have not fucked a TS yet, do you fantasize about bareback sex with them?

I always fantasize about bareback, swallowing, etc. However, safety really just makes more sense.