Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Penis piercing (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=14040)

Florian 09-28-2012 05:35 AM

Penis piercing

1 Attachment(s)
This photo of a nice blonde was posted yesterday, and I'd just like to know if anyone else has this amazing penis piercing, or if you've ever had one in your mouth, or...
The picture's from Strapon Jane's website, (she's the brunette).

Please tell me about it - my mouth's watering!

newt72 09-28-2012 10:03 AM

you know i sucked a guy off with one it was not enjoyable kept banging aganst my teeth

Florian 09-30-2012 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newt72 (Post 222186)
you know i sucked a guy off with one it was not enjoyable kept banging aganst my teeth

That's what I was wondering about. I guess it makes using a condom impossible, so could be very unsafe!

Melissa Pink 09-30-2012 09:32 AM

I can tell you from personal experience that the "Prince Albert" is highly over rated! :turnoff:

cornmash 09-30-2012 03:55 PM

I had my penis pierced about 10 years ago and it was fun and enjoyable and overrated all at the same time. You could use a condom safely and one you learned how to use it it was a lot of fun. There were some problems with it and overall I wasn't to impressed with it. I am much happier that it is out now. I have a better feeling in my penis now that it is out.

JonFrum 09-30-2012 08:57 PM

As much as I like pussy piercing, I'm not a fan of penis plumbing. I guess I'm just to squeamish to enjoy it, even on someone else.

Florian 10-01-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa Pink (Post 222319)
I can tell you from personal experience that the "Prince Albert" is highly over rated! :turnoff:

I've read quite a few of your posts, Melissa, and your opinion holds a lot of weight!

Florian 10-01-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornmash (Post 222343)
I had my penis pierced about 10 years ago and it was fun and enjoyable and overrated all at the same time. You could use a condom safely and one you learned how to use it it was a lot of fun. There were some problems with it and overall I wasn't to impressed with it. I am much happier that it is out now. I have a better feeling in my penis now that it is out.

Thank you for your help, and welcome to the forum. Maybe it LOOKS more exciting than it FEELS? Do you have any photos of it? I think it looks great, and would love to see some more!

cornmash 10-04-2012 01:20 AM

I am sorry. I don't have any pics of it anymore. I know there is some but there of it but I really don't feel like asking the people that took the pics of it for the pics back. When I had it it was a 6 gauge 2 inch ring that went in through the bottom if my penis and came out the urethra. All that I know is that when they say they hole heals shut they lie about that.

Florian 10-04-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornmash (Post 222434)
I am sorry. I don't have any pics of it anymore. I know there is some but there of it but I really don't feel like asking the people that took the pics of it for the pics back. When I had it it was a 6 gauge 2 inch ring that went in through the bottom if my penis and came out the urethra. All that I know is that when they say they hole heals shut they lie about that.

After TEN years? Gee, sorry to hear that. Okay, you've put me off penis piercing.

BobbyB 04-18-2013 04:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Had a friend with benefits in Las Vegas back in 1996. She looked a lot like Jenny in the photo attached here. I thought it sexy and a nice turn on. She talked me into doing it too saying it would really turn her on. I found it kind of erotic for a few days but then I started getting puffy and sore around the piercings and broke out in rashes and out they came. People told me I must have gotten fake gold that was not non allergenic. I don't care; out they came and out they will stay though I still think they look erotic on others.

Florian 04-19-2013 05:23 AM

Wow, this is getting scary! All the posts on this thread have been negative. I really don't feel like getting a piercing now. Bur I still garee with BobbyB - they look damm sexy.

TSloverboid 04-19-2013 09:00 AM

I like piercings

I like piercings on GG or my favorite ladies. I can sense :yes: it banging against my teeth. I'd still suck it though. :turnon:

bigboy4012 04-20-2013 01:35 AM

Aaaaauuuugh!! I can't think of anything worse than being stabbed through the penis!! I usually have a hard on whilst on this forum, but my cock is now curled and and is cowering away!
Scary shit!

GRH 04-21-2013 02:34 PM

I have a frenum piercing. I got it with the idea of using it as an anchor for either a steel or plastic chastity device. That piece of the fantasy never fell in place, but I have the piercing nonetheless. The first time they ran the needle through, it was actually crooked, so they had to pierce the spot twice to get the alignment right. Now the frenum is MUCH less sensitive than the head of the penis, but with that said, it was really not that big a deal. Honestly, getting my navel pierced was a harder experience, both in terms of pain and after care (ended up having to remove the navel ring due to infection).

Florian 04-22-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRH (Post 232839)
I have a frenum piercing. I got it with the idea of using it as an anchor for either a steel or plastic chastity device. That piece of the fantasy never fell in place, but I have the piercing nonetheless. The first time they ran the needle through, it was actually crooked, so they had to pierce the spot twice to get the alignment right. Now the frenum is MUCH less sensitive than the head of the penis, but with that said, it was really not that big a deal. Honestly, getting my navel pierced was a harder experience, both in terms of pain and after care (ended up having to remove the navel ring due to infection).

Ugh! Thanks for telling us about it, but I wonder how common it is to get infections.

GRH 04-24-2013 08:56 PM

Depending on the type of piercing (frenum vs. Prince Albert vs. apadrava), urine passing through the penis can actually serve to clean the piercing. I know that seems counterintuitive (urine is "dirty" after all), but that's what the various piercing people have told me.

When I pierced my penis, I would just make warm salt water baths and I would pour a little bit of the water into a small cup. Then I'd just plop my junk in the cup and sit there and wait for awhile. I never had problems with infection, and soreness wasn't as much of a problem as many people would suspect.

Florian 04-25-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRH (Post 232967)
Depending on the type of piercing (frenum vs. Prince Albert vs. apadrava), urine passing through the penis can actually serve to clean the piercing. I know that seems counterintuitive (urine is "dirty" after all), but that's what the various piercing people have told me.

When I pierced my penis, I would just make warm salt water baths and I would pour a little bit of the water into a small cup. Then I'd just plop my junk in the cup and sit there and wait for awhile. I never had problems with infection, and soreness wasn't as much of a problem as many people would suspect.

WHEN I PIERCED MY PENIS - no, tell me you didn't. Someone else did it? Right? No? That MUST of really hurt! Which piercing do you have? What do you call the one that goes from side to side? I know it isn't Prince Albert.

Urine isn't dirty - it really is antiseptic. Golden showers are okay - just the flavor that changes! Salt water's good, too. It's sh*t that's dirty - full of bacteria.

GRH 04-27-2013 04:56 AM

I should have been more articulate, as "When I pierced my penis" should have read "When I got it pierced." I've done some crazy stuff in my day, but never something so crazy as to drive a needle through my penis by myself.

I have a frenum, which is the type of piercing that goes from side to side, just below the head of the penis. It's on the underside of the sheath, so it is not as sensitive as getting the head pierced. It really wasn't very painful at all, by my recollection. I've seen people get frenum ladders, which will be multiple frenums all along the underside of their sheath. One is enough for me though!

Florian 04-29-2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRH (Post 233069)
I should have been more articulate, as "When I pierced my penis" should have read "When I got it pierced." I've done some crazy stuff in my day, but never something so crazy as to drive a needle through my penis by myself.

I have a frenum, which is the type of piercing that goes from side to side, just below the head of the penis. It's on the underside of the sheath, so it is not as sensitive as getting the head pierced. It really wasn't very painful at all, by my recollection. I've seen people get frenum ladders, which will be multiple frenums all along the underside of their sheath. One is enough for me though!

Thanks for clearing that up!
The frenum is the piercing that I really like - it looks really sexy to me, but I think I'll just look at other peoples cocks for now.

Wouldn't mind looking at yours! ;-)

microbikini 05-30-2013 05:56 AM

Penis Piercing

Irrespective of whether recipients feel their respective piercings are over-rated; there's no getting away from the fact that they look incredibly sexy. They're highly erotic, setting you apart from the norm and for many; they really do give an enormous amount of extra pleasure though that level of success is very, very personal and individual-dependent I'd say.

microbikini 05-30-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian (Post 222176)
This photo of a nice blonde was posted yesterday, and I'd just like to know if anyone else has this amazing penis piercing, or if you've ever had one in your mouth, or...
The picture's from Strapon Jane's website, (she's the brunette).

Please tell me about it - my mouth's watering!

Beautiful picture.

LoveAudrey 05-30-2013 02:11 PM

I don't like any metal on a penis in my mouth.... Also dated a guy with his shaft pierced 3 times. Was just awkward. Made me gag when sucking it though.

Florian 05-30-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by microbikini (Post 234899)
...there's no getting away from the fact that they look incredibly sexy. They're highly erotic, setting you apart from the norm...

Totally agree with you, microbikini. I find them a big turn-on, but there are so many stories of problems, I'll keep mine unpierced.

Florian 05-30-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveAudrey (Post 234929)
I don't like any metal on a penis in my mouth.... Also dated a guy with his shaft pierced 3 times. Was just awkward. Made me gag when sucking it though.

I never saw one like that! But I'll keep looking.
PS I wish I looked as good as you in your avatar!

burneybrasil 07-11-2013 05:36 PM

ouch ! ouch ! ouch !

jennyy 07-14-2013 04:40 AM

Never seen that

postopadmirer 07-17-2013 02:47 PM

Totally Agree

Ouch! Zippers! OUCH!!!!