Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What kinda men do shemales like? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3237)

fatbutt1 11-20-2008 10:53 AM

What kinda men do shemales like?

4 Attachment(s)
we are always talking about the different kind of shemales that we find attractive and what not but, what do shemales look for in men? For example, if i was looking for a ts girlfriend what qualities would she like me to have? Do they differ from those of women?

Jasmine_ts 11-21-2008 04:38 PM

Be brad pitt. It's just that easy.

Limegirl 11-21-2008 06:33 PM

I like a nice goodlooking soulmate/guy that could give me honest love,understanding, respect and companionship, as I suppose most girls wants.
A relationship is so much more then sex even if that is an important thing too.

Bionca 11-21-2008 07:13 PM

Purely looks.. Christian Bale (shaven) is a gift from heaven.. dah-rool!

More generally.. my friend tell me I have a "type", but so far they haven't been able to tell me what that type is.. they have always been able to point out the guys I fancy however...

Personality - I love shy geeky guys, but I seem to always fall for the "bad boys" - Marines, Roughnecks, Rugby players... but I do so so adore a man why can stump me in comic book trivia or quote Monty Python..

My secret "crush" is on Candyman from LB 69, but shhhh that's a secret ;)

hankhavelock 11-22-2008 07:45 AM

"The BBC would like to apologize for the next announcement."

Candyman... :lol: What's a "candyman"??? Honeeeyyy...

And nothing better than a US girl who appreciates the dry humour of good old MP :-)

tslust 11-25-2008 11:19 PM

Christian Bale :drool::drool::inlove:

I like, of corse, cute guys. I like nice guys who know how to treat me.
I'm not really into overpossive or clingly guys. Guys who feel that they own me just because they fucked my ass last night or even a month ago. I don't like guys that have to know my every move every day. I'm not really into guys who simply want to get back at their wife. I get creeped out by guys who hang out in chat rooms and the first thing they ask, "Can I see your pics?". Seriously, if I have never talked to you before I'm not going to show you my pics.

Sorry to rant. I just love a guy who is nice and sweet. Also, I'm in love with :drool:Mr. Right:inlove:, whoever he is.

alexsexycook 11-26-2008 01:01 AM

Well , a Man like me ADore TS, lovely!

Well , a Man like me ADore TS, lovely!:drool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 52107)
Christian Bale :drool::drool::inlove:

I like, of corse, cute guys. I like nice guys who know how to treat me.
I'm not really into overpossive or clingly guys. Guys who feel that they own me just because they fucked my ass last night or even a month ago. I don't like guys that have to know my every move every day. I'm not really into guys who simply want to get back at their wife. I get creeped out by guys who hang out in chat rooms and the first thing they ask, "Can I see your pics?". Seriously, if I have never talked to you before I'm not going to show you my pics.

Sorry to rant. I just love a guy who is nice and sweet. Also, I'm in love with :drool:Mr. Right:inlove:, whoever he is.

fatbutt1 11-30-2008 10:13 AM

thanks to all that posted. i appreciate the feedback :respect:

fionahavelock 12-03-2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatbutt1 (Post 51143)
we are always talking about the different kind of shemales that we find attractive and what not but, what do shemales look for in men? For example, if i was looking for a ts girlfriend what qualities would she like me to have? Do they differ from those of women?

honest, funny, smart, nice and wise....

is there any? whoaaa....