Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Worst boobjob ever ? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=5622)

chokkake 06-20-2009 05:39 PM

Worst boobjob ever ?

1 Attachment(s)
It's kind of frightening...

Boghy 06-21-2009 04:19 AM

:no: that's wrong in so many ways :turnoff:

Jenae LaTorque 06-26-2009 01:26 PM

Nope, not even close to worst boob job.

If you check it out on the web you can find far worse examples of boob jobs gone bad.

chelsea 07-25-2009 09:52 AM

Haha, terrible

TheSkronkDonkey 07-25-2009 03:03 PM

That's certainly very odd. I'm not sure it's anything to laugh over, though.

Nice gal, by the way. Would love to have her cock.

fuckstudent 07-25-2009 03:06 PM

yes i saw this babe in one movie. terrible tits, but she fucks really great!

Disorder2007 07-25-2009 03:45 PM

i dunno if it just me but i cant seem to see any video or pic? :no:

TheSkronkDonkey 07-30-2009 11:33 AM

Returning to this thread, after having taken another look at my recent posts ...

I can say I was probably wrong to say as much as I did.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boghy (Post 90523)
:no: that's wrong in so many ways :turnoff:

Perhaps you would like to list those ways, so that your assertion can at least have the illusion of integrity behind it, and so that your points can be scrutinised and commented upon with the same level of candour you and others have already displayed to the person in the picture?

In the trans community, it is probably better that one puts aside "gut reactions" and thinks before they say something. And I don't consider myself immune in this regard, either. If we are part of the trans community, and, by posting to a site like this, we already are, then one needs to give back in whatever ways one can, and one of the simplest and easiest ways one can give back is to simply show some tolerance, even when, and, to some extent, especially when, no-one else does.

chelsea 07-30-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey (Post 97073)
Returning to this thread, after having taken another look at my recent posts ...

I can say I was probably wrong to say as much as I did.

Perhaps you would like to list those ways, so that your assertion can at least have the illusion of integrity behind it, and so that your points can be scrutinised and commented upon with the same level of candour you and others have already displayed to the person in the picture?

In the trans community, it is probably better that one puts aside "gut reactions" and thinks before they say something. And I don't consider myself immune in this regard, either. If we are part of the trans community, and, by posting to a site like this, we already are, then one needs to give back in whatever ways one can, and one of the simplest and easiest ways one can give back is to simply show some tolerance, even when, and, to some extent, especially when, no-one else does.

Lol.

Internet, serious business

ladyboys rule 07-30-2009 06:18 PM

wow thats bad still how many of us would turn her down i know i wouldnt