Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   cross dress (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=8270)

andyepidemic 02-21-2010 11:06 PM

cross dress

ummm i was just wondering what does it feel like to crossdress

merelypink 02-22-2010 07:26 AM

try it and see

Matty 02-22-2010 08:05 AM

Yea its fun but hard to do cuz i personaly get a ton of boners

Natalie_J 02-22-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valentinetabitha (Post 134120)
Despite that, it still feels absolutely amazing and freeing. On days when I'm in a feminine mindset, it is amplified 1000 times over when I slip on a bra or panties. It is very hard to describe other than it just feels right.

Yeah, it can be wonderful, especially if you're in a sexy mood already. If you're expecting to look anything like a GG the first time you try it though, you might be disappointed, as looking even halfway convincing is hard work.

valentinetabitha 02-22-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 134160)
If you're expecting to look anything like a GG the first time you try it though, you might be disappointed, as looking even halfway convincing is hard work.

And that's exactly why I haven't gone that far. Without the time, or the knowledge and help, it is way too hard for me to make that jump. Plus, it is much easier to borrow clothes than it is makeup! That stuff eventually gets noticed.

Natalie_J 02-24-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valentinetabitha (Post 134189)
And that's exactly why I haven't gone that far. Without the time, or the knowledge and help, it is way too hard for me to make that jump. Plus, it is much easier to borrow clothes than it is makeup! That stuff eventually gets noticed.

The worst thing for me is removing body hair. I haven't got that much of it luckily, but I don't feel at all girly unless I remove as much as I can - and then I get paranoid that somebody will notice. Not to mention the hassle of shaving or using hair removal cream. It isn't an issue really if you're single but if you're with somebody it can become a problem.

youlikeit 02-24-2010 08:38 PM

I am a CD/TV and I love it. I remember there was a time before I started dressing when I considered myself to be a str8 guy. Then I started CDing and have been in love with it ever since. I had my first experience with a man while I was dressed in a sexy little outfit and I loved that too. After 10 years of CDing, I find it very hard to be turned on at all by women. I am stricktly a bottom girl for men now and I love that too. I still love women though, its just that now, I want to be like them and not with them.

valentinetabitha 02-24-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 134406)
The worst thing for me is removing body hair. I haven't got that much of it luckily, but I don't feel at all girly unless I remove as much as I can - and then I get paranoid that somebody will notice. Not to mention the hassle of shaving or using hair removal cream. It isn't an issue really if you're single but if you're with somebody it can become a problem.

I'm fortunate enough that my wife wants me to remove as much hair as possible, but it is such a pain in the ass that I rarely do it. If only there was a convenient or at least easy way to remove a lot of hair for an extended period of time.

Nair is all well and good, but I'm not letting that stuff anywhere near my ass.

Kakariko 02-25-2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Haven't really tried crossdressing yet (though I would love to sometime), but this is also an issue for me. I'm not a fan of body hair, yet I don't want other people to notice when I get rid of it. I don't mind my girlfriend noticing, I'm very open with her, but when others notice, it can be very awkward. I shaved the top half of my legs and trimmed the bottom half a few days ago, though now I have to be careful when wondering around in shorts/underwear.

And though I haven't ventured into full crossdressing yet, I'm wearing a g-string right now :p

valentinetabitha 02-25-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakariko (Post 134518)
Haven't really tried crossdressing yet (though I would love to sometime), but this is also an issue for me. I'm not a fan of body hair, yet I don't want other people to notice when I get rid of it. I don't mind my girlfriend noticing, I'm very open with her, but when others notice, it can be very awkward. I shaved the top half of my legs and trimmed the bottom half a few days ago, though now I have to be careful when wondering around in shorts/underwear.

And though I haven't ventured into full crossdressing yet, I'm wearing a g-string right now :p

If your girlfriend is cool with you getting rid of body hair, and you don't want it, embrace that! If you hate having excess body hair, who cares what other people think. I'd get rid of every hair on my body from the neck down on regular basis if it wasn't for the hassle (and I'm lazy).

Natalie_J 02-25-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valentinetabitha (Post 134523)
If your girlfriend is cool with you getting rid of body hair, and you don't want it, embrace that! If you hate having excess body hair, who cares what other people think. I'd get rid of every hair on my body from the neck down on regular basis if it wasn't for the hassle (and I'm lazy).

It is just paranoia really, I don't think anybody really notices or even cares. As for methods of removing it, waxing looks painful, shaving can be too time-consuming (not to mention the problems of getting into awkward positions while doing it and cutting lumps out of your legs) and, although I prefer hair removal cream, the smell of it is something else!

valentinetabitha 02-25-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 134557)
It is just paranoia really, I don't think anybody really notices or even cares. As for methods of removing it, waxing looks painful, shaving can be too time-consuming (not to mention the problems of getting into awkward positions while doing it and cutting lumps out of your legs) and, although I prefer hair removal cream, the smell of it is something else!

The newest Nair isn't too bad, but I'm not sure if that's available in the UK. My only problem with it is that I have to nearly the entire tube at once.

Kirsty Scott 02-26-2010 05:25 PM

It's like breaking wind in a library .....

Entirely satisfying at the time but you don't want anyone to know it's you ..... and you feel guilty when you go to the counter and worry you'll get caught.

..... but will that stop you doing it again?

Kirsty
xxx xxx

grace gmore 02-27-2010 06:38 PM

crossdressing

Its wonderfl i my kook the only time I feel like me.I like Veet better and after a while growth does slow .and being mooth is important and feels great too:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:I can think of nothing better ten feeling like a womam
Grace

jmad 02-27-2010 09:20 PM

cross-dress

I am a straight bi-male, I love to suck shemale cock, eat creampie pussy, just love the way pussy and cum taste together, my own of course. I love nylons and garter belts on any body and love wearing them myself too. I think they are the sexiest thing anybody can do to be attractive.:inlove::turnon::inlove::turnon::inlove ::turnon:

hellos123 03-13-2010 08:35 AM

try on a pair of pantyhose and heels while you masturbate to your favorite shemales and you'll see

lb_bukkake 05-09-2010 08:28 PM

i have been crossdressing for a very long time and i did it even before i was into ladyboys and shemales but when i found this type of material i knew why i was doing it and its because i feel more feminine than masculine and when i put on lingerie and sexy outfits i can masturbate for hours and feel like a beautiful woman while i do it

justin84 05-10-2010 05:04 AM

Quote:

i can definitly relate to that, when your single you can really explore yourself more but with a mrs in tow its covert ops all the way

RazorGV 05-10-2010 08:00 AM

I cross dress and i like it, it turns me 100% on and i like to see myself like a real shemale. All of you try it its really fun...

Tranny Sore-Ass Rex 05-10-2010 09:24 PM

Put on a pair of silky panties and tell me you're not in heaven! Once you've gotten past the utter euphoria, clean up the mess then put on another pair of panties and continue from there! I never fully CD but I do enjoy wearing women's underwear. In fact I'm sporting wood just thinking about sliding into a pair of satin thong panties. Time for me to slip into something a little more comfortable.

kateytg 05-10-2010 11:25 PM

Crossdressing is how I realized I was a transgendered person, it's honestly an illuminating experience, everyone should try it at least once. I started at a young age though, so I dunno if that has anything to do with it.

jamie s 05-14-2010 06:09 PM

it feels so good to be dressed, love the feeling. I don't think I pass, but seeing others, I am no worse looking than they are. If I had followed my dream earlier I would be a complete female now.

OyeRed 05-17-2010 12:34 AM

CDing is fun! :)

waffles44 05-17-2010 01:42 AM

Drssing up girly is fun, all the lace and silk feels amazing, i cant do it much from fear of getting cought but that is kinda fun too ;P

Hourglass 05-18-2010 09:03 PM

I toss my vote in with the, "Try it and find out" group. Sometimes you just have to try something. Stop fretting over it and just do it. When I was a child, I was terrified of roller coasters. In my adolescence, I took a dare and finally rode one. It was awesome, and today - some 20 years later - I'm a bona fide coaster fan.

I did it (dressed up in woman's clothing, that is) several times when I was younger. I never went out in public (or even walked in front of a window for that matter) but even within the confines of your own home, it can be quite liberating. A rush, even. If you feel silly doing it, well at least you'll know. If you find it arousing, so much the better.
As for looking in the mirror...turn off the lights and light a candle. ;)

Some excellent replies in this thread, by the way.

WudLuv2try 05-20-2010 11:34 PM

As Hourglass puts it, it is very 'liberating'.

Of course, you'll have to actually try to know what that means.

---------

I don't dress in full, just the underwear does the trick.

When I'm wearing a thong or sexy underwear, I feel more... gay.

By wearing these feminine clothings, I hope to reduce my 'male' hormone, and be more 'soft' and 'sensitive'.

Coz a dude can never be too soft or too sensitive.

---------

There are people who wear women's clothes because it gives them boners and gets them horny. Myself included.

But if you go a step further, you can achieve much more than just a hard on.

visual aid 05-23-2010 11:12 AM

I have done it privately and for a couple of guys, and loved it. panties feel so great, the way they caress my body is just so sentual.

XombieMode 05-23-2010 09:11 PM

totally fun! Promise!

andyepidemic 06-23-2010 12:08 AM

wow

thank you all for such great replies i have read them and been thinking a lot about trying it

ila 06-23-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyepidemic (Post 150047)
thank you all for such great replies i have read them and been thinking a lot about trying it

Best wishes if you try it, Andy.

HungKayla 07-07-2013 04:19 PM

it is an amazing experience. hey if you're home alone and you can slip yourself into some lingerie:) i'm straight and I've had a girlfriend for 3 years now and she is the love of my life, and even she thinks its sexy! do whatever you want it is your life. try it out nothing at all wrong with it

Ayo4Yayo 07-08-2013 03:16 AM

Dress up like a pretty little girl and Ill fuck you like one :turnon:

Melissa Pink 07-08-2013 08:59 AM

I started out in 2007 thinking I was a crossdresser and soon realized it was more for me than wearing a bra, panties, thigh highs, pumps, a cocktail dress, a wig and make up. It was an enlightening experience and helped open new doors regarding my gender, lifestyle and sexuality for me! It's all good!

sheena bee 07-10-2013 06:31 AM

yep nothing more sexy than walking around in sexy high heels and lingerie

bootbot2112 07-27-2013 12:32 PM

I dont dress fully i wear a leather outfit with long gloves and thi boots. But the feeling I get is electric it changes my personality
makes me want to do things i wouldnt always do when dressed as a guy

Florian 07-29-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bootbot2112 (Post 238354)
I dont dress fully i wear a leather outfit with long gloves and thi boots. But the feeling I get is electric it changes my personality
makes me want to do things i wouldnt always do when dressed as a guy

Is that you in the avatar? Sexy to the limit!! :turnon:

Maryesther 07-31-2013 06:18 PM

Cross Dress

3 Attachment(s)
For me, that's where it's at! I've two reasons for CD-ing:

1/ to make myself look much younger than I possibly can in drab, and
2/ to get a really powerful turn -on and extended masturbatory pleasure.

Although I've managed to retain a 'youthful' figure into my early 70's I can't stop the wrinkles and the hair loss, so I dress up 'en femme' with make-up and a really nice wig to compliment those very erotic femme clothes items which send sensuous ripples all over my body.

Being narcissistic I love to take photos of myself 'en femme', even though I'd never 'pass' in a million years. I love to edit these & masturbate looking at the photos....an extra pleasure for me.

M

franalexes 07-31-2013 10:51 PM

I recommended trying CD to a new member this evening and they did ! Not only did he say he liked the feel, he mentioned a wicked boner ! :censored:
I have done a lot of cyber in the past and Cross Dressers are the nicest and easiest people to cyber with in the world ! :respect:
It comes down to this sometimes. Do you X-dress like the T-gurl you want to meet or the one you want to be ? Ether way, it's to die for.

Florian 07-31-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maryesther (Post 238677)
For me, that's where it's at! I've two reasons for CD-ing:

1/ to make myself look much younger than I possibly can in drab, and
2/ to get a really powerful turn -on and extended masturbatory pleasure.

Although I've managed to retain a 'youthful' figure into my early 70's I can't stop the wrinkles and the hair loss, so I dress up 'en femme' with make-up and a really nice wig to compliment those very erotic femme clothes items which send sensuous ripples all over my body.

Being narcissistic I love to take photos of myself 'en femme', even though I'd never 'pass' in a million years. I love to edit these & masturbate looking at the photos....an extra pleasure for me.

M

Hi Maryesther - your in your 70s and have legs like that! They are beautiful!
I wish I had you as a neighbour - I'd be happy to take the photos for you.

For me, CD is about the fun of dressing - I would never "pass", too. But when I get my basque on, I just feel soooooo good!

Keep it up! ;)

Maryesther 08-01-2013 05:57 AM

cross dress

3 Attachment(s)
Florian,

Yes, I have no trouble 'keeping it up' ! Those legs are the end-result of a lifetime spent competitive rowing, which incidentally I still do. For example, an eight I currently row in will have me in it next Saturday at 08.00 hours for a right thrash up & down the Liffey in Dublin.
......Doesn't half do wonders for the ol' figure, too.

They are preparing for an assault on the FISA World Masters' Regatta in Varese, N. Italy in the first week in September, but unfortunately a family wedding in the UK clashes so I can't go with them this time.

Apart from the 'ten-second-dash, I also use a remote shutter release, so I can take pics up to 100 meters away from the mounted camera. The 'lady of the lake' snap is an example of this.

Unfortunately my spouse is dead against this activity, so I must do it when she's not around.

M