Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   About You! - Are you Male/Female/Transgender, etc.? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=953)

tlover 02-18-2008 09:11 AM

About You! - Are you Male/Female/Transgender, etc.?

Since there's not much info in the public profile section of our names (how about more info SSL).
I thought it would be nice if we could get to know about each other a bit more, as least what gender we consider ourselves.
Some times there's a bit of confusion caused when we dont know we are addressing a tg, female or a male.(come on SSL get it sorted:D)
Mabey even what sexual orientation we consider ourselves( i know I'm treading on dangerous ground here with labels etc, (dont shoot me down in flames please, you dont have to answer)
I suppose not all of us want to tell, that's ok, but to get the ball rolling.-

In short I'm male and consider myself straight but tgirl curious:D.

Ill give more info when i got time mabey. :cool:

SSL 02-18-2008 10:06 AM

i'm a hot tranny

j/k
male myself

stephen54 02-18-2008 10:21 AM

Hello. Long term admirer lots of experiences, mainly with trannies but some cds

Arato 02-18-2008 11:14 AM

Male here also but I am a TLove ;)

tlover 02-18-2008 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover (Post 15397)
i'm a hot tranny

Of course you are SSL, :rolleyes: just dont post any pics please!

ila 02-18-2008 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 15449)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover (Post 15397)
i'm a hot tranny

Of course you are SSL, :rolleyes: just dont post any pics please!

Great come back. :lol::lol: I would never have thought of that one. Still:lol:

franalexes 02-18-2008 07:13 PM

What am I? "T"echnically complicated.

ila 02-18-2008 07:56 PM

I'm male, a little bit taller than average height.
Women still get me sexually aroused and shemales more so. I love shemale cock. In fact I think of shecocks all the time. I want to suck cocks and I want cocks in my ass. I could probably be described a shecock obsessed.

SSL 02-18-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 15456)
I could probably be described a shecock obsessed.

UserTitle updated :p

hotfortrannies420 02-18-2008 10:43 PM

male and kind of a crossdresser

tlover 02-19-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 15456)
I'm male, a little bit taller than average height.
Women still get me sexually aroused and shemales more so. I love shemale cock. In fact I think of shecocks all the time. I want to suck cocks and I want cocks in my ass. I could probably be described a shecock obsessed.

Well now you will be know as shecock obsessed ila, thanks to SSL.:D:respect:
Just leave the shecock inspecting to me ila.:cool:
Some day i might actually get to inspect some real ones.:(

ila 02-19-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 15500)
Just leave the shecock inspecting to me ila.:cool:
:(

Request permission to inspect any shecocks that I can manage to get. I promise to do all inspecting with my hands, mouth, tongue, lips, throat, and ass. All inspection reports will be handed over to you for purposes of drooling and wanking. :)

ila 02-19-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 15500)
Well now you will be know as shecock obsessed ila, thanks to SSL.:D:respect:

It's certainly unique.:yes: Well, can't stay around here right now. I'm thinking of shecock again and I need to look at some pictures.:)

bigcockshemalelover 02-20-2008 04:51 AM

hi

I am male, however i luv shemale cock, so far am only looking at movies and pics but want to meet a real one so that i can fulfil all my fantasies

holly88 03-04-2008 05:00 AM

im male but i want become a shemale:coupling:

CuriousJim 03-05-2008 05:07 PM

Male, straight but also wanting to get with a hot shemale, perhaps a CD as well someday.

kimypbr 03-07-2008 07:45 AM

I´m male and want to have a wife (shemale of couse)

gizmo 03-07-2008 12:29 PM

I'm a male with a love of shemale's!
I have been lucky enough to have been with
a few in my time! ;)

BlueRaven88 03-08-2008 07:34 AM

I'm a born and bred man and am happy with who/what I am.

Quote:

Originally Posted by holly88 (Post 17098)
im male but i want become a shemale:coupling:

Well holly, first I want to say - Good for you. It's a very bold decision to do what you want to do, and some never do it, but if it will make you happy then more power to you.

I would suggest you grow your hair to a length that is less masculine (if you have not already done so) before beginning your transition. The easiest way to start your transition is to start taking hormone tablets. There are 2 ways of doing this. 1st way is the longest but will see the best result - go to a psychiatrist and tell them you are suffering from GID (Gender Identity Disorder). The shrink will then ask you a bunch of questions and it will probably take a few sessions, then if he feels you really do have a gender issue, he will prescribe you with Estrogen pills and give you a set prescription of how many to take per day etc. The 2nd way is alot cheaper and faster, but may not give you as good as results as the Estrogen tablets. Simply get your mum, sister, or any other female you know to go to a chemist and buy you Contraceptive Pills ("The Pill" if you like). Not sure on what dosage to take but I would assume 1-2 tablets a day (I'm NOT a doctor and have had no medical training whatsoever so if you listen to my guess and undertake the dosage I have said, it will be at your own choice). This is the way all of the Filipino ladyboys do it and most of them look like beautiful living dolls, though that is also their heritage.

After you start developing (nipples start to get more sensitive, boobs start to grow in, voice starts to change etc) then the next step would be to buy women's clothing if you didn't already have it, because if you are going to live full time as a girl you gotta dress the part :D. Just ease into wearing women's clothes all the time at first, because, let's face it, in the early stages of your transition you will look like a guy in drag. I saw a "girl" like this the other day. At first glance it looked like a 35-40 year old woman, but when she started talking her voice was deeper than the pacific ocean, then when she walked closer I saw his face and knew it was a guy.

That's about all the info I got on it at the moment, but you can always find heaps of helpful tidbits around the internet on the subject. Good luck on your transition :respect:

epj290 03-11-2008 12:10 PM

im a male...always loved women...as of late jsut find hot trannys/ shemale/ very attractive.

andrewtricolor 03-12-2008 05:07 PM

i am male, but i love shemales!!!

jgutierrez 03-13-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epj290 (Post 17714)
im a male...always loved women...as of late jsut find hot trannys/ shemale/ very attractive.

id say im pretty much the same way.:respect:

Kensai 03-15-2008 06:47 PM

I'm a dude - got into shemales on a surfing trip to Thailand (where else?) but don't really have a preference for sexual partners beyond the following qualifiers: attractive, consenting, and adult. Right now I'm casually involved with a crossdresser (of sorts...he's incredibly ambiguous/androgynous (sp?) but that makes it all the more interesting.:coupling:

Dreadedflower 03-19-2008 01:52 PM

8 Attachment(s)
I have wanted to be a girl since I was 9 or 10 and I started crossdressing at 11 or 12. I didn't know that it was possible until I was 16. But I'm still undecided because of my... maternal instincts... I want to hold my baby in my hands, and even if I know that I could have a baby as a shemale, I want my child to have normal parents. I know that I could live with a man and adopt a baby and no one would know that we aren't normal parents, but then it wouldn't be MY baby. Anyways, I'm still young and I just started saving money.

Here's a few picts of me.

Saudiguy 03-21-2008 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewtricolor (Post 17782)
i am male, but i love shemales!!!

i am from saudi arabia

can who meet me shemale plaes

translover 03-24-2008 12:00 PM

i am male :cool: (sometimes likes stockings :innocent:)

i sexually like girls, and :inlove:LadyBoys:inlove:,femboys, some CrossDressers...:drool:

if we talk about love or :inlove:romantics:inlove: girls girls girls :inlove: (but may be a nicelooking asian Ladyboy :innocent:)

and SSL i want to be a shecock lover (mad) :lol:

lippypunk 03-24-2008 10:55 PM

i'm a bit of a femboy.

translover 03-26-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lippypunk (Post 18741)
i'm a bit of a femboy.

:cool: hi :cool:

wolfordf1 03-30-2008 04:17 AM

I am a male who loves pantyhose and she males.
Greetings , wolfordf1:yes:

Howsoon 03-30-2008 04:41 AM

I am a male, who has a definite thing about shemales, and is generally curious in ALL respects. If that makes sense? :rolleyes:

BriS88 03-31-2008 05:38 PM

I'm a male.

...Yep.

ginetto 04-02-2008 06:53 AM

I'm a robot and...101001101010100110101 101 0101..ehmmm sorry... i love transsexuals :D:respect:

Hankstar3 04-02-2008 12:21 PM

I'm a male...

Yes I'm a male and I love to look at, befriend, and engage shemales , femboys and sometimes CDs (depending on how feminine they look) in all manner of erotic interaction. In my life thus far I been fortunate enough to once enjoy the pleasures of being with one and as my life goes on so does my quest.

bamaguy 04-03-2008 11:51 PM

male....all the way

LadyAngela 04-06-2008 03:09 AM

Pre-op translady.
I'm on female hormones, had facial feminization surgery, and breast implants.

BlueRaven88 04-20-2008 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyAngela (Post 19757)
Pre-op translady.
I'm on female hormones, had facial feminization surgery, and breast implants.

hot. how you doin ;)

Jennangelina 04-20-2008 05:19 PM

i'm a Pre-op Tgirl, using female hormones, no other body work done started yet............i'm a Tgirl work-in-progress :rolleyes:

XOXO Jennangelina

gizmo 04-20-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennangelina (Post 21056)
i'm a Pre-op Tgirl, using female hormones, no other body work done started yet............i'm a Tgirl work-in-progress :rolleyes:

XOXO Jennangelina

Would love to see some pic's. I bet your a cutie! ;)

GHawk 04-20-2008 06:11 PM

I'm a male.

Ayo4Yayo 04-21-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreadedflower (Post 18226)
I have wanted to be a girl since I was 9 or 10 and I started crossdressing at 11 or 12. I didn't know that it was possible until I was 16. But I'm still undecided because of my... maternal instincts... I want to hold my baby in my hands, and even if I know that I could have a baby as a shemale, I want my child to have normal parents. I know that I could live with a man and adopt a baby and no one would know that we aren't normal parents, but then it wouldn't be MY baby. Anyways, I'm still young and I just started saving money.

hmmm i'd love to tap that ass. But sweetie where are the hard cock photos, we wanna see what else you got babe

:turnon:

gizmo 04-21-2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreadedflower (Post 18226)

Very hot, I like the small breasted girl's , so to me your a honey!:yes::drool:

Lucy6 04-25-2008 11:28 AM

I'm a female and I love sex, doesn't matter if its a guy, girl or tgirl, its all good

Joebad 04-27-2008 06:02 PM

Male ladyboy lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER 05-10-2008 07:06 PM

Just Wanted To Say

dreadedflower....you are a lady of legendary beauty... :heart:

SHEMALE_SEEKER 05-10-2008 07:17 PM

Statement

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF U DECIDED TO POST SOME MORE, I REALLY LIKED YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS:kiss:

fionahavelock 05-10-2008 10:24 PM

i'm a transgender lady from bali, Indonesia..
was born as a male and feel more alive after living as what i am now....

gizmo 05-11-2008 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionahavelock (Post 22767)
i'm a transgender lady from bali, Indonesia..
was born as a male and feel more alive after living as what i am now....

Nice to see you back Fiona, hope your doing ok? :D

fionahavelock 05-11-2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gizmo (Post 22803)
Nice to see you back Fiona, hope your doing ok? :D

Thank you Gizmo.. i'm doing great... i get over it and move on..
just get back from Pattaya and Bangkok last week.. to visit some friends there..
keep up good work Gizmo...

fi

neoomegakupo 05-12-2008 10:48 AM

I'm new here, and I am a straight male. But I love looking at shemales. Then again, I also love looking at muscular women. Although I have envied the feminine look, I don't think I would change myself. There is one ladyboy that I would like to meet though, and that is Mint. I have several videos of her.

I saw a transgender yesterday when I went to Circuit City. She looked like a female, but sounded masculine.

russellwu 05-13-2008 11:10 AM

I consider myself attracted to the female form, regardless of the... equipment. ;) So i'm attracted to both women and tgirls. (I'm really really picky though.)