Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   hello everyone, i am angel a ts/shemale/ladyboy from the philippines (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=2582)

sexyangel_tspinay 09-25-2008 11:41 PM

hello everyone, i am angel a ts/shemale/ladyboy from the philippines

3 Attachment(s)
im angel,I'm a TS from the Philippines and live in Cebu, a lovely tourist Mecca. I love Americans and men from other countries. i am simple, but i am hot.

've had a life long fetish for silk, satin and nylon lingerie and adore others that are of the same persuasion. I have an American friend that that visits me and we have beautiful times together. It is so erotic to dress him up and then make love for hours. We even have had a shemale friend join us for an exciting threesome.

here are some of my pics for you to see how do i look like.Attachment 39569

Attachment 39570

Attachment 39571

A gentleman that loves to have me dress him up in soft, silky, and lacy lingerie with stockings and garters. Of course make up, nail polish and a wig would be included..or nay mens who like to have fun and enjoy a company with a lovely, cute and fun to be with ladyboy or a ts like me...there is no exception at least your a generous type of person.nice, kind hearted, generous, open minded man..if you are the man im searching for then feel free to message me back here.

Bisatinlover 09-26-2008 12:22 AM

Arriving in the Philippines

Gosh !!!!!!

You are an absolute beauty! I'm arriving in the Philippines in two weeks for five days. I will be staying in Manila. Would you be able to travel from Cebu for a few days? Your mention of a threesome is very intriguing. Have you a friend that can join us for some fun?

Thanks

Bisatinlover

GJB902 07-04-2010 12:35 AM

Sexy Angel

I WENT OUT WITH A BEAUTIFUL NURSE FROM THE Philippines.

YOU LOOK AS BEAUTIFUL AS SHE WAS MY LITTLE "BETTY BOOP"

BEAUTIFUL HAIR,FACE , AND BUTT.

I'D LOVE TO SEE MORE:hug:

angel 07-04-2010 02:20 AM

You are very beatiful, and very feminine, go on, I'm sure you have a lot to like men and leave very happy and satisfied when one is lucky enough to be with you. Guapa.

alef 07-04-2010 03:09 AM

very very beautyfull, I adore you, perfect creature :)

JonnyRocket 07-05-2010 06:11 PM

baby... you are gorgeous x

kabas1970 07-08-2010 09:58 AM

ur very hot

ur very hot i like ur face

Nothsouth 07-10-2010 06:43 AM

hi

Still around?
:coupling:

Hedonistman 07-13-2010 06:22 PM

just a thought,,,,

might wanna note the original post is from wayyy back in 08',,,,lol

smc 07-13-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedonistman (Post 152072)
might wanna note the original post is from wayyy back in 08',,,,lol

True, but the OP was on this site as recently as May 13, 2010. You can find out such information by going to the member's profile page.

lbvirgin 10-24-2010 07:00 AM

your looking great baby

i will be in cebu soon, and hopfully in u sooner ! tc lets chat bb:drool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyangel_tspinay (Post 41579)
im angel,I'm a TS from the Philippines and live in Cebu, a lovely tourist Mecca. I love Americans and men from other countries. i am simple, but i am hot.

've had a life long fetish for silk, satin and nylon lingerie and adore others that are of the same persuasion. I have an American friend that that visits me and we have beautiful times together. It is so erotic to dress him up and then make love for hours. We even have had a shemale friend join us for an exciting threesome.

Attachment 39570

Attachment 39571

A gentleman that loves to have me dress him up in soft, silky, and lacy lingerie with stockings and garters. Of course make up, nail polish and a wig would be included..or nay mens who like to have fun and enjoy a company with a lovely, cute and fun to be with ladyboy or a ts like me...there is no exception at least your a generous type of person.nice, kind hearted, generous, open minded man..if you are the man im searching for then feel free to message me back here.

owen 10-25-2010 07:35 AM

Ahhh

Quote:

Attachment 39570

Attachment 39571

Funny you should say that, because my fantasy's always been to get with a hot shemale, have her dress me up in her frilly clothes and fuck me in the mouth. I'll look you up next time I'm in the Philippines. :innocent:

translover 10-26-2010 06:59 AM

Nice body and feets :innocent:

snowblood 10-26-2010 07:46 AM

your very sexy

thor21 12-04-2010 11:15 AM

yes beautiful

red56white 12-24-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Attachment 39570

Attachment 39571

You are gorgeous!!! I would make love to you all day and night!! but i would alsotake you out and treat you like a queen!!!! You would be mine forever!!!:hug::kiss::coupling:

shmshy 02-02-2011 09:35 PM

beauty ts from Cebu is wanted

You are an absolute beauty! I'm arriving in the Philippines in two days for 12 days. I will be staying in Manila. Would you be able to travel from Cebu for a few days?

ajdemipopusi 02-02-2011 10:25 PM

hi

Very nice pictures.
You soo beautiful.
I like have games in threesome with you in any pose.

jesse_slut 02-05-2011 12:59 AM

u r so sexy indeed , i m 26 yo guy who looking for a pretty ts to dress me up and discover the slut inside me , plz msg me and tell me if u wanna chat on yahoo or msn , give me ur ids

ila 02-05-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesse_slut (Post 174147)
u r so sexy indeed , i m 26 yo guy who looking for a pretty ts to dress me up and discover the slut inside me , plz msg me and tell me if u wanna chat on yahoo or msn , give me ur ids

She hasn't been on here for 6 months now. What do you think the odds are that she is going to reply to you?

123456 02-07-2011 03:26 AM

u are amazingly cute and got perfect cute feet . would love to get a talk with u : ) and more feet pics can be awesome .

merelypink 02-07-2011 08:08 AM

your a cutie i bet you are driving the guys nuts

ila 02-07-2011 05:29 PM

Does anyone read the posts in this thread or does everyone just look at the pictures and assume the OP is here everyday reading posts and drooling over the comments. Only three posts above this one I said that the OP has not been on here for 6 months, yet people still continue to post as though the OP is here reading comments.

randolph 02-07-2011 05:45 PM

Delete?

Perhaps this type of thread should be deleted if the OP is not active.

smc 02-07-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 174515)
Does anyone read the posts in this thread or does everyone just look at the pictures and assume the OP is here everyday reading posts and drooling over the comments. Only three posts above this one I said that the OP has not been on here for 6 months, yet people still continue to post as though the OP is here reading comments.

But, ila, how can you be so cruel and heartless as to deny people their useless drooling? Sometimes, people simply need to drool, just as drooling is a central characteristic of many breeds of dogs. Why, I'm beginning to drool just thinking about your exasperated post. ;):drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :lol:

ila 02-07-2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randolph (Post 174518)
Perhaps this type of thread should be deleted if the OP is not active.

We couldn't do that, randolph, because then I wouldn't be able to complain and grumble. :lol::lol:

randolph 02-07-2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 174527)
We couldn't do that, randolph, because then I wouldn't be able to complain and grumble. :lol::lol:

Well, we certainly do not want you to stop complaining and grumbling. It keeps us naughty boys in line. ;)

natalie1980 06-24-2011 03:50 AM

you look stunning and im also into all things silk ;-)