Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pretty Boys (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=757)

jakebelly 09-30-2009 07:11 AM

how things change

Its funny but I too started with shemales only and now enjoy femboys and cds really any form of men becoming women. I guess in some ways the ideas of removing the masculinity excites me.

pacino81 10-13-2009 01:56 PM

Hello everybody. My first post here. Great pics, really amazing. They's beautiful...

tranger 10-23-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnob (Post 12237)
Anyone else like pretty boys? Sometimes crossdressing other times just really cute feminine boys. Not sure if the last two pics are even boys, they were claimed to be boys but I'm not sure. They're cute anyway. :p

I think the last two are hot.I hope someone's not fooling us.

DSL 10-23-2009 07:00 PM

yes some of them are hot looking i like them

xselomon 10-28-2009 01:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
this is a pretty boy

xselomon 10-28-2009 01:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
pretty boy

xselomon 10-28-2009 01:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
so want to loook like this

xselomon 10-28-2009 01:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
or was it this? Androgny Finery. fin

oscar 10-29-2009 04:02 AM

Some very pretty boys on here. Not been attracted to pretty boys in the past but I definately would like to spend time with some of these.

linguslingus 10-29-2009 07:31 AM

Love that bent over one waiting for the dildo on the bed!

terry712 10-30-2009 09:16 AM

these are some beautiful femboys. thanks for all the pics.

Dick_Allwood 10-30-2009 09:47 AM

Re: Pretty Boys

Loved the pics and found all the boys very, very sexy... Thanks!

EdwardSinclair 11-02-2009 02:08 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This thread started very well, although it later seemed to lose it's focus on it's main title.

The term pretty boy seemed to have baffled most people, including me. If it is a pretty boy, then it is correct to assume it is a male. Following that logic, a pretty boy could be someone who is:

1) A very handsome boy (for the girls)
2) A very feminine looking boy (for the guys)

Secondly there would be several categories:
a) could be heterosexual
b) gay
c) bi e.g a cross-dresser

Thirdly he could possibly be a femboy.
What he couldn't be is a t-girl / "shemale" / ladyboy because this would imply he is a girl, and therefore "missgendered" and in the wrong thread.

(I know it causes much confusion and sometimes it's not really necessary to be classified like some sort of merchandise, but how do you decide which picture is right for this thread?).

Now classification and naming aside, in this thread the most accurate description of "pretty boys" was without a doubt the very first posts (with a few exceptions in later posts, of course). Shortly after the first post, most pictures were of individuals that were either cross-dressing, or well on their way to becoming t-girls with mini breasts and everything...

Now I am surely not the first one to point this out, and I have seen similar replies, but to all those who find these pretty boys repulsive, may I remind you that most t-girls will have started exactly like these pretty boys (before hormone therapy and plastic surgeries).

My final point, and also very important is to note how young most of the "pretty boy" examples are, it's safe to assume most of them are barely legal. It is also logical to assume that there is something shared in youth between a male and a female that makes them look so attractive. Once a male matures beyond their 30s it's quite hard to keep this boyish feminine look, unless they are on hormone therapy, in which case they'd be t-girls!! Conclusion: for a guy to look this hot is very rare indeed!!

It's only fair I complete this with a few examples of my own:

Meet the twins Bill and Tom Kaulitz (both born in 1989 within 10 minutes of each other, both perfect examples ;) ) , from Germany's rock sensation group called Tokio Hotel. Bill Kaulitz has more than 32,000 pics online.

Just my 2 cents on the subject, hope I made sense, and thanks for reading this far!! :p

susie suck 12-04-2009 11:32 AM

pretty boys

i think they fit the bill nicely:coupling:

Xedar 12-06-2009 03:17 AM

fem boys are soooooooooo cute

kyser23 12-07-2009 12:28 AM

really nice post

soypodolatra 12-07-2009 12:57 AM

U are right, it's nice

leopard141 12-13-2009 08:33 PM

sexy pics yet again xxx we need more pretty boys!!

allbandy 12-18-2009 12:13 AM

mmmmmm very hot keep going :coupling:

missjaime 12-20-2009 10:13 AM

Nothing prettier than a pretty boy...please keep posting pics one and all. Thanx!!!

Kylieam1 01-03-2010 08:42 PM

Wow amazing videos and pics thank you
:turnon:

chupoelpico 01-04-2010 02:47 PM

suck

suck suck big dick:turnon:

donpatoo 01-05-2010 02:11 PM

Very nice thread. I'm looking forward to see more ...

dave2008 01-17-2010 07:36 AM

Wow Very Nice Pics Cute Boys!!!

linguslingus 01-17-2010 09:10 PM

some creative looks for sure.

Eddy 01-21-2010 04:49 AM

Very cute especially BrandonValentine :):)

Lilo_89cd 02-16-2010 04:50 PM

My photo

1 Attachment(s)
What do you think about this one ?

km1 02-24-2010 02:56 PM

4 Attachment(s)
This is Carmello.

unctnhng 03-04-2010 01:17 PM

Pretty boys and Fem boys

I think pretty boys and fem boys are hot. Love CD's, and flat chested Lady Boys ! Love your pics..BTW !

newarkdaveblue 03-04-2010 05:03 PM

Facial

Let's see, if this tranny with the blonde wig and beautiful face was sucking your cock you'd tell him/her to stop before you cum right? Bullshit! You'd let that thick load shoot all over his/her face and it would feel great no matter if it was a girl, boy, shemale, transvestite, crossdresser or femboy. So what! Just ask the cock in the photo if it could tell the difference!

newarkdaveblue 03-04-2010 05:11 PM

Izzy Hilton

Izzy is soooooo cute. I'd love to see some nudes in the future.

Tubesta 03-11-2010 08:51 AM

Quote:

Anyone else like pretty boys? Sometimes crossdressing other times just really cute feminine boys. Not sure if the last two pics are even boys, they were claimed to be boys but I'm not sure. They're cute anyway. :p

Massive fan of feminine boys. There used to be a website called femboyz.com but it is no longer in existence. I have quite a few pics on my other computer and will post them up as soon as I can. I also have a foot fetish so they are also foot-related!

jimudon 03-11-2010 07:51 PM

Big fan of pretty boys and fem boys too

I too love the femboy, pretty boy look, can't get enough.

keliana 03-25-2010 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by km1 (Post 134385)
This is Carmello.

oh more pls xxx

Splenkot 03-29-2010 12:24 AM

Hello,
Lookingforlove, you are very pretty,and very sexy. Yummy! I'd like to see more of you!

prodigy32 04-01-2010 10:27 PM

first time looking at this thread and have to say its amazing some really hot femboys in here

linguslingus 04-02-2010 03:53 AM

oh! I love the redhead in pink panties!

adri.mestin@yahoo.com.br 04-03-2010 01:45 PM

girls having fun!!!!

kitty cox 04-05-2010 12:52 AM

The prettiest boy/girls are the ones that are really that 3rd sex.

The third sex are the ones that are radically sexy beautiful no mater if they are playing boy/girl that day or Girl/boy, Kimmy and Raaduul are good examples of that supper sexy 3rd sex. The lucky few that are in this category are secretly envied by all. How can I ask you for more except to say, please give us more, more, more.

FionaP 04-05-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

I think that number 12 is one of the prettiest creatures I've seen anywhere on the Internet and if he is a boy searching for his feminine side I would like to assure him that he has found it.

Corky 04-05-2010 03:59 PM

All these femboys are so cute! Love this thread.:)

latinoman74 04-12-2010 05:23 PM

all these fems are online but so hard to find...anyone know of what sites are good to find pics of them?

linguslingus 04-13-2010 06:29 AM

I love the leash and collar with the sheer panties!

womanlur 04-18-2010 09:04 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A couple recent finds...

unseenseer 06-14-2010 04:43 PM

This thread started with a lot of promise, but ultimately couldn't keep it up. I mean, most of pics belong to the other threads like the ones on femboys. What's so special about this thread then?

smc 06-14-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unseenseer (Post 149163)
This thread started with a lot of promise, but ultimately couldn't keep it up. I mean, most of pics belong to the other threads like the ones on femboys. What's so special about this thread then?

This is your only post in this thread, and you slam the thread. Why don't you make your point by showing us, with a picture or more, what you mean? There are numerous discussions on this board about the differences between "femboys" and "pretty boys" and between "ladyboys" and "femboys," ad infinitum. Your post, as it stands, does nothing to advance the discussion.

EverLast 06-16-2010 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by translover (Post 19559)
this is my favorite gothic femboy :innocent: and i watched her amateur dance video, that was the hottest and best dance i ve ever seen. :drool:

Most of them are gothic style and i think they are so sexy :rolleyes:

i think the 9th photo is the same femboy with this.
3, 12 are t very sexy too (beginning of the page)

Not too bad, I like the Tgirs better though.

unseenseer 06-18-2010 02:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 149169)
This is your only post in this thread, and you slam the thread. Why don't you make your point by showing us, with a picture or more, what you mean? There are numerous discussions on this board about the differences between "femboys" and "pretty boys" and between "ladyboys" and "femboys," ad infinitum. Your post, as it stands, does nothing to advance the discussion.

Here I post some of the pics which I think would strengthen my case at the risk of being labeled as "gay". I love these boys. And they can't be called ladyboys or femboys for that matter. They are just on the borderline of transformation.

smc 06-18-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unseenseer (Post 149614)
Here I post some of the pics which I think would strengthen my case at the risk of being labeled as "gay". I love these boys. And they can't be called ladyboys or femboys for that matter. They are just on the borderline of transformation.

Your earlier post and this post are quite confusing. You write that these pics would "strengthen" your "case," and from your initial I would conclude that your "case" is that this once-promising thread couldn't keep it up (I guess "it" is the promise, although the promise is unclear), that most of the pics belong -- according to you -- to other threads, and that you believe there is nothing special about this thread (I draw the latter conclusion from what I assume is a rhetorical question: "What's so special about this thread then?").

It seems you believe you have some insight into what definitively determines whether someone is a "femboy" or "pretty boy" or now, with your newer post, a "ladyboy." I believe that these labels are extremely malleable. The appropriate approach to take is, in my opinion, to be ecumenical with our classifications and, much more important, to accept however an individual identifies. Thus, if the person in your first picture identifies as a woman, then that person is a woman. If the person in your second picture identifies as a "femboy" or "pretty boy" or "boi" or whatever, then I accept it.

Finally, there is a lot of discussion on this site about being "gay." You seem to be concerned about being so labeled. I suggest you do a search and read some of these posts. Why anyone would worry about such a label is beyond me.

BrnTGLvr 07-07-2010 12:18 AM

Amazing pics! Thanks to everyone who's posted!:respect: