Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   what was your last purchase? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=2107)

rhythmic delivery 08-08-2008 08:43 PM

what was your last purchase?

i've seen this working well on other forums. everyone just post what the last item they bought was, it can be anything, from food to a house. as long as it was the last thing you parted with money for. my own was an eightheen pack of carlsberg for eleven pound.

ziggybabie 08-08-2008 10:59 PM

large cafe mocha on ice. no whip.

SluttyShemaleAnna 08-08-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggybabie (Post 34060)
no whip.

Pffft! Anything without a whip is just crap.

Oh, n I bought a McFlurry, I wanted a happy meal but the toy was kung-fu panda and I wanted Wall E.

ziggybabie 08-08-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna (Post 34062)
Pffft! Anything without a whip is just crap.

Oh, n I bought a McFlurry, I wanted a happy meal but the toy was kung-fu panda and I wanted Wall E.

Well, it depends....if the whip is for a drink or something else. lol

jimnaseum 08-09-2008 08:02 AM

Chips, salsa, Coke for the Olympic Opening Ceremonies.

SluttyShemaleAnna 08-09-2008 08:04 AM

Yea I can see why you'd need to snort a load of coke to liven that up.

Who thought it was hilarious when the guy was doing his running mime as they spun him round the stadium on that crane? lol

Excaliborg 08-09-2008 08:10 AM

havent bought anytimg yet...going to a little later, got some cash thats burning a hole in my pocket ;)

ocinteeni 08-10-2008 02:25 AM

well i bought food today, but for an actual purchase other than a necessity I bought some used techno vinyls from early 90 to late 00's from ameoba music in LA, was pretty happy about that.

mally 08-10-2008 04:45 AM

Well it will have to be the diesel i bought so i could go vist Anna :respect::kiss::turnon::heart::turnon::heart:

rhythmic delivery 08-13-2008 05:53 PM

just bought a PS triple with metal gear solid. credit cards maxed out and my girl friend is raging, but its worth it, yay for me.

FoxySarah 08-14-2008 09:09 PM

Plane Tickets.

It's insane how many taxes and fees they tack on these days :(

rhythmic delivery 08-15-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxySarah (Post 34819)
Plane Tickets.

It's insane how many taxes and fees they tack on these days :(

is that you in the avatar pic, if so i think i love you.

DL_NL 08-15-2008 02:11 PM

An excellent club sandwich and a small bottle of mineral water, enjoyed whilst sitting in the sun.

hankhavelock 08-16-2008 06:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Except for a pound of sugar, a sixpack of gorgeous Indonesian Bintang beer and two pairs of new underpants it was a nice pair of thigh boots for Missy L with a FUNKY matching dress... her in-style gratitude was SO domme... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

SweetCharmer 08-16-2008 09:19 AM

last thing i bought was a manga air gear volume 8

CuriousGirl 08-16-2008 04:26 PM

Well, today I went shopping at a shoe store and bought a pair of sexy thong sandals and some nice high-heeled pumps in Metallic Blue (part of my "uniform" as a bridesmaid for an upcoming wedding.) I did NOT, nor will I EVER, buy Crocs!
I then went to Wal-Mart, the most disgusting place on the planet, and bought cat litter, tampons, some batteries for my various (never mind!), some shaving lube (Skintimate) for shaving my you-can-guess-what and some funny greeting cards. From there to, of all places, Bass Pro Shops where I picked up some lures my fishing guru prescribed, a cute set of jammies, and some fantastic goodies from BPS's fancy fudge shop.
Then, I trotted to an outdoor mall and bought some lovely polish for my fingers and toes...and a toe ring. (No piercings, except my ears, one in each. No tattoos and never will.)
I guess food is a purchase as well, so...I met two gal pals for lunch at The Outback Steakhouse. I had a 6 ounce filet, medium rare, with a baked potato and salad. We shared an Awesome Blossom (huge fried onion thingie). We had a nice Cabernet Sauvignon with the meal. It was a friend's turn to treat, thank God. I'm stuck for the next time...ouch!
After that I stopped at HEB (our grocery biggie) and bought some nice wines, fruit, import beer (Bohemia from Mexico and Stella Artois Ale from Belgium, 12 each.) some cheeses, ice cream, huge fresh prawns, and some pastries from their bakery. (do these shorts make me look fat?)
I did the whole adventure without using plastic! Yayyyy!
Wow! This fudge is awesome!

sesame 08-16-2008 04:40 PM

CuriousGirl, 'twas interesting following u 'round the market.
Quote:

some batteries for my various (never mind!), some shaving lube (Skintimate) for shaving my you-can-guess-what
The batteries for ... your Dildoes? How many do you have? :p
Ah, Shaving lube, yeah, sure I can guess... for the armpits? :lol:
Quote:

Bass Pro Shops where I picked up some lures my fishing guru prescribed
Are you planning another fishing trip? Lucky bull!

rhythmic delivery 08-16-2008 09:27 PM

a big greasy kebab, i'll regret it in the morning.

CuriousGirl 08-17-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesame (Post 35145)
CuriousGirl, 'twas interesting following u 'round the market.

The batteries for ... your Dildoes? How many do you have? :p
Ah, Shaving lube, yeah, sure I can guess... for the armpits? :lol:
Are you planning another fishing trip? Lucky bull!

I have a nightstand loaded with various toys and haven't counted them lately. The Sybian that my fave female sex friend owns won't fit in a drawer, if course, but I do plan to buy one soon...almost 2K...eeeek!
I've been REALLY lucky in that I have a tidy little pubic patch. Shaving does not irritate my skin or leave uglies. I even thought of having electrolysis done down there but another girl I know had that done and she still has nightmares about the pain. Not for me, I guess. I'm just lucky that my pubic fuzz doesn't extend to my inner thighs, rearward to my little poop shooter, or up to my navel.

jenny_jizz 08-17-2008 12:41 PM

Last purchase I made was a bottle of grape juice and a chocolate donut for $3.00. It's one of my favorite evening treats.

jblast01 08-18-2008 08:20 AM

I just bought a new wilderness kayak. Can't eat it. But it will take me places where I can fish and swim in the cool clear water.:D

DollyCd 08-18-2008 10:03 AM

I just bought a new panties and a big dildo...

nmlss 08-18-2008 07:30 PM

Purchase

A ticket to see Sigur Rós in BCN :respect:

Well, I went to buy it, but my cousin and her wife gave it yo me as a birthday present, one week after the show. Best present ever!!

sesame 08-18-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jblast (Post 35361)
I just bought a new wilderness kayak. Can't eat it. But it will take me places where I can fish and swim in the cool clear water.:D

Thats really cool. How much did it cost and which brand did you buy? I wish I could buy something like that! :yes:

DL_NL 08-19-2008 07:16 AM

Boring stuff... two quiches, a litre of semi-skimmed milk, a kilo of sugar (will last me another year), Earl Grey tea bags, a bag of crisps and some postage stamps.

2WayStreet 08-19-2008 11:43 AM

Bought a dozen mini pots(different species) of catti for my window sill.

rhythmic delivery 08-27-2008 05:30 PM

bought a 16 inch pizza with peperoni salami and chilli sauce, girlfriend is on a diet, so i ate the lot.

nmlss 08-27-2008 06:28 PM

My last one was Slipknot's "All Hope Is Gone", the special edition with three bonus tracks and a DVD, for only 19$!!! (in Spain this is really cheap, don't know the rest of the world....)

BuffyFan 09-15-2008 07:51 AM

I just came home from work and I purchased a 32 oz Quick Milk Chocolate!!
Nice and cool!!!:drool:

TracyCoxx 09-15-2008 10:07 AM

Canned food, water, soft drinks, chips, snacks, chain saw, lighters, trash bags, twine, batteries, etc for returning to my house that was hit by Hurricane Ike. :turnoff:

ShimOnShe(SOS) 09-21-2008 04:56 PM

Last night in a drunken impulse I bought a 2-day pass to BigTits&CurvyAsses... that Lady Naturale is sexy as hell.

http://www.lanasbigboobs.com/models/l/lady_naturale/

CuriousGirl 09-22-2008 01:28 AM

Hi,

If "Lady Naturale" is really married and her husband DOES find out about her "second career" she is a goner. Few Latino men will tolerate such behavior and there's a 99% chance he'll kill her AND get away with it, especially in a South American country.
I'm a genetic female (bisexual,mof course,) and "Lady" turns me on too. Maybe her hubby would forgive her for having sex with another woman. Of course he'd want to join in.
Well, I need to interview him first! He will have to drop his pants for that.

CuriousGirl

PS: Almost forgot! Last week I bought some new lingerie, some liquor, and some LIVE lobsters that we ate Saturday night. This week it's a basic grocery and household stuff run.

Molag Bal 09-22-2008 03:57 AM

Burger King: two whopper juniors no tomato. I actually like tomato its just fast food places have shitty tomatoes.

jedthejew 09-22-2008 07:33 AM

a watered-down cup of coffee, it kept me going though

rhythmic delivery 10-31-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShimOnShe(SOS) (Post 40626)
Last night in a drunken impulse I bought a 2-day pass to BigTits&CurvyAsses... that Lady Naturale is sexy as hell.

http://www.lanasbigboobs.com/models/l/lady_naturale/

my friend i think i speak for all of us when i say thats money well spent.

billyanus 11-01-2008 03:05 AM

40 dollars gas to almost fill me up.

dmwill 11-02-2008 08:09 AM

New Camera.

Panasonic Lumix DSC-FX38.

DL_NL 11-02-2008 09:01 AM

90 euros' worth of Premium Unleaded and a small pack of mints.

ila 11-02-2008 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DL_NL (Post 48156)
90 euros' worth of Premium Unleaded

*gulp* How much do you pay for a litre of gas?

twistedone 11-02-2008 10:27 AM

A dollhouse kit, no kidding. I'm going to be a grandpa.

I may be up in the years, but my heart is young. ;)

CuriousGirl 11-02-2008 10:44 AM

I've made several purchases since my original post in this thread, but most were not very noteworthy, I guess.
Last Thursday I went by a shooting club and bought a "flat" (10 boxes, 25 shells in each) in 20 gauge and one in 28 gauge, in preparation for Friday afternoon and yesterday's "Girls Only" quail hunting trip. (I go back from the ranch this morning.) I also bought a new shell and bird-carrying vest. Then I went to a supermarket and filled out the list of food and beverages for the meals we ate while at the camp...I got reimbursed for the other two girls share of the goodies AND the shotgun shells...Whew! Big $$$!
Hmmmm...OK...besides fuel and some incidental "impulse" munchies at the Valero station on the way down to the ranch I haven't bought anything since.
Funny. maybe...One of the girls brought some nice cigars with her. So, I had my very first cigar as we were sipping booze around the campfire after Friday's hunt and dinner. I guess it was OK, but I doubt I'll make it a habit. I know lots of females smoke them but I think I'll only do so on special occasions.
If anyone cares to know; I bagged 11 quail Friday afternoon...Second place, since the other two got 12 and 9, respectively. Yesterday AM we fished in one of the lakes on the ranch and caught several bass. We ate some last night, along with some grilled quail.
Yesterday PM we hunted again. I got 12 as did the "low score" girl from Friday and the previous day's winner got 10. Some good eats in the freezer!
We saw two rattlers out sunning themselves but since they posed no threat we just said "Hi", got one of them to "Buzzzzzzzz" for us, and left them alone.
God put them there for a reason. (They are VERY tasty though.)
One was almost 6 feet long and had a bulge in his middle. A rabbit I guess.
Real "girly girl" weekend, LOL!