Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   lack of cd's, trans, ladyboys in south uk :( (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=15666)

dannoh 08-10-2013 05:22 PM

lack of cd's, trans, ladyboys in south uk :(

Hey, is it me or are most threads/posts written by bi-curious guys? Are there any tgirls in the Berkshire or Oxfordshire area in the UK?

dannoh 08-13-2013 05:47 PM

I thought so, I guess there are only a handful of you beauties on this site. Don't get me wrongits. Very very good site, I just don't see that much interaction with any ladyboy/tgirls/cd :(

franalexes 08-13-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannoh (Post 239520)
I thought so, I guess there are only a handful of you beauties on this site. Don't get me wrongits. Very very good site, I just don't see that much interaction with any ladyboy/tgirls/cd :(

Follow the money honey.
What pays the bills around here is all in the string of photos you see at the top of the page. :( The rest is just window dressing.
In the begining of this site, there was interaction and multiple posts every day ( and night)
Now, every subject has been talked to death. Guys have run out of subjects to talk about.:(

Most interaction happens in "pm" mode. Private , thus you never see it.
Go through the member list and pick out the TS and CD's, then check for their post count. You will notice who posts and chats the most. :respect:

Natalie_J 08-14-2013 09:38 AM

If you're actually looking for UK Tgirls you'd be better off going to a site like Birchplace than hanging about here on the off-chance. As far as I know there's only a few UK girls who ever post on here on a regular basis and none of them live in Oxfordshire...

dannoh 08-14-2013 11:57 AM

franalexes and Natalie_J.....you are both angels! Thank you very much for your honesty and guidance.
P.s. you are both very good looking, and if you lived nearby id ask you out for dinner, at the same time :cool:
Thank you :hug:
I may for some more guidance in tge future
Regards
Dan x

dannoh 08-14-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie_J (Post 239560)
If you're actually looking for UK Tgirls you'd be better off going to a site like Birchplace than hanging about here on the off-chance. As far as I know there's only a few UK girls who ever post on here on a regular basis and none of them live in Oxfordshire...

Hmmmm, I'm notoo sure about birchplace. This site seem easier to use, very welcoming although to be fair I've only just registered there. I suppose I'll give a chance, I'll post if I have any joy there. Xxx

Guly_French 08-15-2013 08:49 AM

I'd be happy to be British, we French guys (we... ? I might be more appropriate, I feel like I'm the only wine-drinking-snail-eating guy here... Note to self : stop self stereotyping myself) feel very lonely when it comes to date trans and ladyboys.