Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Why phimosis with many asian tgirls? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=16573)

Elles 04-14-2014 04:13 AM

Why phimosis with many asian tgirls?

Hello all,

I asked this question before but there was no answer, so I try again.
Does anyone know why so many asian tgirls have phimosis?

Regards, Elles

virtualflowe 04-23-2014 10:03 AM

Phimosis

Probably it's genetic.

I am an Asian guy and I have phimosis.

Wish I didn't but thems the breaks.

bigkev 07-11-2014 12:32 AM

lucky guy virtualflowe...post a photo of your phimosis.

Demonic shemale licker 07-18-2014 06:38 PM

I wish i knew.

Cockateer 07-31-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigkev (Post 249397)
lucky guy virtualflowe...post a photo of your phimosis.

I wonder if he calls himself lucky, because this can hurt a lot. I've had phimosis myself, needed surgery when I was 8 or 9 years old. Phimosis can give you pain and it can be a question of hygiene as well.

@virtualflowe: Nowadays this can be fixed without a surgery, so I recommend you visit a doctor.

merelypink 08-07-2014 06:27 AM

I would guess genetics

virtualflowe 08-07-2014 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cockateer (Post 249833)
I wonder if he calls himself lucky, because this can hurt a lot. I've had phimosis myself, needed surgery when I was 8 or 9 years old. Phimosis can give you pain and it can be a question of hygiene as well.

@virtualflowe: Nowadays this can be fixed without a surgery, so I recommend you visit a doctor.

If the non-surgical option is a cream to loosen the foreskin, then I've tried it.

It did losen it a little but not to any appreciable extent - I still couldn't roll my foreskin down.

Fortunately, my phimosis doesn't hurt when I get an erection.

I've flirted with getting a circumcision but never took the next step.

I've heard that adult circumcisions are painful and take a long time to heal.

Cockateer 08-07-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virtualflowe (Post 250062)
If the non-surgical option is a cream to loosen the foreskin, then I've tried it.

It did losen it a little but not to any appreciable extent - I still couldn't roll my foreskin down.

I don't know what kind of non-surgical options exist, all I know is they exist nowadays. Maybe you should go and see a doctor, or just ask "Doctor Google" for circumcision alternatives. I just tried that, you'd get lots and lots of hits.

Like I said, I was 8 or 9 when it was done, 39 years ago, so I can't remember the details anymore. But I think it took some two weeks until everything was fine again.

Well, it's a surgery, so there's always a certain risk included, and pain of course. Erections might cause concern, imagine you got your surgery, now you sit at home, accidentally enter our forum here and watch a ladyboy. And Bang! your cock wants to get :turnon:. I don't even want to know the pain that this "try" may cause. :no:

Anyway, good luck to you!

pervertorrr 08-24-2014 08:08 AM

Of course, it's genetic. Half of asian guys live all their life with phimosis and most of them have no complaint about it. Some phimosis cases in boys solve themselves simply during puberty. But in tgirls, percent of phimotic penises is higher cause hormones being taken by ladyboys stop the foreskin development, so their cocks keep closed, if they were not opened already at the beginning of the hormone therapy.

TimboF5 08-29-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virtualflowe (Post 250062)

Can confirm that it does hurt, but well worth it in the end.

virtualflowe 08-29-2014 09:55 AM

How long did it hurt for TimboF5?

TimboF5 08-29-2014 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virtualflowe (Post 250602)
How long did it hurt for TimboF5?

actual pain only a day. but it was inconvenient for about a month. you don't really feel like doing anything. it did swell up :-)

but it really was worth it

virtualflowe 08-30-2014 08:30 AM

How old were you when the surgery was done?