Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Are these ladyboys? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=1113)

greatme 03-16-2008 03:01 PM

Are these ladyboys?

2 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I recently went to Thailand over Christmas and would like to say ladyboys are not really my thing, although i'd have to admit some are very attractive.
Now I can normally tell most of them straight away, especially those in Bangkok,
Patpong area. I spent some time with a young girl out in Phuket (about two weeks over Christmas 07) and i'm really thinking she might be a ladyboy, but not totally sure (obviously nothing obvious, down below).

She does have a slightly squeaky voice but nothing manly like, & she's not tall or masculine in anyway, so this is why i'm really wondering about this.

Can anyone please offer some advice on whether the girl in the right of both pictures is a ladyboy or not (please any advice would be gratefully received).

Attachment 14954

Attachment 14955

greatme 03-16-2008 03:10 PM

please click on image & enlarge

Also please click on image & enlarge & give me your honest opinion.

ila 03-16-2008 06:02 PM

Are These Ladyboys

There is only one sure way to tell. Lift up their dress/skirt and take a look.:)
It's impossible to tell from just a picture.

SSL 03-17-2008 12:43 AM

I am not a big expert, but i think the chances she is a ladyboy are pretty high ;)

R2000 03-17-2008 06:11 PM

Ladyboys or not they are cute anyway.

greatme 03-17-2008 06:16 PM

Yeah but i seriously need advice on this

Hi thanks for the last thread. I know she's well cute & that but she's like really serious about me i think (although i know it could be all crap) & i dont really wanna get involved if she is a ladyboy. However I have nothing against ladyboys
I must add.

So please any advice would be gratefully received.

SSL 03-17-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatme (Post 18106)
i dont really wanna get involved if she is a ladyboy

Never say never ;) Who knows, you may like it after all

2WayStreet 03-18-2008 07:54 AM

Where did you pick her from? If it is from a LB joint, then its confirmed, she is one.

greatme 03-18-2008 02:57 PM

Met her in bar in Phuket

Yeah i met her in a bar in Phuket, but not everyone at the bar were ladyboys. some i know were not, but this one, i just can't say for certain.
Although i'm thinking it's looking more & more likely that she is. Still want some more opinions though - cheers.

not2old 03-19-2008 12:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by greatme (Post 18026)
Hello,

I spent some time with a young girl out in Phuket (about two weeks over Christmas 07) and i'm really thinking she might be a ladyboy, but not totally sure (obviously nothing obvious, down below).

Can anyone please offer some advice on whether the girl in the right of both pictures is a ladyboy or not (please any advice would be gratefully received).

Attachment 14954

Attachment 14955

You said "(obviously nothing obvious, down below)".
Remember that surgery is getting better all the time. Take a look at these pix of a recent post-op ladyboy. Sorry they aren't closer-up but you must admit that there's nothing obvious here either. You may have to get your nose right down in it to detect anything.
When all else fails, try the direct approach. Ask her!!

luvasianlb 03-20-2008 10:14 PM

As far as I can tell you think this woman may be a post-op shemale, right? It's impossible to tell from these photos and it may be pretty hard to tell even with photos of her bikini area, but unless you are looking for a long term relationship and/or marriage and family with her, I don't see why it matters. If you find her attractive and enjoy her time and are not repulsed by the idea that she may have been born a boy physically, why not just enjoy it like any other relationship?

gizmo 03-21-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatme (Post 18106)
Hi thanks for the last thread. I know she's well cute & that but she's like really serious about me i think (although i know it could be all crap) & i dont really wanna get involved if she is a ladyboy. However I have nothing against ladyboys
I must add.

So please any advice would be gratefully received.

If you met her while she's working in a bar, then believe me
the only thing she's serious about, is parting you from your money!:D
As to whether she's a LB or not, you could always just ask!! :respect:

vineland 04-02-2008 06:40 AM

One way or another, they are hot

greatme 04-04-2008 07:19 PM

i agree that they are hot, but i still can't really tell.

ila 04-04-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatme (Post 19661)
i agree that they are hot, but i still can't really tell.

Did you really think that people looking at these pictures are going to be able to tell whether or not the people in question are ladyboys. You met them and couldn't tell. Yet you seem to think that those of us looking at the pictures and that have never met them in person are going to be able to give you a definitive answer. Be a little more realistic in your expectations. Next time just ask the people in question whether or not she is a ladyboy or a female. I'm sure you'll get an answer.

warblade 04-18-2008 10:56 PM

To be honest in Thailand it is very hard to tell the difference

giancarlo 04-19-2008 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 18030)
There is only one sure way to tell. Lift up their dress/skirt and take a look.:)
It's impossible to tell from just a picture.

In deed. You should have checked her out. Otherwise you can never be sure.