Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If anyanyone ever disrespects your shemale/ladyboy gf would you defend or let her defend herself (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=18578)

lordscott 11-05-2016 09:20 AM

If anyanyone ever disrespects your shemale/ladyboy gf would you defend or let her defend herself

As for me when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to i don't know to how to defend her properly yet and i don't know what is the right thing to do yet defend her or is it better for her to defend herself and let her handle it herself & let her defend herself. If you have experiences with those people who disrespects your shemale/ladyboy girlfriend then feel free to share your tips ahead of time if it happens to me too or if it happens to them too only if you want to & if you want to share your tips.

Now it's your turn to share If anyone ever disrespects your shemale/ladyboy girlfriend would you defend or let her defend herself?

When & if you answer this question be completely honest with us and yes this question is both who is dating & already taken and that you're in a relationship with a shemale/ladyboy & don't worry i don't mind and include your shemale/ladyboy wife or if she's your fiance only if you want to chip in too as well. Anyway thanks for reading & thanks for your answers and have fun sharing and of course have fun sharing your stories if you want to share your story :).

franalexes 11-05-2016 10:50 AM

I've kicked a guy in the balls more than once !

AND I HAVE A HANDGUN.

ANY QUESTIONS ?

lordscott 11-05-2016 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franalexes (Post 263440)

AND I HAVE A HANDGUN.

ANY QUESTIONS ?

Yikes that's something else awesome sticking up for yourself was your boyfriend or your girlfriend/date/fiance scared of you or was he/or she laughing at him after what you've done :).

franalexes 11-05-2016 02:34 PM

I understand that later the guy was looking for a cast iron jock strap.

JamieTS 11-07-2016 04:07 PM

Protect her. She is a woman after all. I do have a CCW too but I would hope the man I'm with would protect my honor like he would any other woman's, cis or trans.

Dhobi 11-09-2016 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franalexes (Post 263440)

AND I HAVE A HANDGUN.

ANY QUESTIONS ?

I always knew that you were my sort of woman Fran - also I now know what that bulge is in your pocket!

Ladyboy_Lover 12-16-2016 04:28 AM

I think it's always good, in all situations, to stand up for someone else who is disrespected. That doesn't mean that you take something away from the person you defend, and it doesn't mean that you think he/she can't defend him-/herself. I'm not only talking about ladyboys here, but about everyone who is attacted, even if I don't know that person. I don't want to do as if I'm a hero or fearless, but if I can help, I will.

Stefanmlc 03-13-2017 03:26 PM

guess everyone will react different to it, depends of what kind of disrespect. But yea, it does not matter if you with a girl or ladyboy... if you really love her you defend her no matter what!